Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

::wave:: Hi everyone!

I ordered a Nympho from CH last week I think it was. He came to me before his vessel came. Normally I'm not attracted to blonds and I kept picturing a blond male in a 'fantasy', and at random periods during my day a blond guy would just pop into my second sight, smile, and leave. When my spirit stone came from CH I read the description. Blond nympho with green eyes, male. :devil: Yea, I wasn't upset that this was the blond guy randomly popping up into my second sight! Not at all.... :crazy:

The first night he was here with his vessel was nice. Subtle tingling felt on my body and some rather.... adult visions in my second sight. I've been having him come with me everywhere I go... work, shopping, coffee dates with friends, etc. Last night I was laying in bed and out of nowhere and I mean NOWHERE (lol) I felt like he pounced on top of me and had this sneaky little grin on his face. I closed my eyes to better concentrate on my second sight and I probably blushed a million shades of red :crazy: I opened my eyes when I felt a dramatic change of physical pressure on top of my body. Unfortunately I lost my concentration with my second sight when I opened them :[ I focused on the physical aspects of what I was feeling. ::jawdrop:: it felt like a human was right there with me, I felt fingers graze my hands, I felt him kissing me, his hair falling onto my forehead.... I could keep going on but you get the point :sly:

Holy crap! I'm so happy I finally decided to get a Nympho.... ::yes::

Just wanted to share my personal experience........ :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Xo
Miss-Suki
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Oh my gosh :D

Congratulations on your incredible sounding Nympho, sillycsilli! He sounds really playful to me :D And perfect :thumbup: Thank you for sharing your experiences you've had with him! :hug: I have a feeling he'll give you plenty more to write about as the day pass ;)

I’ve got a Nympho too, and last night he came into my dream, my first lucid dream :) He was extremely playful, but sweet. Always making certain I was comfortable, but somehow still making me blush like crazy, lol!

It's wonderful you're so happy to have a Nympho in your life, sillycsilli! :D

I hope that you two have even more wonderful experiences together! :hug:

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Wewt Thanks for sharing this!! You both are going to have major amounts of fun! Keep it up! :thumbup:

:dancing: :dancing:

sillycsilli
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Miss-Suki wrote:Oh my gosh :D

Congratulations on your incredible sounding Nympho, sillycsilli! He sounds really playful to me :D And perfect :thumbup: Thank you for sharing your experiences you've had with him! :hug: I have a feeling he'll give you plenty more to write about as the day pass ;)

I’ve got a Nympho too, and last night he came into my dream, my first lucid dream :) He was extremely playful, but sweet. Always making certain I was comfortable, but somehow still making me blush like crazy, lol!

Ahhh!!! Is it weird that I'm excited about this? Like... you know when you're going on a first date with a really hot person and you have those butterflies? That's what it feels like! :lol:

Xo
Miss-Suki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

sillycsilli wrote:
Miss-Suki wrote:Oh my gosh :D

Ahhh!!! Is it weird that I'm excited about this? Like... you know when you're going on a first date with a really hot person and you have those butterflies? That's what it feels like! :lol:
Lol! I wouldn’t say it was weird at all :D :hug: It truly is exciting..!! It's the greatest feeling there is, I just feel blessed that any of my spirits came into my life :D I hope those butterflies stay in your stomach, for they are showing how connected you are with your Nympho!

:cloud9:

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Yep, CH nymphos are amazing. Glad you are enjoying your guy! I wish I could see mine!
I think everyone should have a nympho around. ::yes:: Got 4 here. :D I think that they are one of the most easiest spirits to bond with because.. well you don't really need to bond with them lol. The 4 that are here are also very active. I just have to call them and there they are. They also take the initiative themselves. I think they are the easiest sex spirits to care for ever! I am so spoilt with them around! :inlove:

Image Image

sillycsilli
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ninjalovergirl wrote:Yep, CH nymphos are amazing. Glad you are enjoying your guy! I wish I could see mine!
I think everyone should have a nympho around. ::yes:: Got 4 here. :D I think that they are one of the most easiest spirits to bond with because.. well you don't really need to bond with them lol. The 4 that are here are also very active. I just have to call them and there they are. They also take the initiative themselves. I think they are the easiest sex spirits to care for ever! I am so spoilt with them around! :inlove:
:wave: I agree that they are also very active. I find he likes to "pounce" on me when he's ready :sly: it usually comes out of nowhere but I'm not complaining! ::rofl::

Hmmm.......... you have 4? I think I'll be treating myself to some more nymphos in the near future! :lol:

Xo
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

sillycsilli wrote:
ninjalovergirl wrote:Yep, CH nymphos are amazing. Glad you are enjoying your guy! I wish I could see mine!
:wave: I agree that they are also very active. I find he likes to "pounce" on me when he's ready :sly: it usually comes out of nowhere but I'm not complaining! ::rofl::

Hmmm.......... you have 4? I think I'll be treating myself to some more nymphos in the near future! :lol:
Yeah, mine come whenever they want to as well, it can happen at any time. Which is OK to me. I don't mind. If it is out in public it is kind of like "Hehe I know something you don't" lol! I bought my first 1 a while ago, and decided recently to spoil myself so I got CH to conjure 3 for me in one vessel. They are all EXACTLY what I asked for, and more! :devil: You should definitely treat yourself! :thumbup:

Image Image

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but man! This sounds awesome! :)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”