DISCLOSED: VAMPIRIC WOUNDS

Resources and links to information on vampires.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

ALL WOUNDS DON'T LOOK ALIKE WHEN IT COMES TO VAMPIRIC ENTITIES.

IT IS A COMMON MISCONCEPTION VAMPIRES BITE TO KILL OR BITE TO TURN, THIS IS A HOLLYWOOD & FICTION PERPETRATED MYTH. THEY CAN BITE TO KILL, BITE TO FEED, OR BITE TO TURN. THE FORMER & LATTER ARE THE MINORITY, THE MIDDLE IS THE CONSISTENCY.

FOR VISUAL AID I HAVE SOME CRUDE EXAMPLES. I USED A HAND & WRIST TO GIVE SOME PROPORTION TO THE SIZE OF WOUNDS, IT ISN'T MEANT TO IMPLY VAMPIRE BITE ONLY ON THE WRIST. THEY BITE WHEREVER THE FLESH IS TENDER & EASIEST TO BREAK AND/OR WHERE THERE IS THE BEST OPPORTUNITY. MOST VAMPIRES EAT BLOOD & FLESH FROM THE BEGINNING TO EVEN NOW.

IN EARLIEST FORM THEY WERE RAVENOUS. THEY ATE, LIKE MOST ANIMALS & EVEN EARLY HUMANS, TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ENTIRE FOOD SOURCE. THEY DRANK THE BLOOD, ATE THE FLESH, AND IN SOME CASES (HUMANOID & CREATURE VAMPIRE) UTILIZED BONES & HIDE OF THE VICTIMS. THEY WERE NEVER LIMITED TO HUMANS, HUMANS IN THE BEGINNING WERE SMALL IN POPULATION ON THE EARTH & COULD NOT BE A PRIMARY FOOD SOURCE. THEY HUNTED MANY VARIETIES OF ANIMALS & CREATURES AND THEIR DISCRETION WAS LIMITED ONLY TO THEIR PREDATORS & PREY THAT WAS NOT EASILY CAUGHT OR DIGESTED.

IT IS ALSO A MISCONCEPTION THAT VAMPIRES ONLY STRIKE WITH THEIR FANGS, IN THE CASE OF HUMANOID & SOME CREATURE VAMPIRES THEY EVOLVED & WOULD UTILIZE ANY TOOL AT HAND INCLUDING MANY FORMS OF WEAPONRY TO STUN, BEAT, INJURE, AND/OR KILL THEIR PREY. THEY ARE NOT LIMITED TO USE OF THEIR FANGS OR CLAWS ONLY; HUMANOID VAMPIRES ARE PROFICIENT WITH MANY WEAPONS INCLUDING BLADES, ARROWS, & FIREARMS.

VAMPIRES IN EARLIEST FORM WERE NOT ALWAYS EFFICIENT IN THEIR EATING HABITS. THEY WOULD KILL TO FEED & LEAVE A LARGE SOURCE OF FOOD BEHIND. HOWEVER, THIS WAS NOT UNCOMMON IN THE BEGINNING FOR ANY ENTITY ON EARTH INCLUDING EARLY HUMANS. THEY WERE MORE ANIMALISTIC & NOT HIGHLY-EVOLVED. AS WITH ALL THINGS HERE DIFFERENT VAMPIRE CREATURES EVOLVED IN DIFFERENT WAYS, MOST LEARNED TO BE EFFICIENT IN THEIR EATING HABITS.

TEAR OR GAPING WOUNDS CAUSED BY RIPPING INTO THE FLESH WITH TEETH OR CLAWS; APPLIES TO HUMANOID, BAT, CREATURE

MEANT TO CAUSE FATALITY TO VICTIM FOR USE OF WHOLE FOOD SOURCE. OCCURS WITH BITE-TO-DRAIN ONLY.

PUNCTURE WOUNDS CAUSED BY LARGER DIAMETER, SHARP FANGS; APPLIES TO HUMANOID, SPIDER, BAT, CREATURE

MEANT TO CAUSE A STEADY BLOOD FLOW WITH THE UNLIKELIHOOD OF THE VICTIM RECOVERING. OCCURS WITH BITE-TO-DRAIN & BITE-TO-TURN.

SLICE WOUNDS CAUSED BY RAZOR-SHARP FOREFRONT TOP & BOTTOM TEETH; APPLIES TO HUMANOID, CREATURE

MEANT TO CAUSE A STEADY FLOW WITH A WOUND THAT COULD BE HEALED BY THE VICTIM ONCE THE FEEDING WAS COMPLETE. OCCURS WITH BITE-TO-FEED ONLY.

PIN PRICK WOUNDS CAUSED BY JUST THE TIPS OF THE FANGS BEING SHARP; APPLIES TO HUMANOID, CREATURE

MEANT TO CAUSE A SLIGHT FLOW THAT BRINGS LITTLE DISCOMFORT TO VICTIM, USUALLY SEEN WITH VICTIMS THE VAMPIRE IS FRIENDS WITH OR CONSTANT COMPANION TO. THIS CAN INCLUDE HUMAN OR CREATURE VICTIMS. IT IS NOT UNCOMMON FOR HUMANOID & CREATURE VAMPIRES TO HAVE PET, ANIMAL COMPANIONS THEY COULD FEED FROM IN EMERGENCY. OR IF THERE WAS ANY OTHER EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCE WHERE THEY WISHED TO FEED SLIGHTLY WITHOUT CAUSING PERMANENT DAMAGE. OCCURS WITH BITE-TO-FEED & BITE-TO-TURN.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

This is a great thread, bumping for others to see :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Very informative :vampire: Thanks Ash!

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
*Beauty*
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 56
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: I love being ME.
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravensara Ivory Fire

Thanks for posting this! GREAT RESOURSE AS ALWAYS. :thumbup:

Never doubt what you can't see!
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Great Post Ash, I guess i better watch out for these signs now! XD :vampire:

sage of aquarius
active contributor
active contributor

Get info! Thanks, Ash!

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My claps Ash, and the last pic you posted confirms to me I really once got bitten for feeding a couple of weeks ago. :vampire:

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Thanks for the insight Ash!
My unbound bit me hard in the wrist three days ago whilst being jealous and sucked on it.
It was painfull but also....erotic... :daze:

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

:wave: very good information here i didnt know thanks so much i learned something i didnt know about them... :hug:

Reverie
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This makes me wonder about the weird spots/bites I have on the top side of my wrist. It happened weeks ago and yet they're still there and still hurt a bit. Hmm.. probably bug bites. But weird placement.

If you don't believe in magic, then you can't believe in reality.

Return to “Vampire Information”