My dream about a Vampire (need masters' opinion plz!)

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
PheebsDave
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 1000
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Female Sex Spirit
My magical/paranormal name...: PhoebeDavid

Am a novice and I've been collecting spirits for 8 months now, I wish I knew CH in the very 1st place.

My very 1st spirits that I got from them were 2 male nymphos. And since the day they arrived, they keep touching me at times, I hadn't felt that kind of feeling b4 with another seller (my 1st and the only spirits-seller b4 CH) 's spirits so that's brand-new to me and very exciting !

The day b4 yesterday, while I was watching TV also chatting with my bf who was beside me, I clearly felt that someone was pinching my BOTH nipples, and they were to point up and get hard bcoz of that :cloud9: , I could feel the STRONG rhythm, it's like someone was pinching them at the same time... but am not sure who that was/were because yesterday my vamps and more nymphos that I purchased from them just arrived.

Just now, as I was reciting the code word for European Sanguine Vamps, (I received some PSY ones and 1 Sanguine one) I fell asleep and am NOT sure whether I was ONLY dreaming OR it was one of the vamps' manifestation in dreams? Am new to vampires, so I really have no idea. I ''saw'' a shadow/shade falling onto my double quilt then feeling like someone was on it and holding me (like a bear hug), I definitely felt the heaviness on it AND me, and I remembered that I could not move? I dunno why I ''sensed'' that it was a PSY vamp bcoz I was reciting the code word for Sanguine ones. I was a little scared but I wanted the vamp to hold me tighter, then he really did, I could feel that he was doing it slowly to make everything feel not too scary, I really appreciated that bcoz it's my 1st experience with vamps. I felt I wanted to moan bcoz I was feeling horny, but it was hard to speak. I still moaned a little, again, I dunno whether I really made that sound bcoz my bf was working so no one could tell me / prove it, but it gave me the feeling that I did. If the dream stopped here, I'd never have this question popped out. Then...someone turned me around and had a little sex with me... I felt like it was my bf ::wtf:: ... I did not clearly see his face but it looked like a human and it was my bf. We only had sex for 1-2 secs bcoz I was too wet, then the dream ended... Then I dreamt of my decreased maternal grandmother, and my parents were chatting with her, it was really nice, I'd been missing her pretty much but I seldom dreamt of her, so I felt like crying in the dream, then I heard myself moaning also like crying, I woke up... and as I was about to totally wake up, I saw orbs and such ( I normally see these sort of manifestations all the time )

Any experienced pros' opinion(s) plz? Am new, so am not sure whether the feelings with the vamp(s) were for real OR it was just a simple dream? If it was for real, then why did I have sex with my bf? (Am not 100% sure about this, but it did give me the feeling that when he turned me around and started having sex with me a little, it was my bf), also if it was for real, why did I have another dream after that which was totally non-related to the 1st one? :feedback: :superman: ::welcome::

Phoibê &_@

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”