Gay Mermen

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

antinousisgod1 wrote: If only humans were as intelligent as spirits :(. There are so many times I get fed up with this world and just want to disappear.
oh, i totally agree with you on that! and thanks for the congrats on being bi ::rofl::

but wowsers...my Dad especially,was NOT happy at all about me being bi, as out of the gay world, it is bisexuals he likes least.
he says we are greedy. ::facepalm::
not true.for me, i fall in love with a person's soul, their gender is not so important to me.

BUT...i finally dated a woman last year,to see if i was better with a man, or a woman, and came to realize, thanks to how my family treated me, unless it is someone whom i cannot be without, i will just have to stick to men, as i know my way around a man way better than being with another woman.and feeling like a virgin, when i was 35, was not fun. :(

plus being practically disowned from my father, AND ahving to come out to him not once, not twice but 3 TIMES...
aye aye aye.

So, I still consider myself bi, but am still more attracted to men overall, despite having so many men in my life screw me over.

Sucker for punishment????? :ghost2:

ohhhhh no...TMI! ::hijack:: <---not on purpose!

But, back to YOU now Anti: ;)

i think if you do decide to get a nympho, many of us will be quite eager to hear your experiences with him!
and yes, the dark phoenix listing also sounds really cool!

I caved and finally bought the lazy orb yesterday, with the 30% coupon from the survey i did.
i have the follow up orb to the lazy orb already, so figured better get the lazy one as well! too many awesome features not to get it, frankly.

::bop::

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

What I would suggest is to get an Orgone Energy Sphere with several spirits attached - all of them being gay - and being bound to all of them at the C5 Level 3 power. - some could be "supernatural" spirits and some could be famous humans.

I have found that a mix of 1 or 2 "supernatural spirits) with several human spirits creates a great "Unity-in-Variety" type of power that also opens pathways of healing FOR not "healing against" one's own Persona.

Of course, a Gay man should probably not choose Cotton Mather, nor a Lesbian woman choose Anita Bryant, but who would want them along for the ride anyway? On the other hand, for gay men, I certainly would not chose Michaelangelo, what a cranky, morose, sourpuss, but you might think of Harvey Milk or Monsieur Jean Genet. For the Gay Intelligentsia, Andre Gide and John Addington Symonds would be helpful.

I have (currently) 10 spheres (or gemstones) with this process done by Magnolia, and I have them clustered in a bowl. Lotta Energy there Buckaroo! another 11 more spheres and I will have my own Virtual Civilization.

Also, the CH custom portals, yes ancient egypt and all that is Amazing, but then what about portals to a whole different series of areas like 1920s Berlin, 1920-1940 Harlem, and Columbia Hall in 1905, and Khajuraho 1000AD - visiting these places, I know gives a lot of insight into sexual energies on all levels, and free from puritanical organizational frameworks.

Custom Portals and Custom Orgone Spheres (or gemstones) - Build your own Virtual World, Your Own Advisory Commitee, and go totally polymorphic. Yup, you can built your own world while remaining sane and in this world as well.
There is no downside.

I've been working on mine for about 2 years and it just gets better and more interesting ...no problems with it. Although, some spirits take longer than others t "appear", and some wind up in front of you before the item arrives in the mail.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

CAIYROS: I just wanted to say, I ♥ when you share your knowledge with everyone!

I always look forward to what you have to say whenever I see you posting comments. :D

Cause all that you wrote just now, amazing!

I had no idea about any of that! ::bop::

Merlin371
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Merlin
Zodiac:

Wow, lots of love, intelligence and wisdom here :-)

I feel very comfortable here, and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

The idea for customised orgone spheres is cracking :thumbup:

I am very tempted to give it a go. I am working on making my own Charging Box, with multiple paradise bindings each bound to a racial habitat. I like the idea of a Gaytopia as one Habitat and the council concept is a good one too.

:applause:

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein

"The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility". Meridjet

antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My magical/paranormal name...: Tutankhsobek
Zodiac:

CAIYROS wrote:What I would suggest is to get an Orgone Energy Sphere with several spirits attached - all of them being gay - and being bound to all of them at the C5 Level 3 power. - some could be "supernatural" spirits and some could be famous humans.

I have found that a mix of 1 or 2 "supernatural spirits) with several human spirits creates a great "Unity-in-Variety" type of power that also opens pathways of healing FOR not "healing against" one's own Persona.

Of course, a Gay man should probably not choose Cotton Mather, nor a Lesbian woman choose Anita Bryant, but who would want them along for the ride anyway? On the other hand, for gay men, I certainly would not chose Michaelangelo, what a cranky, morose, sourpuss, but you might think of Harvey Milk or Monsieur Jean Genet. For the Gay Intelligentsia, Andre Gide and John Addington Symonds would be helpful.

I have (currently) 10 spheres (or gemstones) with this process done by Magnolia, and I have them clustered in a bowl. Lotta Energy there Buckaroo! another 11 more spheres and I will have my own Virtual Civilization.

Also, the CH custom portals, yes ancient egypt and all that is Amazing, but then what about portals to a whole different series of areas like 1920s Berlin, 1920-1940 Harlem, and Columbia Hall in 1905, and Khajuraho 1000AD - visiting these places, I know gives a lot of insight into sexual energies on all levels, and free from puritanical organizational frameworks.

Custom Portals and Custom Orgone Spheres (or gemstones) - Build your own Virtual World, Your Own Advisory Commitee, and go totally polymorphic. Yup, you can built your own world while remaining sane and in this world as well.
There is no downside.

I've been working on mine for about 2 years and it just gets better and more interesting ...no problems with it. Although, some spirits take longer than others t "appear", and some wind up in front of you before the item arrives in the mail.

Caiyros
You are amazing Caiyros, one of the masters :). The advice you give is so great. You have the intelligence of Lord Thoth.

I love the idea of creating my own world. Berlin before the Nazis always fascinated me. I love the great gay men of the past: Alexander the Great, Magnus Hirschfeld, Harvey Milk, Leonardo Da Vinci, Emperor Hadrian, James Dean etc. Although I agree with you that Michaelangelo (as much as I love him) did have a short temper and Jimmy Dean was dark at times. You know I really love Tutankhamun, I had a vivid dream once where he and I were in a palace with Nefetiri and Akhenaten and Tut and I were brothers and we saw our father get buried alive with palace guards. It was scary. Later when I was praying to Horus I asked the spirit of Tut to appear and he appeared and hovered before me and called me 'brother'. It was great :)

I will definitely buy those Custom Portals and Orgone Spheres you mentioned.

Simply amazing advice. Just what I was looking for :)

Thank you very, very much my friend.

Ave Vive Antinoi! All Hail Antinous!

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Merlin371 wrote:Wow, lots of love, intelligence and wisdom here :-)

I feel very comfortable here, and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

The idea for customised orgone spheres is cracking :thumbup:

I am very tempted to give it a go. I am working on making my own Charging Box, with multiple paradise bindings each bound to a racial habitat. I like the idea of a Gaytopia as one Habitat and the council concept is a good one too.

:applause:
Yeah, aren't people here grand? :D

I love Creepy Hollows. It's my new favourite thing in the world. I thought that the mythological creatures and the gods and goddesses were just wonderful beings of the past that were wiped out and inaccesible (well I always believed in the gods but didn't think i'd have contact this close :P) and here I find out I can interact with any spirit being I like! Unicorns, dragons, phoenixes, vampires! Everything is available to me! Gods bless Magnolia & Ash!

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

dilvsy wrote:CAIYROS: I just wanted to say, I ♥ when you share your knowledge with everyone!

I always look forward to what you have to say whenever I see you posting comments. :D

Me neither. This is amazing news! I would love to make contact with the spirit of Marilyn Monroe. She is my Goddess! I'm her biggest fan. I've seen all her movies (except for some of her early ones where she only has a few lines). She'll be in my universe. Judy Garland, Bette Davis, Marlene Dietrich & Joan Crawford too :P

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

antinousisgod1 wrote:
dilvsy wrote:CAIYROS: I just wanted to say, I ♥ when you share your knowledge with everyone!

Me neither. This is amazing news! I would love to make contact with the spirit of Marilyn Monroe. She is my Goddess! I'm her biggest fan. I've seen all her movies (except for some of her early ones where she only has a few lines). She'll be in my universe. Judy Garland, Bette Davis, Marlene Dietrich & Joan Crawford too :P
if i could have the spirit of someone whom i loved, and who was one of my first childhood idols, oh man, would i love to have River Phoenix. i still cannot mention his name without tearing up...he was my childhood obsession, and i cry anytime i watch any of his films, as he had such promise. :(

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Some of my bound-to-me orgone sphere fav's are:
(The Master) Charles Baudelaire (in a previous life in Paris in the 1880s, I always was jealous of and admitted that I was saddened to have never met him before he died as I was too young at the time. I know this period intimately both from then and now.)
Petronius (the first novelist & social critique
Yma Sumac (the real voice of the Zhah-ta-bay spelled Xtabay)
Cicero (what a clear mind)
Jacqueline Susann (whom I believe was a great novelist and who I knew in the party scene in Ancient Philadelphia, she used to call me the "Quaker version of Rimbaud who chain smokes while drinking vodka martinis" and I used to call her, "Ernest Hemingway in drag & who has discovered sex beyond Ava Gardiner"
Spencer Trask (a turn-of the-century visionary businessman and relative of mine)
Austin Osmon Spare, a unique individual; brilliant.
Riley Ballard, a multi-level genius, closest of high school friends, and a great poet, who died too young
and obviously lots of others.....

Creating these Virtual Worlds also will improve everything about one. IQ, Street Smarts, the Nature and Use of VArious Powers, and the Nature and ways of Friendship. Also business, if so inclined. Imagine starting your own school where you hire your personal greats in realms you feel connected to, and then also having them as friends and even lovers, as well as advisors.....From Gorgons to Einstein to Elvis to whomever. Also this is the first stage of the use of the "keys of Basil Valentine" who was an alchemist and relates to Herman Hesse's Magister Ludi and The Glass Bead Game and also Hesse's Steppenwolf (Haller's "magic Theatre").

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Bro C, as usual, love your post! :D You have given me great ideas for creating my own orgone orb! Thank You! :hug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!

Return to “Creatures K-Z”