Ascension

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

3graveyardvultures wrote:I love this topic , I'm so glad this came up . I'm going through all of this now as I type. For over a month now. I was starting to worry , with my sleep I wake up 3 times a night on the hour then I end up in a deep sleep untill 11:00 am , I have been agitated as of late, and many nightmares . , and i Can hear everything ! I'm glad to know this is due to my spiritual growth and understanding.
^ My life story right there. Okay, I won't be melodramatic, but I WILL say that I have not been sleeping well.

In addition to a series of past life regressions I've been going through, I've been going through 3-hour sleep cycles (if lucky to sleep at all) and ever since I got this spelled piece from CH -- probably that too xD -- I have only gotten 2 hours of sleep, spaced out very nicely.

ImageImageImageImageImage
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

brokenxidentity wrote:
3graveyardvultures wrote:I love this topic , I'm so glad this came up . I'm going through all of this now as I type. For over a month now. I was starting to worry , with my sleep I wake up 3 times a night on the hour then I end up in a deep sleep untill 11:00 am , I have been agitated as of late, and many nightmares . , and i Can hear everything ! I'm glad to know this is due to my spiritual growth and understanding.
^ My life story right there. Okay, I won't be melodramatic, but I WILL say that I have not been sleeping well.

In addition to a series of past life regressions I've been going through, I've been going through 3-hour sleep cycles (if lucky to sleep at all) and ever since I got this spelled piece from CH -- probably that too xD -- I have only gotten 2 hours of sleep, spaced out very nicely.
Hi I know how you feel , I wasn't sure what has been going on with me ,until I read this and done more research , I know what you mean by melodramatic -- for me the over all feeling has been and the best I can even describe is like a mourning of self- that's the best way I can say has been my overall feeling .Just a big change within :rainbow:

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I've had quite a few visions in regards to the world, and humanity itself. Most are quite chilling, but I can sense they aren't full of doom..there are redeeming aspects to what is implied.
I know they are of vital significance, as they never really leave my mind.

Certainly i've experienced my share of awakenings in recent times as well, unlocking door after door.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Spitfire wrote:I'm afraid I don't follow......are you saying this has to do with evolution?
It has to do with spiritual evolution as a human being.. just think of yourself vibrating at a certain frequency and the sort of things you attract at that frequency... as you ascend, you start vibrating at a higher frequency... and the psychism and other such "gifts" start naturally opening up... ascended masters are those human beings that somehow transcended the dying process and are now made of pure light... they're highly evolved human beings with worldviews we can never fully comprehend at our level of vibration.

Spitfire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 35
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It has to do with spiritual evolution as a human being.. just think of yourself vibrating at a certain frequency and the sort of things you attract at that frequency... as you ascend, you start vibrating at a higher frequency... and the psychism and other such "gifts" start naturally opening up... ascended masters are those human beings that somehow transcended the dying process and are now made of pure light... they're highly evolved human beings with worldviews we can never fully comprehend at our level of vibration.
.......woah......How would you start your journey towards this? I'm very intrigued!

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.

Return to “Shadow Me”