Gay Mermen

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Merlin371
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Merlin
Zodiac:

Caiyros, this thread reminded me of the idea I had a few years ago for my own personal choir, full of my favourite singers, musicians, composers and DJ's. I think I will look at a custom sphere for music, one where I can later bind a series of Project Sanctuary habitats related to music and expression. Interesting too that the Merfolk were associated with sirens and beautiful singing too.

An idea that came to me is a Phantasmagoria Stone, an orgone sphere or gem which would have similar properties to the Frank L Baum Tribute piece. It would have custom bindings and portals to Realms created by our favourite authors. Darkover, Atlantis or Avalon of MZB, Mercedes Lackey's world of Velgarth, Diane Duanes Door Into Universe or for the Sci Fi fan, a Star Wars, Star Trek or Dr Who realm.

Sorry that this has gone off topic.

Hopefully I will look into working with Merfolk soon, I am still settling into all the shiny magical stuff surrounding me.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein

"The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility". Meridjet

antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My magical/paranormal name...: Tutankhsobek
Zodiac:

Merlin371 wrote:Caiyros, this thread reminded me of the idea I had a few years ago for my own personal choir, full of my favourite singers, musicians, composers and DJ's. I think I will look at a custom sphere for music, one where I can later bind a series of Project Sanctuary habitats related to music and expression. Interesting too that the Merfolk were associated with sirens and beautiful singing too.

An idea that came to me is a Phantasmagoria Stone, an orgone sphere or gem which would have similar properties to the Frank L Baum Tribute piece. It would have custom bindings and portals to Realms created by our favourite authors. Darkover, Atlantis or Avalon of MZB, Mercedes Lackey's world of Velgarth, Diane Duanes Door Into Universe or for the Sci Fi fan, a Star Wars, Star Trek or Dr Who realm.

Sorry that this has gone off topic.

Hopefully I will look into working with Merfolk soon, I am still settling into all the shiny magical stuff surrounding me.
Oooh, I love 'Star Wars'! :D. The religion in that series really speaks to me. I love the Jedi & Sith but like the Sith more :P. I don't believe in some of the Jedi tenets. According to them allowing yourself to love someone leads you to the Dark Side. I think that's bull. Mutual love is a good thing. Only forced love is bad. I've always wanted to shoot lightning out of my fingertips like the Emperor! And lightsabers are so cool! :D

Ave Vive Antinoi! All Hail Antinous!

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My magical/paranormal name...: Tutankhsobek
Zodiac:

CAIYROS wrote:Some of my bound-to-me orgone sphere fav's are:
(The Master) Charles Baudelaire (in a previous life in Paris in the 1880s, I always was jealous of and admitted that I was saddened to have never met him before he died as I was too young at the time. I know this period intimately both from then and now.)
Petronius (the first novelist & social critique
Yma Sumac (the real voice of the Zhah-ta-bay spelled Xtabay)
Cicero (what a clear mind)
Jacqueline Susann (whom I believe was a great novelist and who I knew in the party scene in Ancient Philadelphia, she used to call me the "Quaker version of Rimbaud who chain smokes while drinking vodka martinis" and I used to call her, "Ernest Hemingway in drag & who has discovered sex beyond Ava Gardiner"
Spencer Trask (a turn-of the-century visionary businessman and relative of mine)
Austin Osmon Spare, a unique individual; brilliant.
Riley Ballard, a multi-level genius, closest of high school friends, and a great poet, who died too young
and obviously lots of others.....

Creating these Virtual Worlds also will improve everything about one. IQ, Street Smarts, the Nature and Use of VArious Powers, and the Nature and ways of Friendship. Also business, if so inclined. Imagine starting your own school where you hire your personal greats in realms you feel connected to, and then also having them as friends and even lovers, as well as advisors.....From Gorgons to Einstein to Elvis to whomever. Also this is the first stage of the use of the "keys of Basil Valentine" who was an alchemist and relates to Herman Hesse's Magister Ludi and The Glass Bead Game and also Hesse's Steppenwolf (Haller's "magic Theatre").

Caiyros
Caiyros! Upon hearing you talk of Yma I became intrigued when I read about her on Wikipedia. I downloaded her album 'The Voice Of The Xtabay' a while ago and I love it! She is an awesome singer and her Peruvian songs are wicked. Totally awesome :)

Ave Vive Antinoi! All Hail Antinous!

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

antinousisgod1 wrote:
CAIYROS wrote:Some of my bound-to-me orgone sphere fav's are:
(The Master) Charles Baudelaire (in a previous life in Paris in the 1880s, I always was jealous of and admitted that I was saddened to have never met him before he died as I was too young at the time. I know this period intimately both from then and now.)
Petronius (the first novelist & social critique
Yma Sumac (the real voice of the Zhah-ta-bay spelled Xtabay)
Cicero (what a clear mind)
Jacqueline Susann (whom I believe was a great novelist and who I knew in the party scene in Ancient Philadelphia, she used to call me the "Quaker version of Rimbaud who chain smokes while drinking vodka martinis" and I used to call her, "Ernest Hemingway in drag & who has discovered sex beyond Ava Gardiner"
Spencer Trask (a turn-of the-century visionary businessman and relative of mine)
Austin Osmon Spare, a unique individual; brilliant.
Riley Ballard, a multi-level genius, closest of high school friends, and a great poet, who died too young
and obviously lots of others.....

Creating these Virtual Worlds also will improve everything about one. IQ, Street Smarts, the Nature and Use of VArious Powers, and the Nature and ways of Friendship. Also business, if so inclined. Imagine starting your own school where you hire your personal greats in realms you feel connected to, and then also having them as friends and even lovers, as well as advisors.....From Gorgons to Einstein to Elvis to whomever. Also this is the first stage of the use of the "keys of Basil Valentine" who was an alchemist and relates to Herman Hesse's Magister Ludi and The Glass Bead Game and also Hesse's Steppenwolf (Haller's "magic Theatre").

Caiyros
Caiyros! Upon hearing you talk of Yma I became intrigued when I read about her on Wikipedia. I downloaded her album 'The Voice Of The Xtabay' a while ago and I love it! She is an awesome singer and her Peruvian songs are wicked. Totally awesome :)

Yeah Antin,
I love Yma Sumac's magickal music and the spiritforce of Xtabay and am bound to both. It really is beautiful-powerful magical music. I believe she really was a priestess of Xtabay, just as I believe Carmen Miranda (I own her lambs wool neck muffler, & if I put it around my neck, I can definitely and immediately have visions, and body sensations of the Orisha Ochun who has been helpful to me and for me for the last 7 years.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Creatures K-Z”