Initial Bonding - Several Spirits

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Hi Everyone,

Here's a question, I see pop up every now and then, with no real definitive answer, that I thought might help people bond with their sprits. A kind of- How-to - if you will.

Okay... Let's say that Magnolia has this FANTASTIC sale and you buy several entities. :lol: (I know this sounds like my own personal experience, but let's face it... We've all been there. Right? :shock: ) Now let's complicate it and say that maybe they all arrive at the same time!! :shock: Now you have two or three you need to bond with and you're supposed to keep/wear each piece/entity on your person for at least 30 days so that your energy can mesh with the item.
We all clear? :roll:
So... let's turn the screw just one more time... by adding meditation/connecting to the picture...

Do you:
1. Wear ALLthe pieces at the same time for the next 30 days 7 days a week?
2. Wear ONE at a time and keep the others "close" by. (Either on your desk/ next to your bed)
3. ROTATE each spirit/entitiy by wearing only ONE each day for the next 30 days...

While Meditating/connecting:
Do you:
4.ROTATE each day by only meditating with ONE entity at a time?
5. If YES, then what do you do with the others?
6. If NO, then do you meditate with all of them at the same time?

I know this might sound a little re-dundant for some of you but considering that Bonding is so important, I thought it would be helpful if people new what that meant/required... exactly. 8-)

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi drseuss!

You're probably not going to like my answer... It depends. It depends on you and it depends on the spirit. <<<Don't smack me!>>> :oops: ;)

I would say that for "most" people you should bond with one sprit at a time and keep the other's well away while you're bonding. If you keep the other's close and they are not in containment boxes, the enerigies could lap over and you won't know who's energy is who's. This goes for meditiations as well.

You can't really set a time frame because one spirit may take you a week to bond with, another might take you 8 months. To me, once I make a connection with that spirit, I've bonded and can move to the next spirit if I want to. If you want to establish a stronger bond than that, you'll need to continue to work with that spirit longer until you've achieved the level of bonding you want.

I'm of the opinion that spirits are just like people... different, unique and no two are identical. Have you ever met someone and it just clicked and you were fast friends? It's like you've know that person your whole life and it's no effort at all to "bond" with them? Then you meet someone that you're drawn to but the relationship doesn't just fall into place. You have to go slowly and take your time to build a bond of trust then you start doing more things together and build a friendship and then you finally reach that place where that person knows you so well that they can finish a sentance for you. The best friend you've ever had but it took a good year to get there.... Spirits are the saaaaaaame way. Some are fast friends and some take work.

Then you throw in the "humanity" of it all. And, are you using connection enhancers like potions, spells, spell cast items? How open are you? How well do you connect? Do you sense and hear spirits easily? Or do you have the dogma that hinders so many... that creeping doubt that overtakes you just about the time you're ready to connect? Did I make this up? Did I really see that?

Do you see where I'm headed with this... variables, variable and more variables.

That's why you don't find a "set book of rules" to working with spirits, only guidlines. In my opinion anyway. Hopefully someone else has a less "pessamistic" answer? ;)

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

LOL!

Point Well taken!

I'll have to take a look at what I've got going on over here and decide who goes back in the box! (so to speak that is...) Hope their not insulted. :cry:

Thank you.... No answers are ever bad ones... they all just contain different information. :)

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have never had a spirit get insulted because I wanted to work with them one at a time. You need to remember that in spirit, there is no such thing as time, at least not the way we percieve it. They aren't sitting in a containment box tapping their fingers looking at their watch going when is it my turn?? LOL! Again, my opinion! ;)

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

LOL!

I DO keep forgetting that. Pick one and work with them.... then move on to the next. Believe it or not you helped straighten things out. Hopefully, I'll see some results :D

Blessings Dragon Lady!!

Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Good Luck! Keep us posted on your progress... I always love to hear bonding stories. They can be so amazing! :D

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

LOL, let me share my experience with you all. In Oct. I purchased my first spirits from Magnolia (a ring with a star faery, and ring with 4 abasta faeries, and then a pendant with 2 dragons, a gryphon, a gargoyle, and a unicorn - all custom conjured)

OK the faeries are being difficult I have been unable to connect to them :roll: and only connected with my gargoyle and my silver dragon (after wearing them 24/7 since I got them). About a month ago I got a couple of spirits from Gwendolyn - great energy like CH, but just no personal connection (the strigoi made my heart race and felt a pinch/bite on my inner thigh then nothing). So I thought I would put them up and concentrate on my new spirits from CH twin purple dragons, and my new red dragon, and a Devata from Gwendolyn.

I got an intense feeling yesterday that they were not happy not being close. I pulled them all out (and yes put them all on) and greeted everyone of them and got a response from everyone of them :shock: (except my stubborn fae) :P ! I was floored! Each one has its own distinct..........(for lack of a better word) vibration/energy. I have been sooo excited! I really don't want to take any of them off now.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Ive worn a genie bound ring on each finger at the same time and felt like I was being electricyuted as the power as to immense..LOL.. Not recommended..hehe..I just had to know..
You have to experiment with what works..I have to purchase a large containment box as all my spirits are out there...
Fae,Devata,Ilmu Khodam,Efrits,Lots of genies/Djinn..no wonder why I can see them or hear them as they may all be communicating all at the same time..

:roll:

Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ROTFLOL! That is so awesome Faerie! Can you even move with all those vessel you're wearing? ;)

I have to laugh about your faeries tho! Aren't they little stinkers for being so stubborn!! Do you have any Easter candy left? You might try "sweet talking" them into a conversation with a little candy as bait!! ;)

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

LOL they are sooooo stubborn!

I give them treats every week (those little candy confections for the top of cakes) they also get fresh fruit (whatever I have on hand, strawberries, kiwi, starfruit) they also get dried roses, lavender, hawthorn, etc. They have their own little plants, and special crystals as pedastools in the planters so they can be really close to the plants. They sit in the window overlooking the forest! I play music just for them. I talk to them daily, but they are just not cooperating! They are as stubborn as my 5 year old (at least I can blow on her belly to get her to cooperate........)

I do know that one of them likes a cranberry mandarin candle I bought. I fell asleep with the candle going (I know stupid, but hubby was awake and he forgot to blow it out before bed........fortunately it was on the stove and fairly safe. I myself am as blind as a bat without my glasses and saw a beautiful orb hovering about 6 inches away from the candle until I got near then it disappeared! Little booger!

OHHHH well! Within time! Otherwise I may have some fairies who need new homes! LOL :lol:

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake

Return to “Connecting”