Can Djinn influence other Djinn?

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

If you have one Djinn that is responsive and another that is not, can you ask the responsive one to try to talk the other one into coming out? I hope this isn't a silly question.

Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hello Sonatina!

As my dear friend Arsine says, there is no such thing as a silly question!! ;)

I think that is a perfctly acceptable to ask one djinn to help with another and have done so several times. I have one Marid that likes to have friends over...meaning I end up with many djinn that come and go here that aren't technically bound to anything but frequent my home. I ask the djinn who invites them to please "relay the rules of the house as well as offer my friendship to any of his friends that would like it". I have several that visit with me because of this that wouldn't have other wise connected with me.

So, there you have it! A very long winded version of a simple "YES, you can do that" answer! :D

Bright Blessings~ Tammy

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

LOL DL
yes i have heard that King genie's also can command others.
I have one but never used him like that before.

Has anyone else got a King/ Queen Genie?

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks for the answers. I bought a couple of them at the same time, and am still in the bonding process for now. Whichever shows first, I wanted to ask that she have a little talk with the other. lol

Return to “Djinn / Genie”