Recharging?

Scarlett
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I also wanted to know - I haven't got any recharging box/bag etc. I wanted to just wear my vessels constantly and have my spirits with me all the time. Is that bad, or will they need time to recharge?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Charging and Recharging boxes weren't even around prior to when we posted the first one in October 2005 so they aren't a necessity but something that we think is a good idea. Before that you would use a spell or casting to bring back energy and power to your spirits if you felt they were waning. Same with the Spirit Stone bags, we made them because after we made the first Spirit Stone we realized they should be open to the same luxury as other vessels.

For spirits that are bound to large objects, like the haunted car we had for a long time named Margaret, I would just go outside and cast over her to keep her healthy and the same goes for a lot of the larger, haunted or spelled objects we have here in the house. They obviously aren't going to fit into a charging box so we use alternative methods.

You'll know when your spirits or spells are starting to wane and that's typical of anything comprised of energy so either use a spell to recharge or place them in a charging box.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Again great info Magnolia thank you!

Haunted car?! Now that is something that has always been on my "Must Have list"

1959 Plymoth Fury anyone? :twisted: