do gargoyles ever manifest with an audible growl?

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

i wonder, as 2 nights ago, as i was laying in bed, i heard a destinct growl noise.it didn't sound scary, and it sounded like it was something just trying to make itself known.
i only have WA entities, other than my 2 GA immortals, and my gargoyle is a custom conjure,but his vessel is en route and not actually physically here yet.
but this was the first time i heard a growl.it was sort of like some creature clearing it's throat.
i do have a fylgia here with me so wonder if it may have been IT...but, those of you with gargoyles, has any of yours ever made a growling sound?
it defintely was not my cat Gavin, as he was in his room (the den) for the night when i heard the sound.
but for once, my first reaction was straight to excitement, and not fear! ::bop::

Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member

OMG, Dilvsy, I woke up last night to growling, too, and there are no dogs in my house, just two cats and lots of horses in the surrounding area. That's wild that you heard growling two nights ago and then I heard some last night. I remember waking up and I saw something VERY large in the doorway of my room, but it was kind of a hulking large and not human shaped and I wasn't scared at all (unlike the LAST time something large and dark woke me up, I broke out the sage incense the next day). I'll bet it was your Garg making itself known to you, and alerting you that even if his vessel isn't there yet, he's already starting to protect you.

Very cool!

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Alycat79 wrote:OMG, Dilvsy, I woke up last night to growling, too, and there are no dogs in my house, just two cats and lots of horses in the surrounding area. That's wild that you heard growling two nights ago and then I heard some last night. I remember waking up and I saw something VERY large in the doorway of my room, but it was kind of a hulking large and not human shaped and I wasn't scared at all (unlike the LAST time something large and dark woke me up, I broke out the sage incense the next day). I'll bet it was your Garg making itself known to you, and alerting you that even if his vessel isn't there yet, he's already starting to protect you.

Very cool!

that is a funny coincidence, eh? cause yeah,this is the first time i ever heard a growl, and the fact i didn't get scared?that really shows something! but yay! i am so excited for him.don't know why i have gotten such a desire for a gargoyle the past month.i guess that he was waiting for ME to realize i needed him with me!:clap:

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I heard they commonly making a clicking sound, growl works too. :pumpkin:

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Killarican wrote:I heard they commonly making a clicking sound, growl works too. :pumpkin:
yeah, i read that about them.good thing my cat doesn't make clicking noises when HE walks, so if i ever hear that noise, it will be one of my spirits for sure! :sly:

Return to “Gargoyle”