My Djinn is A Buddhist

elainew52
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hi! all,

Can anyone give me some insight on my djinn who happens to be a Buddah.shes from the old country Indoneisa,Java her kingdom was back in the 1600s where she lived underwater .her spirit resides in a small
hand dagger that I own.she has the head of a female and the body of a snake.I know nothing about being a Buddhist.the seller who I bought her from is no longer on ebay. two years when she first
arrived to me I dream the two of us was crawling together on my floor side by side.when ever I call
out to her she alway's appear as a shadow.I'm wonder should I respect her needs just as the Asian
culture respect the Buddah?

Thanks,

Deb
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi!
It sounds llike a Naga Protector to me and in tantric Buddhism, quite often protectors live in dull bladed knives or bipolar or cross-formation thunderbolts called dorjes or double dorjes and often but not always these "protector-knives" are used to "suck-in" negative energies & spirits and create what is called an adamantine force which then protects the owner, and these knives are more like "magick wands". I have 2 of these knives - one a Tibetan phurba and the other a little knife from Thailand.

Caiyros
"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

How come I don't find cool stuff like that?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Those sound pretty cool caiyros.....were they expensive?
...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Wow she sounds amazing! :)
Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
elainew52
new here
new here

The seller who sold her to me two years ago claim they are sold on the internet.if you type in your search engine Kriss dagger /djinn spirit. also they are sold on ebay from time to time type in the same info and see what happens.the price for her was very low cost.

Good luck.

Debbie
elainew52
new here
new here

my female djinn vessel isn't shape like a knife her body is in the form of a long snake. and the top part of her is everything like a female. you can see her breast her face arms hands which are folded like shes presenting herself to serve.I was told her spirit is a Buddhist her kingdom was once underwater
many centries ago.her name is of the Asian cuture.I have no blade just her snake tail.what I'm asking
can Buddhist grant wishes?

Thanks,

Debbie
elainew52
new here
new here

[quote="elainew52"]my female djinn vessel isn't shape like a knife her body is in the form of a long snake. and the top part of her is everything like a female. you can see her breast her face arms hands which are folded like shes presenting herself to serve.I was told her spirit is a Buddhist her kingdom was once underwater
many centries ago.her name is of the Asian culture.I have no blade just her snake tail.what I'm asking
can Buddhist grant wishes?

Thanks,

Debbie[/quote]
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Cryptic_twilight313 wrote:Those sound pretty cool caiyros.....were they expensive?

Look up:
Thai amulet
Thai knife
Buddhist knife
Phurba
Purba
Tibetan Knife
Buddhist knife

cheapt $5.00-$30.00 range eBay
Caiyros
"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks Caiyros! :D
...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Djinn / Genie”