any tattoos regarding your spirits? (or,just to share)

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:
dilvsy wrote: ahhh, no worries Noc! i know tattoos are personal, well the reasons behind them, so it's okay. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Yes tattoos definitely can be quite personal in meaning, but I really did just want to be mysterious lol. I might post more about them later :)

I love the falling girl tattoo - it seems like it can mean so many different things.

There's a cool thread somewhere on the forum talking about tattoos and if you can "enchant" them, it's an interesting thought.
ogh, i do remember stumbling upon that thread! but not in a while. lol

and thanks for the tatt compliment. that one is my fave still...i admit, moreso than my angel.

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have 16. None related to any spirits I have.
I do have 2 Anubis Tattoos and one Eye of Horus, but I don't have those spirits..

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

MysticStar wrote:I have 16. None related to any spirits I have.
I do have 2 Anubis Tattoos and one Eye of Horus, but I don't have those spirits..
If you buy those spirits, they might be more willing to bond faster due to your tattoos. One of my friends has a Faery (summoned, not bought), and she has a fairy tattoo, and she says her Faery LOVES it!

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have 4 tats, technically 5, but had one done to cover another. The first one I got was after my Mom died of a heart-attack; I had the traditional "in memory of Mom" written with a red heart on my back. Even though the shop I went to was listed on the "best of" list in my city, the ink must have been inferior, and the words started to bleed and fade after a few years. So I went to another shop which is own by a true artist and I told him I wanted an angel to cover the other work. (My angel is facing forwards~ I may try taking a picture, but to lazy right now) He drew it free hand on my back/shoulder and I love it. The color red is hard to cover, and even though he used lots of shading, the heart shows thru in certain light but it's cool. My other tattoo's are pretty small~ a heart with wings on my leg which is a Sufi symbol that means "my heart is light as a feather and filled with love", a small yellow and red rose on my arm, and way down on my lower back, the lips with the tongue sticking out from the Rolling Stones, because I just like it :crazy: This was all before I even became aware of spirit keeping, and like you mentioned Dilvsy, they can become habit forming.

Dilvsy, your angel is beautiful, and Psyclone :thumbup: way cool ankh. A few weeks ago, I saw this girl who had a beautiful tattoo of a Phoenix covering her back; it made me wonder if she's involved with spirit keeping. Wow 16 Ellen, that's something. I remember in one thread you mentioned knowing one of the tattoo artist on a reality show ::bop::

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AngelFire wrote:I have 4 tats, technically 5, but had one done to cover another. The first one I got was after my Mom died of a heart-attack; I had the traditional "in memory of Mom" written with a red heart on my back. Even though the shop I went to was listed on the "best of" list in my city, the ink must have been inferior, and the words started to bleed and fade after a few years. So I went to another shop which is own by a true artist and I told him I wanted an angel to cover the other work. (My angel is facing forwards~ I may try taking a picture, but to lazy right now) He drew it free hand on my back/shoulder and I love it. The color red is hard to cover, and even though he used lots of shading, the heart shows thru in certain light but it's cool. My other tattoo's are pretty small~ a heart with wings on my leg which is a Sufi symbol that means "my heart is light as a feather and filled with love", a small yellow and red rose on my arm, and way down on my lower back, the lips with the tongue sticking out from the Rolling Stones, because I just like it :crazy: This was all before I even became aware of spirit keeping, and like you mentioned Dilvsy, they can become habit forming.

thanks for sharing, and if you ever do get around to taking a picture, i would love to see your ink! :thumbup:
that sucks that you had to cover one due to it being put on so poorly.thankfully, i have had good luck with all the artists i got paired with to ink me, as all of mine i had walked in to book an appointment, not knowing the artists.

Dilvsy, your angel is beautiful, and Psyclone :thumbup: way cool ankh. A few weeks ago, I saw this girl who had a beautiful tattoo of a Phoenix covering her back; it made me wonder if she's involved with spirit keeping. Wow 16 Ellen, that's something. I remember in one thread you mentioned knowing one of the tattoo artist on a reality show ::bop::

thanks for the compliment on my angel.i am very pleased with it,and am so glad my friend drew such a gorgeous picture. ::hail::

gwae
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 16
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shamuramat
Zodiac:

I have two tattoos, one on my forearm that says I control my destiny and a huge Phoenix on my back (that's it in the avatar pic)
I have had them over a year and before I knew about spirit keeping.
When I first got my Dragon and Phoenix it just felt right and my Phoenix is very happy about the representation.
The one on my back just looks so happy!
I wish there was a way to transmute her to the tattoo, it would make us both happy.

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

ciaryn wrote:I have two tattoos, one on my forearm that says I control my destiny and a huge Phoenix on my back (that's it in the avatar pic)
When I first got my Dragon and Phoenix it just felt right and my Phoenix is very happy about the representation.
I wish there was a way to transmute her to the tattoo, it would make us both happy.
That just may be possible, I'd ask Ash or Magnolia, you may be able to get a touch-up with spirited tattoo ink (i.e. you transmute it to the ink from the vessel and get tatted)

I'm considering another tattoo once I lose more weight, I want it to have some kind of spiritual reference, just not strictly religious or to my spirits. I consider body modification a form of art and expression. I only think higher of myself with my tattoo and piercings, I do it out of love for my body and spirit. Not to mention, they sell pure gemstone plugs for stretched earlobes (I do crystal magick), that I could bless or transmute and not have to keep up with like standard jewelry.

I love seeing other modded people online :hug:

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
gwae
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you Psyclone, I will definitely ask once October is over, I know they must be busy. What a great idea though. I did want to add a little more red to this tattoo.
I will probably end up with more, especially since my oldest daughter draws spirits so well.
The Phoenix was my gift to myself after I lost weight after weight loss surgery
I ended up losing more though so things are a little loose around her lol

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ciaryn wrote:I have two tattoos, one on my forearm that says I control my destiny and a huge Phoenix on my back (that's it in the avatar pic)
i dig the phoenix tatt :thumbup:

gwae
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

::thanx::