Oli is making himself known!

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

broken_beech wrote:Hey Suess :)

He is a level 3 but according to him, "no higher class is needed" ROFL
He was in the CH stores. I lit the candle that Magnolia sent with him and offered him some of the potpourri she sent as well this afternoon and the ring literally pulsed when I started talking about feeding, who was off limits, who probably had lots of energy to spare, etc. We have some friends who are staying in their motor home in our driveway and the guy is a bundle of energy, way too much, actually, so I said he could tap into his a bit (probably do the guy good, he's almost wired too tight). I went to my parents (off limits) and then to the store and again, the ring throbbed on my finger (lots of people there).

I've confided in Oli that he is the first spirit that I have bought "just for me", all others have been to help with issues, family, people. I hope Oli can help put a little bite (pun intended) back into my 33 year marriage, help me feel better about myself as a woman (not just a person, but as a female) and help me regain some of the energy that I lose from the chronic pain. I am hoping he can be my BFF vampire. *gulps*

I have to tell you, this is way different than my bronwyn!
Wow... he really does sound pretty amazing. Does he have a brother? (just kidding). I've been toying with the idea of getting a vampire but I want to wait and see what Remus has in store for me first. Plus, I'm trying to overcome my fear of vampires as well. I believe that the more questions I ask the less intimidated I'll become.

I'm so glad to hear about your vampire making the special connection with you!! If you haven't already, you must read Dragon Lady's post (Vibrations) re: Angels. That really helped me a lot with my understanding of Angels and how to connect with them.

Keep us posted BB I can't wait to hear more about Oli!! :mrgreen:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear dr suess - none of my vamps have a rating and all three (hopefully to have a fourth soon) are very active once the sun begins to go down. there is a ch vamp coming with the spirits from the treasure hunt but class ratings really don't matter to me but it's the connection i feel. edit that, with the ch vamp coming i might have five soon. :) well, just trying to say feel a connection and don't get hung up on ratings. i have 6 c2 stones that are just as active as my c5 immortal - so go figure! the difference in ratings comes as a result of the conjuration process and the amount of time and work on the conjurers part. blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I don't know you guys... Magnolia just gave us all a free spirit stone. Should I take the plunge? :shock:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear dr - well i say go for it. go through the list of available spirits and see which ones yell out to you. it would be a great chance to take the plunge though...you know ya wanna! ;) take care. blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

I agree, Dr, if you feel called, then by all means, go for it. And, as far as rating, I agree too. I don't think higher ratings mean more action. My Djinn isn't rated at all and he's amazing.

Oli's still around, yesterday I didn't feel well in the afternoon and decided to lie down on the couch for a few minutes to see if resting helped. While I was lying there, I felt someone "pat" my back twice, just below my shoulder. I distinctly felt a whole, very real palm touch me. I know it was Oli, I had just told him I didn't know if I was ready for thigh touching or kisses and not 1/2 hour later, I got patted.

No dreams yet, at least not that I remember, but I think I've just been too tired.

silentartist
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello Broken_Beech

Wow this all sounds awesome! I am a little afraid of vampires. I guess it is because of tv and such but this really seems like a great experience. I hope that when I get my spirits I will have some experience like this. It is VERY exciting. I can hardly wait to see what will happen.

fang
neophyte
neophyte

what is the latest with oli?
what new tricks has he been up to?

believe and you will see.
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Well, Fang, I know I posted it somewhere else but the other night, 2 of our dogs (a new temporary one and our own) just HAD to go outside around 4a. When they came back inside, they were ready to start the day and kept thundering down the hallway, into the bedroom, romping and thumping about. Well, hubby and I really weren't ready to get up that early so we shut the bedroom door and I asked Oli to draw off some of their energy so they'd sleep. Within a few short minutes (or minute) they were quiet and slept til after 7a.

I, on the other hand, was wide wide (I'm talking WIDE) awake...then I realized that I'd not told Oli that I didn't want to share that doggy energy, so I quickly let him know he could keep it all for himself and he drew back and I fell fast asleep. It was great, cause usually when I wake up like that i have to get up and stay up for a few hours (pain and such), but I slept til the dogs woke up (much like the cows coming home).

I know that he doesn't understand my animal rescue work but he doesn't like to go to the shelter at all because seeing the animals in cages is disturbing to him.

Oddly enough, some days his ring fits my ring finger and others it will hardly go on my pinkie. He likes me to wear it on my ring finger better but I sure don't want it stuck there!

The best thing is, I think he's softening my 32 plus year relationship with my husband, somehow. It's like we smile at each other more and call each other just to see what/how the other is doing. I'll credit it to Oli because, even though we've talked before that we needed to work on being close again, we never managed to do it until he came along.

And, he's also quite proud of himself, so I think he must be involved with it somehow. :)

I have been keeping my protective djinn close for the last few days and there doesn't seem to be a problem with that, each has respect for the other. When we communicate (the darn thoughts in my head) they both address me differently, thank goodness, so I know who's who.

I am very very happy that I got him.

StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

now if i could only just start deifferentiating the thoughts - they all seem like they are mine - darn ! no different words nothing.
more like they give me an idea & i put the owrds - does that make sense.

I got scared of my pendulum so not using that

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Starry, sometimes I'm not sure on the thoughts either but other times they are definately NOT mine. The ones I'm not sure about I take with a grain of salt and the ones I'm sure about I keep. The fae I have are the hardest, because so many of their thoughts mimic my own (happy, nature related, or just plain goofy), so they've started sending an image to me so I know it's them.

What happened with your pendulum? Years ago, when I was a kid, my grandparents bought us a ouiji board and it was really cool until it started only spelling "D-E-D", every time we used it (for at least a week), which we took to mean dead and we stopped using it. Now, I know it could have been initials or something but back then, at 12, it was just too freaky.

Return to “Vampire”