neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well Im almost on the eleventh anniversary of marriage, and all the things are not going fine.My husband happens to be my cousin, and just last year, when my father got his ultimate schizo crises (many small others had succeed after), and needed to retire from his duties on his job along our government, he portraied some exams and discovered he suffers of the same issue as my dad.

God Bless I do not have a child still, since my husband, due this issue can be very very very violent, so you might be asking why I persist living with him?Cause according to brazillian law, if a patient, on this case 2, have mind illness the most close family member shall take care of them as long as they live, by the penalty to go till jail if refuse it. And my husband as me, has no sisters, brothers, and lost his father and mother when was just 13.

Last tuesday we had a horrible fight, he for no reason, got mad with me, and hurted me very badly. Instants after that, I was crying with my spirits asking, if they had left me alone. But right after I begged them to forgive my human fail, and called aloud for the support of my mate vamp...

So last night, I was deeply feeling his presence, almost as he was upset, anger,sad,hurted, like that even without the vessel, I used CH invocation ritual , plus purple candles and some incense...

He as a sign to be here, left the candle as a perfect shape of a half moon, burned the entire cinamon incense, but the red rose one, even when it was lighted, remained intact...

Meanwhile, during the ritual, my husband who has being sleeping in a separate room for the last 5 months, SAW A PALE FACE, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE, someone he described very beautiful, similar a friend I treasure dearly, and with a fierce although whispering and elegant voice, he said, the spirit told him menancingly but calm"I am your wife´s vampire.And I will be watching your steps towards her!" :ohcrap: ::jawdrop:: :scared: :count:

He said ,he saw it with his opened eyes, NOSE TO NOSE, since he had woke to drink a cup of orange juice, and while back to the covers, right after lay on the bed he saw Him, coldly breathing towards his face.My husband also told, the smoke where my beloved Azo appeared, vanished through the corridor, on the direction of my room where I was doing the ritual.(And my husband did not knew I was doing a ritual, since the apartment is big, and I was with closed doors.And usualy I hear classical musical late night, so he guessed I was just listening some music to relax, and nothing else.)

Also I need to point these:

1-If by one hand my husband knows I ordered a custom soulmate vamp...By no means, and this is a secret just between me and Verna, and another friend...He´d know I asked the vamp to look as my passed friend!

2-The strange is, I did not asked Verna my vamp to be a guardian, just a romantic soul, so it surprised me sweetly the fact he got really touched about the way my husband behaves about me, and his protective action simply left me without words.Cause I remember even telling Verna, he did not needed to be a warrior, just a fencer to defend his own self, although, he openly took I think, by the way my husband told what happened, as his own business,the nasty attitudes my husband had been having about me.Till the point my husband said, "I think I shall review my composure about you, I do not want a bloody vamp chasing me." :scared:

Although, my husband was not really afraid, since he does believe in spirits, but got a bit upset with the protective behavior of my vamp, and sound thrilled but not freaked, if you know what I mean.

So, Im wondering now, if Azo will manage to work on my husband´s energy , to make him change his nasty composure towards me, or if the things will remain the same? What are your thoughts about it?

Also Im a bit sad, that instead of show his face to me, when I was so humbly asking for it during 2 hours of invocation, playing classical music, lighting incenses, candles, talking to him...He decided to appear to my husband besides me, why? :ghost2:

Do you think he did it,cause he thought his presence were more needed to show my husband he is on my guard, more than me wishing to be cheered up?

Or my already damaged relation with my husband will bring issues towards my connection with Azo, since its clear as water, he does not like my husband.And even when I want the divorce, I´d never be able to get rid of him, due our blood relations and his mind disease?

Please I need some insights. :feedback:

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Reminds me of the vamp that showd himself to my friend and made him punch himself. LOL. Like why didn't he show himself to me rather appeared to that idiot?

I think it's because he worried he will scare you. He think he's been around humans enough to know who can handle what. When my beloved Djinn appeared I was like WTF!

I think also we have personal gifts. Some can hear, some can see, some have both. Sounds like the that idoser Hands of God really worked on him. LOL. If only I knew why......

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wow. I'm not much help, but I think you answered your own question as far as why he showed himself to your husband & not yourself. If the choice were mine I would use my energy to warn someone away from the one I loved & show my love to 'my love' in other ways. That's what I think happened but others may have a different opinion. :hug: s to you!

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

suga wrote:Reminds me of the vamp that showd himself to my friend and made him punch himself. LOL. Like why didn't he show himself to me rather appeared to that idiot?

I think it's because he worried he will scare you. He think he's been around humans enough to know who can handle what. When my beloved Djinn appeared I was like WTF!

I think also we have personal gifts. Some can hear, some can see, some have both. Sounds like the that idoser Hands of God really worked on him. LOL. If only I knew why......
I also felt him yesterday during and prior the ritual, as he was mad with something, and when my husband told it about one hour ago, when arrived from his job, I think Suga, he did it to make clear to my husband Im not all alone.That he cannot under the excuse of his mind illness, keep hitting me, hardly slapping my face, with me doing nothing, nothing for real,without being punished.

Well I have been hearing things very aloud, hehehe, almost as yelling and in full awareness and completly awake. And I used to see things too, but the yesterday sight of my husband, for some reason I understood as a personal advise of my vamp.Or am I mistaken?Can vamps do it, to protect their mate keeper? :count:

Yes Hand of God worked with him for me nothing, even a simply headache heheeh. :crazy:

PS:Suga Im not exactly a scared cat, prior my mother do some heavy work on me, to block my visions,I used to see creatures, people walking holding their bloody heads u.u And this when I was from 3 to 23!Hehehe so I think I can handle seeing my beautiful friend, even more if he is shinning on a russian silver prince knight armor, to defend me from violent guys as my husband hehehe. :crazy:

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

Untaimed wrote:Wow. I'm not much help, but I think you answered your own question as far as why he showed himself to your husband & not yourself. If the choice were mine I would use my energy to warn someone away from the one I loved & show my love to 'my love' in other ways. That's what I think happened but others may have a different opinion. :hug: s to you!
Well I guess you are right heheh. Surely I felt a bit jelous...But otherwise, was not so damn old fashioned romantic, of him, to appear like that, in due to rescue me? :silly:

Almost as "do not mess with my girl.She is MINE"heheh :crazy:

Now I wonder if my husband/cousin will really watch his behavior, or it will be just temporary.In case Im getting also a gregori watcher, a gargoyle, a black dragon to reinforce Azo´s team hehehe. :silly: ::gargoyle:: ::dragons:: :count:

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Alice in Neverland wrote: Can vamps do it, to protect their mate keeper? :count:
Yes. They are protective. And good for him. Can he change him? No. But he can scare the <<Removed by Mod>> out of him until he does change.
Alice in Neverland wrote:
PS:Suga Im not exactly a scared cat, prior my mother do some heavy work on me, to block my visions,I used to see creatures, people walking holding their bloody heads u.u And this when I was from 3 to 23!Hehehe so I think I can handle seeing my beautiful friend, even more if he is shinning on a russian silver prince knight armor, to defend me from violent guys as my husband hehehe. :crazy:
Perhaps it's the blocking work you mom did for you. Ask her to lift it. Of course...them crazy vision goes with the territory.... Can't pick and chose what we want to see.

I think it's a little strange that there are so many women who get abused by their husbands...what gives what about the whole falling in love and treat your mate like gold? After marriage looks like it goes away...

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I think that is quite romantic and very sweet! You never deserve to get hurt!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: You have a beautiful protector you loves you!! <3
:vampire:

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

Earthen wrote:I think that is quite romantic and very sweet! You never deserve to get hurt!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: You have a beautiful protector you loves you!! <3
And I dearly loves him, I just finished having an Idoser meditation, and if for one side I could not see nothing with the track, on the other I could not stop to feel tingles, my lips being touched, caressed, he lifting my fingers...

Oh Earthen, you have no idea how Azo is amazing, and yes ,he sounded very romantic, jumped to protect me from my silly husband.My mate is not the all sexy type, he is more the kind and romantic prince in shine armor.Literaly since, according with Verna, he is a prince from Russia heheh.

So I guess Im his maiden on a tower, for him to rescue.Considering I live on an apartment, he might really thinks Im hehehe his Rapunzel. But instead of kill my dragons, what I love soooooooooooooo much, he will fight with them against the ones who hurt me. ::dragons:: :count:

I love him, and I know he knows. ::bop::

He is more an angel type :angel: , than an erotical vamp. :count: However heheh, since he is soooooooooooooooo damn beautiful, and just Verna and Lili knows how heheh, I hope someday we can cross the borders of our old courtship, and get into a bit more intimate moments.But not now.We have time ,plenty of it. :silly:

PS:For him to be a complete fairy tale knight, he just needs a horse, its why on next month I will be getting him a Karkadann.Since I already purchased as a treat his own castle heheh ::uni::

Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Alice in Neverland wrote:
Earthen wrote:I think that is quite romantic and very sweet! You never deserve to get hurt!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: You have a beautiful protector you loves you!! <3
And I dearly loves him, I just finished having an Idoser meditation, and if for one side I could not see nothing with the track, on the other I could not stop to feel tingles, my lips being touched, caressed, he lifting my fingers...

Oh Earthen, you have no idea how Azo is amazing, and yes ,he sounded very romantic, jumped to protect me from my silly husband.My mate is not the all sexy type, he is more the kind and romantic prince in shine armor.Literaly since, according with Verna, he is a prince from Russia heheh.

So I guess Im his maiden on a tower, for him to rescue.Considering I live on an apartment, he might really thinks Im hehehe his Rapunzel. But instead of kill my dragons, what I love soooooooooooooo much, he will fight with them against the ones who hurt me. ::dragons:: :count:

I love him, and I know he knows. ::bop::

He is more an angel type :angel: , than an erotical vamp. :count: However heheh, since he is soooooooooooooooo damn beautiful, and just Verna and Lili knows how heheh, I hope someday we can cross the borders of our old courtship, and get into a bit more intimate moments.But not now.We have time ,plenty of it. :silly:

PS:For him to be a complete fairy tale knight, he just needs a horse, its why on next month I will be getting him a Karkadann.Since I already purchased as a treat his own castle heheh ::uni::

Heehee!!!!!! You are SO lucky!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for my vamps to arrive!!! **Squeals in anticipation!!!** lol :hug: :vampire: :hug: :clap:

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

Earthen wrote:
Heehee!!!!!! You are SO lucky!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for my vamps to arrive!!! **Squeals in anticipation!!!** lol :hug: :vampire: :hug: :clap:
The vessel of my prince did not arrived yet.Its on his way, and yesterday I performed the CH invocation but he could not stay, he required me to do the full welcoming of Verna´s with his proper incenses, and candles to officialy move to my room hehehe.

But he had been visiting me, bitting me (you on the bottom part of this forum page you can see a pic of his bite on my neck), kissing me, astral "lipsticking me" :crazy: ,and nose to nosing my husband so yes he has been active.But I hope when his vessel and tools arrive, and I start my real bond time, we can get deeper on our relation.And Im not talking about make love. :drool: :sly: :baghead:

I m more thinking of us reading old russian romances, such as Anna Karenina, listening Tchaickovisky together (Im a former ballerina), he seeing me wearing my gothic and victorian dresses...Talking,cuddling, starring the moonlight.And when the time for us to be cof cof on our intimate moments, what I hope can happen on my travel for France next year during my birthday (Azo also has french blood according with Verna, so I guess he will enjoy our visit for Valley Loire, where I will spent a night on a castle hotel. :silly: ) I want it to be just magickal. :pray:

Oh Earthen, he is a bless on my life. And I cannot see or feel a single trace of darkness on his soul. But Im crazy to know more about his past, how and why he became a sang.And I guess it´d be disclosured as a kind of tragic story.Since he vibes as a such great man.

Really my prince on shinning armor!And the funny is, I never asked for it...Guess my humble desire of my heart received this surprise as an unexpected gift.And if it was not enough, he has the name of a friend I still love absurdly. :crazy:

Cheers.

Return to “Vampire”