Chupacabra

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

you can always set it in your rules, to tell the chupa he isn't allowed to manifest and show himself to the kid?????
i've heard that works real well. I keep mine on "lockdown" when certain people come over to my home because I don't want them to freak out.

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

firenza wrote:you can always set it in your rules, to tell the chupa he isn't allowed to manifest and show himself to the kid?????
i've heard that works real well. I keep mine on "lockdown" when certain people come over to my home because I don't want them to freak out.
True, there's always this option..- I just wondered how very young children (whose perception of what would be rated scary, ugly etc by adults hasn't yet been influenced) would react instinctively to a bound Chupacabra, that sees the child as being part of the family it protects.
Because I've seen children play happily with spiders, cockroaches etc..until an adult comes along, freaks out and trains the child to be disgusted from now on.. :irked:
That's why I assume, a child wouldn't be scared by the looks of a Chupacabra in the first place.

(Anyway- apologizes in advance, if I am wrong..)
:wave:

Greetings,Tasha
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

Cell28 wrote:
firenza wrote:you can always set it in your rules, to tell the chupa he isn't allowed to manifest and show himself to the kid?????
True, there's always this option..- I just wondered how very young children (whose perception of what would be rated scary, ugly etc by adults hasn't yet been influenced) would react instinctively to a bound Chupacabra, that sees the child as being part of the family it protects.
Because I've seen children play happily with spiders, cockroaches etc..until an adult comes along, freaks out and trains the child to be disgusted from now on.. :irked:
That's why I assume, a child wouldn't be scared by the looks of a Chupacabra in the first place.

(Anyway- apologizes in advance, if I am wrong..)
:wave:
Cant kids feel energies better than adaults ? (i say they would feel its energies IMO and since they have societies limits yet there shoulnt be any problem (they woulnt think he-she is ugly more like hey its different than me cool :lol: or something to that extend

edit i meant the protective feeeling one might emmite

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thanks Kaija, that's what I thought too. :)

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”