Initial Bonding - Several Spirits

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

FaerieWhispers wrote:LOL they are sooooo stubborn!
I do know that one of them likes a cranberry mandarin candle I bought. I fell asleep with the candle going (I know stupid, but hubby was awake and he forgot to blow it out before bed........fortunately it was on the stove and fairly safe. I myself am as blind as a bat without my glasses and saw a beautiful orb hovering about 6 inches away from the candle until I got near then it disappeared! Little booger!

OHHHH well! Within time! Otherwise I may have some fairies who need new homes! LOL :lol:
LOL! Well, hopefully it doesn't come to donating them to the SRA! I guess if all else fails you can go buy a case of cranaberry mandarin candles huh? ;)

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

:lol: Ummmm yup! I could definitely get a case of the candles, do you think Faeries take bribes??????????? :lol:

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You would be shocked at how well chocolate works for leverage.... :o :twisted: ;) At least at my house!

My lands, these new faces and colors are just too fun!!! :D :) :lol:

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Dragon Lady wrote:Good Luck! Keep us posted on your progress... I always love to hear bonding stories. They can be so amazing! :D
You sound like me Faire!!
I got five spirits at the same time and then it was like oh S***t what do I do with them now? I know the first 30 days are so important so I wore them all at once all the time!! LOL! (You should have felt the headache I got!). Now, it seems like I have bonded with them (as defined by the transfer of energy) but I haven't been able to connect with any of them!! Being new at this... I thought maybe I was doing something wrong and thought to ask the forum for advice... duh.
So, now I'm trying what Dragon Lady suggested. I'll tell you... I'm sooooooo confused I can barely tell which end is up. :shock:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

wow those fairies get better treatment than most people i know! Good luck with them

Q

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Faerie: how are you getting along with all those spirits? Any luck with the stubborn fae? :roll: :D

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I know how you feel Suess, I got a 5 dragon ring, a werewolf and a karkadan at the same time. I had to back off and spend time with my dragons first. I still make a point to speak to my ww and kd every day but won't work with them as intensely until I can really free up some time.

My dragons don't seem to mind being addressed as a group, as they work very well together. I do call each by name and express appreciation. The blue one is very active and comes thru very well, as do the green and red. The silver and gold are a little more reserved, but they do respond when addressed.

I've been burning dragon's blood incense for them and they seem to love that. I just bought some dragon conjuration and dragon magic incense, but won't have it for about a week yet.

My red dragon has really helped in bringing in some money which I needed for jewelry making supplies. I will be offering these on CH auction site and am awaiting a special rice powder charging box from Magnolia before I put them up to give an extra energy boost.

In the meantime I spend a LOT of time in meditation (lol) my daughter thinks all I do is stay inside all day, but I am actually quite busy. Energy invested now is yeilding great rewards.

I think it depends upon each person as well as the entity as to what works best. There is no cut and dried rules, as Faerie Whispers and Dragon Lady have so aptly pointed out.

Brightest Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Getting started is always like making the entity warmed up and ready for action. I have the following in my collection.
FRom CH-gryphon, pegasus, vampire, sonji spider, browlyn angel, alya, fylgia
from SRA- black forest fairy, salamander
From chinagrl77- mimi spirit
From magick_treasures- leperchaun
From thespiritkingdom- blue dragon, devata, watcher, djinn
From real_magick- efrit, ilmu khodam
From magick_for_real- djinn
I still bidding and waiting for some items to come.

In bonding, it's like allocating time for everyone. I tried wearing more than one vessel. It gives me a headache and blockage( I can't think at all) I tried wearing one vessel but there were times that I feel the particular entity wants more time with me. I had no choice but to say," I thank you for your time. I have to spend time with xxxx. Don't worry...we will bond again."
At night, I will have a meeting with everyone. I would get all of them together out of their containment. Put them on the floor like having a picnic. Then I would start talking to everyone.Saying things like, " A family should be able to help each other...", "gryphon can you help to make our new friend feel at home..." or "Everybody, this is xxx, he is a ****...let make him feel at home..." Usually, it will end for around 30 min. Sometimes, I feel that I'm being silly. I do not know whether they appreciate the time together.
I have not seen them manifest physically to me. But, I can feel their presence....in my thoughts, dreams(usually not their true form),emotions. Although, they are not dark entities. I feel grounded and at ease wearing fylgia. Having leperchaun..I feel cheerful and ready for a drink.With ilmu khodam, it's serious time for learning...If it is pegasus or gryphon...I wanna got out for a walk or trip....etc

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have to say that I had a lot of fun reading this thread!

Do you think it's okay to wear a new vessel that you're bonding with along with others that you have already bonded with? I got my gargoyle today and I plan on wearing him 24/7 for a month so we can bond. But I have already bonded with my faeries and dragons. Is it okay to wear them while I'm bonding with my gargoyle?

I also got the spirit pendulum today too. I just have to figure ou what to do with it LOL

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Phew, I couldn't find this thread a few days ago, but it's popped up now and I'm so glad because I was asking the exact same questions and here are the answers!

After reading this thread, I'm going to put away all but one of my new sweet CH spirits and their stones or jewelry and bond with just one at a time for up to 30 days. That's going to be hard but I think it will be worth it in the long run. IT will be sort of like meeting someone and working to develop a true working friendship.

I would like to ask though, as did fairy keeper, is it ok to wear vessels of spirits I've already bonded with during this time or should I put them away too?

Return to “Connecting”