Ascension

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Hi all :wave:
I recently discovered that the symptoms I have been experiencing(white sparkles/blobs, strange short bursts of rings in the ears, fatigue, waking between 2-3am, etc) are common to the process of ascension. I was hoping that some of you who have already gone through this process might be able to "shadow me" and help me through the process. I have been doing a lot of research but I was hoping to here from people I know on this forum. What should I expect? Will this make me a lightworker? Will meditation help ease the symptoms?

It is strange. After receiving my unicorn/volkh back in December of 2009 I hadn't been sick once. Since the middle of May I have had a cold that lasted 4 weeks, A TN attack that lasted a week, appendicitis, TERRIBLE shoulder pain, and today I woke up with a cold sore. WTF? It has just layered one on top of the other. The day my cough stopped I woke up to trigeminal neuralgia pain that I was diagnosed with years ago(horribly painful), appendicitis(couldn't walk), the next day, after healing myself, I had the shoulder pain. Yesterday, I was finally able to stop wearing my sling and boom, a cold sore this morning.

Two nights ago the pain in my shoulder was so bad I couldn't move, I got really down and depressed because I have been in some kind of severe pain for weeks. I have read that during ascension that old blocks and diseases can manifest during to be healed. It seems this "pain" is just moving around to different parts of my body without giving me so much as a day to recover. Has anyone experienced this? Any advice? Anyone want to shadow me? Thanks :daze:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
ishhstar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 20
Zodiac:

I'm glad you posted this because I'm experiencing the same..only exception is I'm not getting sick at all. Actually I have avoided or gotten real lucky in not being sick when I should have. I've shared a lot of stuff with my kid and wife while they are sick
So far I've dodged the bullet 3 times

Oh yeah I love those white sparkles!

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

Went through in years ago..
yes, got pains as well..waking up constantly, every thing
the symptoms on this might be able to help you :hug:
its worth it...to experience what you are going through :hug:
http://www.youwantthis.org/Symptoms.html

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

MysticStar wrote:Went through in years ago..
yes, got pains as well..waking up constantly, every thing
the symptoms on this might be able to help you :hug:
its worth it...to experience what you are going through :hug:
http://www.youwantthis.org/Symptoms.html
Sweet Link. I actually have alot of these Syptoms, i thought it was just all my social anxiety. XD

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank you for your responses :thumbup:

Ellen...since you have already been through this process I have a few questions. What can I expect after the process completes? Is there a completion or is it continual? Do you believe in the 5D? Will my psychic abilities get stronger afterward? Will this alienate me from others? Are you a lightworker?

This began about two months ago. You may remember a thread I started about Synesthesia. I started seeing these strange blobs of light that would be different colors, shapes, and sizes that were cued by sound. Now these blobs seem to have an intelligence source behind them. The rings as well. I will find myself thinking about something related to this topic and i will suddenly see a light or here a ring. Almost like something is answering me that I am on the right track. The other day it actually happened while I was looking in the mirror and I saw it reflected. I saw one of the most distinctive of the "blobs" I had yet seen. It was red and white orb like flash, beautiful really. I thought maybe it was one of my spirits but now that I know this can be a symptom of ascension I am unsure. Along the same line as the "intelligent" light sparkles/rings I have also been getting loud "knocks" whilst thinking about things. This has happened 20-30 times in the last 2 weeks or so. Could this be my spirits, guides, or just ascension? thanks. :hug:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Killarican wrote: I actually have alot of these Symptoms, i thought it was just all my social anxiety. XD
I am not surprised at all that you are experiencing these things as well Killa. Your abilities at OBE and AP are amazing. I have been practicing lucid dreaming but nothing yet, at least that I remember.

It's weird, I was so convinced that I had moved beyond getting sick since bonding with my spirits and chakra meditation routine. I managed to be healthy for nearly 6 months and avoided the 2 flus and 2 colds hubby got. Plus, I work with young children and they are always sick. I felt like I had failed in some aspect to have all these painful conditions land on me one after the other. I called hubby today, (he is in Whitefish MT doing an artshow) to tell him I had woke up with a coldsore and he said,
"wow, sounds like your spirits must be pissed at you, maybe they aren't that great to have around?" I didn't say anything but a week ago I felt much the same way. As if maybe something i did angered them and they have caused me to get sick or be in pain over and over. Now I think i know better. I know they love me and are going to help me through this process. It was they that helped "cure" my appendicitis I got last Wednesday.

I found another forum dedicated to the ascension process but it just feels a bit cold to me. I rather like it here and hope someone will choose to shadow me. I know this process is somewhat off-topic for the forum. I hope Magnolia understands.

sage of aquarius
active contributor
active contributor

Seer, I don't think that this is at all off-topic for this forum. I've been through this shift at a couple of different points in time and am heading into yet another shift at present. Ellen's link is excellent in describing/explaining many of the things that one goes through for the ascension process. I will state that while many of the "symptoms" are similiar from person to person there are also major differences depending upon what an individual has to deal with regarding karma/past life issues. And it also depends upon how willing one is to actually face and deal with some of the things that get brought up. To me it's like someone getting their chakras cleared but not doing anything to support it. It's like if you don't make the changes or deal with the issues brought up, then you'll have to go through the whole process again and again. Kinda like slapping a bandaid on something requiring major surgery.

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I'm glad you brought that up sage - there are differences even in the similarities. Why does one person get sick and another doesn't? Past live stuff. During the process of ascension we are shown areas that still need work, it could be from this life or any other. We are always in a continual state of ascension, it doesn't stop. The ringing in the ears is messages from our guides, angels and other ascended beings that will be interpreted by us at the appropriate time - have you just ever known something that was unknown previously? This is an example. I have found that my abilities waxed and waned during these processes but ultimately are stronger. Any one working on ascension is in a sense a lightworker - we all serve the light no matter our beliefs. Some lightworkers, the way the word is usually looked at, have specific roles and duties in this incarnation to assist is the transformation of Gaia and aid in the ascension process. For me, no one ever told me I was a Lightworker, I always knew and later had it confirmed by ArchAngel Michael and my guardian angel. Please continue to bring your questions, there are several here who WILL help. Take care!! :grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

Phil's right...
Some symptoms show up again years later...
5D. maybe..yes...
Psychic abilities....yes..
I posted this on the 2012 thread...
I always liked this one better, more indepth

Physical Symptoms
-Energy in your head, especially at the crown-
Pressure, headaches, some at the base of your skull, tingling, itchy or crawling sensations, vibrating, energy erupting over your head like a shower, or pouring through the crown described by some as "sprinkes." Sharp chronic pain in the head, neck and shoulders. Cranial expansion.

-Tiredness- feeling dragged out, and tired all the time.

-Skin Eruptions- These can include rashes, dry skin, boils, eczema, acne, hives, warts, and shingles.

-Changes in sweat and tear glands- People will notice they are either sweating more (releasing) or less then
they previously did, and your tear solution may be slightly denser.

-Changes in body color, and at times different, unusual marks will appear. Color of the whites of your eyes
may also change, and may show a "rosiness".

-Muscle aches and Pains.

-Joint pains- Which may often affect each
joint in your body, at different times, with no
explainable cause.

-Changes in weight- Some people have lost
weight, however the majority has gained weight
over recent years.

-Changes in eating habits-
Some people feel they are not as hungry as they used to be, or may go through fazes of eating huge amounts. People may have strange cravings, eat alot of certain things, or feel "unsatisfied" with anything they eat.

-Food intolerances and food allergies.

-Nausea and vomiting.

-Diarrea

-Sinus and Ear Disturbances- Discomfort, drainage,
headaches and infections- This is signs of cellular
transformation.

-Fevers and sweats, especially in the middle of the
night.

-Thick white residue on your tongue that you
cannot get rid of.

-Increased Weakening of the Immune System-
This is caused by changes in the endocrine system,
and central nervous system- Many new strands of
disease and imbalance has been occuring.

-Increased Sensitivity of all your senses:
Senses become more acute:

--Sight- People experience blurry vision, hazy vision, sore eyes, seeing showers of 'sparkles' glittering in the air, see things and colors much more vivid, see auras around living objects, things seem to disappear, including yourself, seeing a "redness" when you close your eyes, colors or geometric shapes. Seeing things in other realms, which may come across as a shape in the air, or a shadow out of the corner of your eye. Seeing objects which seem to "melt", move or shimmer.

--Hearing- Seems like you can hear people
"talking" or music down the street, but you cant hear the words, or when you listen to someone speak, you cant hear the words (this is called audio dislexia).
You may also hear beeps, tones or electronic "morris code", or you may hear a "buzzing" or the sound of
white noise in your ear, and other things include ringing, bees buzzing, whoosing, or roaring.
Sound may be amplified, or you may have trouble hearing. You may hear people talking, but you cant
understand what they are saying, as it sounds like
a foreign language.

--Enhanced sense of smell, taste and touch.
Some people have begun to be able to taste
the chemical additives in certain foods, or some foods may taste more intense and pleasurable. Some people become sensitive to touch, and can become tactile defensive.

-Falling, having accidents, breaking bones-
This may be Spirit's way of giving you a message
to slow down, or that something is out of balance.

-Arms, hands or feet "tingling" or falling asleep.

-Women may notice a lessening of blood flow, and menstral cramps during their periods. Women will
have an easier time with childbirth, with less pain
and labor.

-Heart Palpatations- Racing heart, pain in the sternum- can be an opening of your heart chakra- Always check these things out with an M.D.

-Other Chakra Openings:
-Third eye chakra- Will cause nervous twitching
of the muscles in your forehead or eye, tingling
feelings, or feelings of energy shooting from your eye
-Thymus chakra- Sharp pain in the thymus gland
which is an inch below the V in the collarbone
-Hand Chakras- Increased vibrations, heat, energy surges from the center of the palms

-Faster hair and nail growth.

-Feeling your body vibrate in various places
during meditation or upon awakening, or at odd
times during the day.

--Misc Physical symptoms: such as experiencing flu-like symptoms (the vibrational flu) backaches, headaches, neck pain, digestive problems, muscular spasms and cramps, racing heartbeat,
chest pain, numbness, involuntary vocalizations, or body movements. Some may even experience old health issues that may reappear for healing.

Emotional Symptoms
-Sudden Waves of Emotion- This could be anything....sadness, and crying at the drop of the hat, unreasonable anger, irritation, or RAGE. Glorious JOY, feelings of bliss, happiness or gratitude that brings you to tears, or cause a lump in your throat.

-Depression- Wondering why you are here?
Sometimes feelings of wanting to "go home"

-Becoming easily irritated, impatient, and
intolerant of other people or situations.

-Old issues come back up in your life,
ones you thought you may have resolved, and others you havent yet. You will begin to resolve these issues, either with the person in question or with a "surrogate" who will show up to help you
with them....This is usually not easy to do.

-Emotional and mental confusion: Feeling like
your life is "out of control", and chaotic, or feels like it is in "a mess."

Spiritual Symptoms
- Changing Sleep Patterns- These include:
waking up at a certain time every night (ie; 3am)
Waking up every 2-3 hours (called Triad Sleep)
Getting hot flashes in the night, or night sweats,
or hot feet. Also some people are finding they
dont need as much sleep, and others are sleeping MORE, up to 10 hours or more a day, and others are feeling exhausted all the time.

-Dreaming- This includes more intense, vivid,
and dreams that seem more "real". Many people
are also experiencing alot of "catastrophe"
themes in their dreams also.

-Waking up feeling tired, like you have "worked"
all night, or been "someplace else" with other
people, doing something "important" This could
be that you are going to a different "plane" during
your sleep to do something important, or
astrally projecting. Others report getting mystical messages or information.

-Disturbances with Energy- You may find you
are blowing out lightbulbs or breaking glass from
across the room. Other electrical disturbances
can also happen when you are around your tv, radio,
or computer.

-Episodes of having intense energy that makes you want to get up and get doing something.

-Power surges- These can be felt with overwhelming heat, or some even get cold out of
the blue. It can also be felt with
"waves of energy rolling through you".

-Changes in prayer, meditation, or even
religious beliefs. These include having more
trouble concentrating during meditation, no
longer feeling the need for it, not feeling the same sensations, feeling like you are no longer in
contact with "God", "Spirit" or your guides.
You may no longer resonate with your religion,
and may begin to look in another direction.

-Changes in sexual desire.

-Forgotten memories may re-surface- Body memories,
suppressed memories from this life, and memories from past and parallel lives may begin to come back
to you.

-Memory loss- As you begin to live more and more
in the "NOW", you lose the ability to reference the
past.

- You begin looking younger :)

-Events that completely change your life such
as death, divorce, change in job status, loss of
home, illness and other catastrophes oftentimes, several at once....This may cause you to slow down, simplify, change and re-examine your life.

-A desire to break free from restrictive patterns such as life-draining jobs, consumptive lifestyles,
and toxic people or situations. You begin to
"let go" of people who no longer resonate in your
life.

-Introspection, solitude, and loss of interest in
group activities.

-Bursts of creativity.

-Becoming more intuitive or empathic to others,
experiencing altered states of consciousness,
clairvoyance, out-of- body experiences, and other
psychic phenomena.

-Synchronistic Events are happening more and more- which is Spirit's way of telling
you if you are going in the right direction in your life.

-Perception that time is accelerating, that you never have enough time to do what you need to
do, or that you have big time gaps during the
day- Our perception of time/ space is being
altered.

-Communication with Spirit- communication and channeling with angels, your spirit guides, ascended masters, and other divine beings.

-A sense of impendingess- Feelings that something is "going to happen". This can create a sense of anxiety.

-A deep yearning for meaning, purpose, and
spiritual connection in your life-
The material world can no longer fill this longing.

-A sense of "ONENESS" with ALL- Being flooded with
compassion and unconditional love for all life, feeling a part with everything.......

- A feeling that you are somehow "Different",
that you no longer "belong" or "fit in."

-Knowing / Living Your Purpose- Finally knowing what you came to earth for, new skills and gifts are emerging to help you with what you are meant to do.

-Teachers seem to appear just when you need
them- which can appear as people, books, movies, and events. Keep in mind, the teachers
can appear positive or negative, depending on
what you need to learn.

-You find a spiritual "track" that appeals and makes sense to you on the most profound levels.

-You are moving through learning quickly, with personal and spiritual issues much more rapidly-
You sense you are finally "getting it."

-You begin to see/sense invisible presences- Some people report feeling surrounded by beings at night,
or having the sensation of being touched or talked to.
Some will wake with a start, or feel their body or bed
vibrate. You may see beings from other dimensions.

-Feeling closer to animals, rocks and plants-
Realizing that they are all part of the ONE.

-You may begin to get visions, see numbers or symbols of spiritual importance to you- realizing that everything has a message-
Noticing numbers such as 1:11, 11:11, 4:44, 5:55, etc

-Having increased integrity- Speaking your truth,
learning to say "no', becoming who you are, and
leaving relationships where you can not be yourself.

-You begin to come into harmony with the seasons
and the cycles of the earth.

-You may begin to see a person's true form, seeing a loved one with a "different face" ( from a past life or parallel life, or actually seeing someone before you actually meet him / her.

-Beginning to connect/ find your soul families, twin flames and soul mates.

-Physically manifesting thoughts and desire more quickly and efficiently.

-Left-brain fogginess- Difficulties with organization,
problem solving, decision making, sequencing, analysis, mathmatics, memory lapses, placing
words in wrong sequence, unable to read for long
periods, inablility to focus, forgetting what you were going to say, impatience with linear forms of communication, a feeling of spaciness, feeling scattered, feeling bombarded with words, talk, or
information, and a reluctance to write.

-Dizziness- Which may probably mean you are ungrouded.

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
sage of aquarius
active contributor
active contributor

Reading through that list Ellen, I can see where I've been, where I'm at, and more than likely where I'll be again. It's like the neverending process. It's like you go through a phase, process and incorporate all of these new things, and just about the time you get comfortable with the new you....bam....it starts all over again, only this time you're a little more aware of what's happening.

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Return to “Shadow Me”