MiddleEasternMystics... Love this lady. <3

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Elders37
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Shany wrote:Her spells DO work. The latest spell I had need a little work though, it gave result, just..... not exactly what I wanted but it did shock me a bit because it worked... I emailed her about a month ago and she said she would recast it on Jan full moon and I just emailed her again asking about the process, she replied saying she did re-cast for me successfully and since it was on full moon, she expects it to manifest much faster. I also asked whenever she would open for more listing but she never answered. Does anybody know when will she be back? :(
::bump::

princessjasmine
new here
new here

Hello everyone,

I just thought I would add my thoughts on MEM to thank you all for doing the same. I have been reading the boards for months now and finally decided to take the plunge and request their services, since you have all be receiving such great results.

Well I think a much deserved thank you is in order to all of you because I am so glad to say that my prayers were answered. MEM casted a custom spell for me to bring back the love of my life whom I had made the stupid mistake of stepping out on. It had been a year and a half without him- I can't even recall how I managed to get up out of bed without him in my life. With MEM's spell work, we are reunited and everything between us has been resolved. He was not even speaking to me, and deliberately avoided me as we run in the same crowds, for nearly 2 years. But suddenly he began making himself available to me when in the same places, passing by with a faint smile, sigh, or glance. After 3 months now, we are back together with our past behind us, and we are engaged to be married in November of 2011.

I cannot believe this has happened, as I thought I had lost him forever. But it did, and I owe it all to MEM for everything.Please don't hesitate to work with MiddleEasternMystics as you won't be sorry. She is the kindest, most humble soul I have been blessed to find.

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

Wow I may have to give her a try x

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
Elders37
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

princessjasmine wrote:Hello everyone,

I just thought I would add my thoughts on MEM to thank you all for doing the same. I have been reading the boards for months now and finally decided to take the plunge and request their services, since you have all be receiving such great results.

Well I think a much deserved thank you is in order to all of you because I am so glad to say that my prayers were answered. MEM casted a custom spell for me to bring back the love of my life whom I had made the stupid mistake of stepping out on. It had been a year and a half without him- I can't even recall how I managed to get up out of bed without him in my life. With MEM's spell work, we are reunited and everything between us has been resolved. He was not even speaking to me, and deliberately avoided me as we run in the same crowds, for nearly 2 years. But suddenly he began making himself available to me when in the same places, passing by with a faint smile, sigh, or glance. After 3 months now, we are back together with our past behind us, and we are engaged to be married in November of 2011.

I cannot believe this has happened, as I thought I had lost him forever. But it did, and I owe it all to MEM for everything.Please don't hesitate to work with MiddleEasternMystics as you won't be sorry. She is the kindest, most humble soul I have been blessed to find.
Whoa, that's great! So she cast the spell and three months after the cast, you two were back together? (It's been a long day lol)

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

ABoldNewColor wrote:Whoa, that's great! So she cast the spell and three months after the cast, you two were back together? (It's been a long day lol)
Pretty sure that's what she means. 3 months isn't too long for a spell of that matter.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

princessjasmine wrote:Hello everyone,

NICE! Y'know I'm sorta in the same situation. I'll give them a consideration!

Elders37
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

PsykloneTanzen wrote:
ABoldNewColor wrote:Whoa, that's great! So she cast the spell and three months after the cast, you two were back together? (It's been a long day lol)
Pretty sure that's what she means. 3 months isn't too long for a spell of that matter.
Not long at all, especially after a separation of a year or more. That's really impressive.

princessjasmine
new here
new here

Hi all!
Yes it took 3 months for everything to work out.
She really is a gem, well rather I should say her, her aunt and her mother are all gems. They really go out of their way to help you and are so humble. I hope you'll all soon experience the same great results that I have. :heart:

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Any progress DigitalDream, whatever happened regarding your purchase???

route95
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I bought a spell from MEM about a week ago...still havent heard anything. No hesitation to send me an invoice for a second auction I had won of their 2 days later, though. :problem:

I'm trying not to be totally pessimistic, but I am not pleased so far on the customer service front.

Return to “Sellers You Love”