When do you give up?

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

One more question. At one point would you decide that your ring contains no djinn?

I got two of them from willow-witch-auction, and I know the bonding process takes time, but I don't even feel any energy from them. I was told that there is no ritual to go with them, all I do is bond, so I tried the bonding ritual on CH, and still don't feel anything. These are my first ones, so I don't know what to do.

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I think theres some info under Seller review about W.W auction. :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
elainew52
new here
new here

Hi! If you are not happy with your Djinn spirits request your money back and use the money to by from ebay sellers here in this forum. If I were you I would make a wish asking them to show you a sign that they are around you. are use the mirror spell CH posted to see if your vessels hold a spirit.then again your vessel might be haunted with djinns but the time isn't right for the djinn to make them self known.I also advise to chat with the seller explain how you feel.I'm hoping they will work with you more
it's sad when taken by sellers. most people here in the forum are using candles incense etc. you might try it although it might not be required. just to welcome them home.I have dreams and I can see my spirits.some people it take longer. don't give up hope. I belive if a seller dosen't offer a name for the spirit are dosen't know the type of gemstone are vessel the spirit is bond to then it might not be worth buying.I was had before on ebay.don't give up. try the mirror spell CH has posted first.if nothing ask for your money back if possible.are just chalk it up as a lost and move on to positive sellers.oh, before I forget remember Djinns can come to you in any image.such as animals, humans your dreams will become unusual.difficult to make since most of the time.

Good luck,

Debbie

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

sonatina15 wrote:One more question. At one point would you decide that your ring contains no djinn?

I got two of them from willow-witch-auction, and I know the bonding process takes time, but I don't even feel any energy from them. I was told that there is no ritual to go with them, all I do is bond, so I tried the bonding ritual on CH, and still don't feel anything. These are my first ones, so I don't know what to do.
Hi Sonatina,
I bought a Djinn from WWA too. After about three months with it I could swear to you it was a fake. I didn't feel any energy from it, wishes weren't being granted and it didn't respond to the reveal spell that Magnolia has... So I tossed it in a box for three months then decided to throw it away... Strange thing though... On my way to my outside trash can the ring released Sooooo much energy (as if it knew I was going to toss it) that it was obvious that SOMETHING was there.

I'm not sure how the Djinn was bound or if he's even a Djinn but b/c I felt something there (and it wasn't evil) I couldn't throw it away, so I keep it in my re-charging box. I don't work with him very often but I like the vessel and wear it on occassions when it would dress up an outfit.

I take solace in knowing that he's not a "lost" spirit and that he has some others to keep him company. Like Caiyros stated in one of his posts.... he had something for three years before it manifested... so you never really know.

I just confused you, didn't I? Sorry.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone

Return to “Djinn / Genie”