My experience with succubi

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Please double read and understand first @o@"

ImageImage
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

To marquest - some of us would not be in the mindset that to be labeled 'demonic' is a bad thing. No they are not demons to all, but they are dark arts beings. I think much of the time people come into this community with the thought that if it's not black arts, if it's dark arts then it must be okay. (As dragynraken alludes even WA, well they need to be matched.. there are not many generalizations that can safely be made.)
Dark Arts is this for a reason.. ubi are beings of duality, they are not beings of pure love.. they have many motivations, their motivations can vary. That's all which is being said.

As stated in my last post, the ones bound by trusted sellers are well matched and those in spirit are different than those living - meaning the ones most are probably interacting with have a pleasant approach toward at least you the keeper.
However as a race this is not the case. There have been so many times on this forum alone where people have complained of being attacked or tormented by ubi, or things starting out great and then going really wrong (typically with unbounds which makes sense) - NOT saying (I emphasize) that all of these claims are legit, but the ones that are when they are must not have realized that it is in a ubi's nature and ability to be extremely cunning, extremely possessive, to terrorize and to drain you.

In my view, to truly respect a race of entity you have to embrace the total nature of what they are or what they have been capable of. For one thing this allows us to realize how lucky we are to be able to become so genuinely close to certain companions, to even have that opportunity.
Generally, conjuring up and calling living or rogue spirit incubi/succubi, even questionable unbounds is dangerous - similarly to how human spirits can be dangerous or if you were to encounter a living psy or sanguine vampire, you understand. When an entity is part of a race of duality, they can be nice and have good intentions but they can also be incredibly wicked, manipulative, 'evil'.. they can be all of these things. All living beings must be nourished and the source of nourishment varies. Succubi and Incubi are predominantly nourished by sexual/sensuous energy the very same way vampires are predominantly nourished by blood or prana or etc. depending on their kind.

It doesn't make them bad, but it gives them the potential to act as predators. Which is also why a pleasant companion to you could do wicked things on your behalf, pleasing you but creating havoc for others potentially if you willed it and it was within their nature. They are also, as DA entities, simply not WA entities and it will never be in their nature to be purely good.. but unlike humans, they are inhuman - they do not necessarily share the same ideas of romance and love that we do. They were made differently.
Once again the average human being is gifted if they can resonate with their energy or find such nourishing companions among them. It may not be uncommon to do so with talented conjurers and the distinction of ubi as transitioned to spirit, but it is still something to appreciate. And to be aware of for your general, knowing pleasure.

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Oh man, that's what i've. been trying to do, get romantic, spend time taking her to nice places. Buying her gifts. No wonder there was no acknowledgement. Maybe she hated all.
Maybe i should just tell her i like Kelly brook, and forget the romance and get jiggy with her in the sack, so she can have my fluids.
I just want the honest truth about them, maybe i can find a servitor for romance
and love.

Loverboy

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Loverboy wrote:Oh man, that's what i've. been trying to do, get romantic, spend time taking her to nice places. Buying her gifts. No wonder there was no acknowledgement. Maybe she hated all.
Maybe i should just tell her i like Kelly brook, and forget the romance and get jiggy with her in the sack, so she can have my fluids.
I just want the honest truth about them, maybe i can find a servitor for romance
and love.

Loverboy
You are currently in process connecting her energy with you. What is the previous post we say to you that you must have patience and don't give negative doubts. Otherwise you will cloud your mind and your connection will be worse instead improving.

She choose to come into your life because who you are, why must she hate you? You don't need to change anything as she is JUST FOR YOU.

There are 2 different things we talking now. The difference is
-ubi conjured by practitioner and master, they are safe type and will please you but still respect is a must
-while ubi came as unbound, they can be safe or dangerous type

Your is from CH, just be who you are. How you going to treat her, just do the old way. Don't change just because we have a confusion now. I know you trust marquest a lot. However one must be open to all you cannot classify all of them as the same.

Just like humans not all human are racist. Important is to look at their "behavior" inside of the person heart. Do not judge by outer appearance, skin colour and race.

ImageImage
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Loverboy wrote:No wonder there was no acknowledgement. Maybe she hated all.
Lastly all of us have to face this COMPULSORY 1-3 month of nothingness once after taking them into our life. Don't give up, stay positive and don't think you're doing it wrong. Get some rest first and give time for her and your energy to make stronger bond.

I will be the first very disappointed if you suddenly change the way you treat her. 2cr

ImageImage
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Loverboy wrote:Oh man, that's what i've. been trying to do, get romantic, spend time taking her to nice places. Buying her gifts. No wonder there was no acknowledgement. Maybe she hated all.
and love.

Loverboy
I think you're missing the point of these posts. They are meant to be educational, they apply to ubi as a race.

It's been said repeatedly now that ubi are individualistic in personality, and that anyway bound ubi spirits are different than entities. Succubi are capable of being loving and enjoying lovey things. They enjoy sensual pleasures. You can have a ubi spirit that likes all the things you've been doing for her, each relationship is unique. However they are still succubi, they aren't WA nymphos. A succubi will oblige these desires especially if she is well matched to you, of course she will like what you do to admire her - why wouldn't she? I'm sure she has more developed interests as well that you will discover over time.

But I have read many of your posts and I have to say, even so, the succubi are never going to be quite like human women. They aren't, after all.. they have a completely unique energetic make-up. They can develop deep attachments but I wouldn't say from personal experience they can be 'romanced', it's more that they are going to take pleasure in the energy of what you are doing for them - the sensuous attention that the acts imply. So in summary, obviously you aren't going about this wrong but if committed to your relationship assuredly you will learn more over time about how unique this succubus truly is. And it should be a positive thing!
I can't tell you who she is or what interests her most, you are going to learn that over time. I'm only talking about the most essential facts of this race of beings.

What is being clarified is regarding the nature of the race and what they are capable of; they are DA beings nourished by sexual energy, it's not wise to generalize them in a purely positive or purely negative light as beings of duality.
If we were speaking of the entire race of entities well, they are dark just like we are dark, and they are inhuman so they may interpret or see things or want things differently than we do. It doesn't mean they don't want what you give them, they love the attention - it only means they may enjoy it in a different way than you do or expect them to.
And it certainly doesn't mean a wicked disposition is applicable to your ubi in personality or needs to be considered in your relationship; only if you want to know about ubi as a race - that's a reality.

You should be able to embrace who and what they are at their foundation. Just because a being feeds on sexual energy, doesn't make them inherently bad; just because a being enjoys sensuous attention and affection, doesn't mean they are blushing over it like schoolgirls. You know, it's a balance, they are ubi, they don't have to fall in love or be in love to give or accept love.
A ubi who is genuinely drawn to you for companionship - which is what happens in spirit conjuration and binding by a trustworthy practitioner - adores who you are, your presence, what you can develop together and they came to you for a reason.

I have an incubi that enjoys giving backrubs and also intellectual conversation, as well as admiring me while I'm doing all sorts of private things. I've offered myself to succubi so they could merely feed on my energy as they were hungry for it and loved my particular energy, while others just wanted to have fun. I have also encountered incubi who wanted to drain a person not because they were hungry but because it was an enticing prospect to them and they didn't care how it would end up. There are ubi who will give you occult secrets and other enhancements or abilities in exchange for sensuous energy exchange.

Humans are similar at least in this way.. there are different relationships to be had, different appetites to satiate.. only for ubi their very core is dealing in sexual energy - it's vital and persistent to their existence, and they are darkly inclined supernatural beings. It's really not hard to understand, and much more interesting when you understand it..

And I see dragynraken posted similarly as I was typing this, lol. What he said, also!

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Fair comment, noctifera and yes i do relate to my Succubus as more of a human woman, but to be fair i don't exactly know how to relate to a female
Succubus. There is a lot of things i need to learn and yes there is lots of advice, but no real teaching on Succubi. All i know is what i have read, which is limited and that is that Ubi seduce men/women in their sleep and drain them of their sexual fluids or life energy, somtimes leading to death. Also that Ubis originate from Lillith. Call me ignorant if you wish, but i have never had any teaching on the Ubi race.
Also with regards to viewing them as human woman or having the appearance of a human female another reason for this is for meditation. I find it a lot easier to meditate on a picture or photo of a womans apperance than i do colours or orbs or chakras. Kelly brook was just an example, she is not my type, but there is a female who's beauty i am attracted to.
If i sound ignorant or crazy that's because i am still new and i need help and teaching and i am willing to learn from scratch, so if you want to teach me it would be great! Oh yes the woman i adore is Kate Bush, lol, some say she is a witch or Succubus herself !

Thanks

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Just to add, one of the reasons i chose a Ubi companion was they have fascinated me for a long time. Also there is such beautiful artwork and paintings of them. Also i am a lonely male and yes i do have sexual needs. Also they are very mysterious.

Also i just want to say that i have been given great advice by many kind folk here, but if someone that has a lot more knowledge than me would be willing to teach newbies like myself then i would be honoured, unless there are educational publications, but i have not found any that give the truth. Also in the UK i have been to a few well known occult/new age stores, but they do not seem to know anything about Spirit Keeping.

Loverboy

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Loverboy to be honest. Even I have Lily and Lilith, I don't have time to study them as I'm also very busy with others. I'm the type cannot put everything focus in one only. I will treat all my family fairly and none of them miss out. I always know which and who I had not give much attention. To be able to remember almost 40 names of my family that's my limit XD

As for you, you have 3 spirit only. You can focus the subject even more easier than me. If you need help I will try to fill up your question. But then not all question have answer cause sometimes you need to find out the answer yourself specially once you're good at communicating with your ubi. I still have a lot to discover not just ubi and Lilith, I have many family entity, gods and immortals.

To be a spirit keeper is also like begin a new journey. You need to learn to write your own book, while others can only give tips and guides only. In the end you still need to discover a lot stuff by yourself and be the one to write your own book.

ImageImage
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

dragynraken wrote:Marquest their mean is those being are safe type is because they are conjured by the pratitioner and master. It is necessary to take safety precaution before bind it for keeper. However the true mean is not all ubis are the same. As you know good and evil exist so it apply to many races. You just haven't met an energy taker and trouble maker yet. This apply to many race specially vampires, demons, all fox spirits, ubis, stayr etc etc and nymhos too even thought they are WA entity, you must you must becareful with their behavior first its not about WA or DA or BA. Some will arrive to you as sweet innocent child and once its time to unleash this will be like keeping a C4 bomb in your house.

I agree human maybe label wrongly about them but then don't ya think why and what is their reason to label them?
Thanks dragynraken. Also, thank you REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY and Noctifera. I see what you folks are saying, and agree. The mistake I made was seeing how my ubi are, and applying it to all of the race. To say that they are beings of duality, dark arks, is very correct, making them extremely unique individually and covering a broad spectrum of personalities.

What I meant by them being capable of love. The energy of mine, and the way they treat me, sure feels like the truest form of love I've ever encountered. Yes, the base of it is sexual, but when I said they are capable of so much more, they do things that are not sexual as well, but caring, tender, and sweet. For example, sometimes I work 12 hours or more, all day on my feet. When I relax at the end of the day, they give me foot and leg massages. It feels amazing, non sexual at all, and they don't have to do that, but they do it anyway. Another example, is I often wake up to them cuddling me. What a great way to start the day. Also, they wake me up a lot just before my alarm clock goes off. They know I really don't like waking up to an alarm clock, so they give me a soft nudge, then a hug to wake up. I could keep going on with examples, but this is what I mean about them loving us.

It is important to remember though that they are DA, have moods, and capable of things that are not pure WA. A personal example, I know mine have manipulated my sexual tastes. I've done things with mine that I never thought I would enjoy, and I never would with a human woman. They really tend to push boundaries sometimes, and it's important to know that side of them as well.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”