sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I see spirits....sometimes. Can't say if it was a ghost. So I will try to describe. An earth bound ghost looks like a siloutte of a human figure. It has no color difference meaning it will be all clear, blackish or greenish in tint. One time I came back from Disneyland and proceeded to have an episode of sleep paralysis. When I finally had the courage to open my eyes it was a green smokey figure waving at me.

Another time I heard laughing in my motel room and a silouette of a person laying. When we checked out I noticed all the crystals in the lobby. I asked if anyone had died in the complex, the lobby guy told me there was a murder in the room next to me.

One time I went to this restaurant called The Distillery. Supposedly haunted, but it all seemed gag-ish to me. More like a marketing ploy. The image in the mirror was a halogram. They had fans that blew screws around for creep effect. And my friend claims someone pulled her hair. Nothing happened to me, didn't see nothing. After I went home feeling full but utterly ripped off from the experience I woke up looking like I was electrocuted. My hairs were all standing straight up. Till this day there is no explaination....or hair products that could have done that. LOL.

When I was moving, I had some guy come over to help. We were laughing and giggling, and suddenly the door slammed shut. I heard no foot steps and when I opened it to look no one was there. If it was wind it would just be wind that blows things open...not shut...creepy? Yes. But again I didn't see anything.

Sometimes I see sparks behind people. Those are family spirits that have crossed over. But I don't see faces in any detail.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Elizabeth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Zodiac:

In my first apartment when I was maybe in my early 20's it was a renovated convent, and I was in the bathroom getting ready for work and I saw what I would identify as a monk walking by the bathroom door, not sure why a monk would be in a convent, but he was there, clear as day and I saw him more than once. I do see a full on solid black apparition of a man at my house lately not sure if he would technically be called a ghost, or my new vamp,
nice thread :ghost4:

Peace,
Elizabeth
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

Nope.

I've seen sparks, streaks of light, two orbs in the visible spectrum of light as well as shadows which includes shadows forming definite shapes, but I've never visually seen a full manifestation of a ghost, or spirit, or entity.

Not using my physical eyes, I've percieved some rather interesting things, but that's nothing new and another matter entirely.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Killarican wrote:I have 2 awnsers for this from personal experience depending on how you look at it.

With My Physical Eye I learned to trust more then my Mental Eye.

Physically Yes I came across many scary as hell looking apparitions on paranormal investigations and some even thought to be lost souls. Whenever cold spots come and chills, draining my cell phone and camera battery to dead i would often see shadow people then following either a Full Bodied apparition or a Disembodied Voice Or A body part. Such as a Head floating or someone's arm grabbing me and then dissapears a second later. For my Bound spirits My jinni has physically manifested to me. Very Ethereal but full body walking around my house across the hallways or laying down on my bed. Waking up at 6am early in the morning for school I seen a woman i believed to be her standing at the end of my bed. Was transparent but full body and all there.

I dont know if this counts as seeing "Physically" since it's sort of different but i can induce myself to 'hallucinate' and see with the physical eye and some spirits are often revealed to me this way. It looks different from seeing a spirit manifest on its own though.
Killa when your djinnie appeared to you, she was on those such white full bodies, although with features distincted, or on colors and clothes?

I till my mom do some heavy work on me, to close my 3rd, what was around my 23 years , I could see on full bodies, almost dense all sort of things:blonde woman on white robe who used to follow me around till I got on my teenagers, half panther half woman staring me and going through the walls, while I was fully awake and sittin on my study desk at home, a black creature who was not exactly human, standing on the middle of a road while we were travelling, a guy on middle age holding his head, I ´d also see hands on windows, hear noises, mosquitos who were not there,I saw the ghost of an uncle of my mother advising me he had passed 2 hours prior it happens, also a girl who when I was a kid used to play but had forgotten her name, but on the day she died on a horrible accident and I was already 18 she came to me, even with her clothes she´d wear on the burial and show me she was gone...

But now my eye is gone, although it is slowling getting back to trail as same as my clauriaudience with all the work Im doing on, as spells, meditations,DNA activation, spirits works...However I dont see anymore full bodies ones as I used to, although on the last 3 days I could start to see the black mist of my prince, whenever I light his incense, and he is also banging on windows when I ask something...Like this , Im now wondering if my prince will manifest to me like this, I meant as Killa´s djinnie( on full body, laying on my bed :drool: ), but I dunno if vamps show themselves on nice definition,features,clothes,color or most as the white shaped form. :ghost2:Do they? :count:

PS:The apartment where I live no one had died on it, but I swear its haunted!Doors lock themselves by outside when we are on the shower till the point we need to get out by the windows or call the locksmith to open.The energy is dense and dark, and just now my spirits are easing it a little bit.

Even my father a such conservative catholic who tents to be radical, once saw a Hag here, my cousin saw a man sitting on one of our chinese living room low chair. :ghost2:

And my mom talked with a Wraith.

Also me and my husband +a few friends, once were gathering on the living room, when all of us heard a kind of "gnome/leprechaun/greemlin" laugh, and his body running behind the curtains.He was around 50 cm. ::leprechaun::

Recently my husband while awake saw the face of my prince, going nose to nose, but on full white and mist type. :ghost2:

Although I dunno what could had caused such kind of DA energy here on most cases which are not related with my spirits, since we got on this apartment , over than 30 years ago, when the build was still brand new.And nope it was not built over any holy land or cemitery.So I have no idea why we have it, while I never saw no other neighbour complaining about paranormal activity on our condo before, except by us.:ghost2:

And somehow cause we are so infestected with DA forces, I guess all the messes, troubles, sadness,sorrows,pain,violence, abuses are all deeply related with the phenomena which happens here, although as I said, we were the first to inhabit it here, and the building was new and not built on any type of sacred spot.So...Why?

These are few of my ghost stories to share, I have million others experiences, prior I close my eye, but they are too intense for me to disclosure. :baghead:

ONE LAST THING, my husband also can see the black mist of my prince, crossing the ceiling, while the incense is lighten, and nope did not seemed as the reflection of smoke, since the mist travels from an opposite direction from where I light the incense on the altar, and always doing the same routine, as pattern.Like that cannot be simply the smoke reflection, cause it´d not follows such regular movement.

How can it be, I meant, him to witness along with me, both awake, and talking and watching it occurs as same as hearing at same time the windows banging?Anyone ever experienced it before with vamps?Heheh my husband is scared as hell!But Im not!
:count:
Last edited by Alice in Neverland on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

Hi Alice. :) Half And Half. When i would see her walking through the house and making noises She would be full body but fully white and transparent and with distinct features. I would make out some clothes but i'd have to really focus without getting too excited or panicy. One thing i ALWAYS noticed was her hair whether point blank or from a distance since it is extremely long.
When I saw her standing at the end of My Bed She looked Very Physical as Looking at another human Being, The Eyes, the Skin, The hair, And her clothes yes i noticed which stood out the most. Stood there for a good 15 seconds staring before vanishing in thin air. Hasnt happen like that again though i try to re-enact it often. ;[

Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Killarican wrote:Hi Alice. :) Half And Half. When i would see her walking through the house and making noises She would be full body but fully white and transparent and with distinct features. I would make out some clothes but i'd have to really focus without getting too excited or panicy. One thing i ALWAYS noticed was her hair whether point blank or from a distance since it is extremely long.
When I saw her standing at the end of My Bed She looked Very Physical as Looking at another human Being, The Eyes, the Skin, The hair, And her clothes yes i noticed which stood out the most. Stood there for a good 15 seconds staring before vanishing in thin air. Hasnt happen like that again though i try to re-enact it often. ;[
Im asking it, cause my prince said, on a future, on a specific event , he will show himself to me, as much dense as he can.The weird is, he is promising to stay longer than a few seconds, he wants to show me something on a place I will visit next year,and what seems to have an important meaning for us. But my skeptical side yells:NO WAY POSSIBLE.Cause when I was able to see things, they were just beat and run...So how come he is suggesting to stay for a couple of minutes then?

Killa I know you would love to do a GHOST HUNTER on my apartment.

And yes we had saw things here, wild ones.But I have no idea why we face such DA activity.Any clue why it would happen,dear hunter? :ghost2:

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yes. I went to college in Charleston SC and lived in a very old pre-Civil War mansion that had been broken-up into apartments. I lived on the top floor.

Many times I saw a little boy ghost who "lived" there. Once, coming home, I opened our front door which immediately led to a very tall flight of stairs up to our third floor. These were very high ceilings so very tall stairs. I opened the door and looked up to the second flight of stairs to see a little boy sitting on the step with his head in his hands...like he was bored. I gasped and strained my eyes to look again (it was at night) and he disappeared.

He often would walk by the living room door...walking in the small hallway that led from the bathroom into MY bedroom (gulp). Consequently, there were many nights I would wake up in the middle of the night to see a little boy standing at the foot of my bed just watching me sleep.

After being startled so many times from seeing him...I finally started to get used to him. I seemed to be the only one to physically SEE him with my own eyes even though there were four of us living in the apartment (four bedrooms). Since I was the only one of the four of whose family lived in Charleston, I was often times alone in the apartment when my room mates went home to visit their families.

However they did experience his mischief. One of my room mates was a complete neat-freak...unlike me who was a slob. Like I said, the boy ghost seemed to prefer my room {ha ha}. One afternoon me and this one room mate came home from being out all day at some sorority event. The other room mates had not been home all day. This room mate entered her bedroom and just screamed. It was completely disheveled. Cabinets open...clothes everywhere. After a moment we figured it was the boy ghost. Neither of us ever figured out what made him mad at her but he never did anything like that again.

Another night all four of us were out the entire day and came home really late. We had a pet cat in the apartment who often times hissed and hunched its back at "nothing." Anyway, our downstairs room mate met us on the outside porch when they heard us come home. They wanted to complain about all the running they heard back and forth back and forth down our long hallway all day long. THey said they heard someone with hard shoes on running and chasing our poor cat all day long. No one was home. It must have been the ghost either trying to play with the poor kitty....or making more mischief at kitty's expense. Oddly enough....the cat's name was "Boo." I named it BEFORE we knew we had a ghost in the house. Poor cat. It was always a little whack-a-doodle after that apartment.

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

But my skeptical side yells:NO WAY POSSIBLE.Cause when I was able to see things, they were just beat and run...So how come he is suggesting to stay for a couple of minutes then?
Hey hey i know how you feel but it's certainly not impossible. :silly: You definately should train your mind until then by the appropriate methods. I'm able to induce physical sight by that which you speak and see them for more then a couple of minutes. So i'm sure you wont be dissapointed. :)
Killa I know you would love to do a GHOST HUNTER on my apartment.

And yes we had saw things here, wild ones.But I have no idea why we face such DA activity.Any clue why it would happen,dear hunter? :ghost2:
I would enjoy it! ::bop:: :thumbup:

DA activity mostly jinns,shadow people , and earthbound souls they are closest in vibration to humans so we are able to sense them and relate to them better. As well it's way easier for them to get through to us and provoke activity. Taking advantage of our obliviousness to sense them to extract energy subtlely alter our lives and manifest and such. Which is why with dealing with ghost stories it's very rare to come across something completely white light and run into a "Casper The Friendly Ghost" But there always has to be some gimmick behind it. :P (Awwwh what a cute little girl spirit, Oh Wait she wants to eat My souL!! O.O"

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Thanks for all the great stories. I really enjoyed reading them. :thumbup:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Imortalsoul34
neophyte
neophyte

I see ghost all the time specially when meditating or doing white magick rituals most of the time I see and feel the presense of physic entites during some night time rituals I do at night but seeing physic entites are not really worthy of my time just other spirits take care.
:phoenix: :werewolf: :crazy: ::jawdrop:: ::jawdrop:: ::jawdrop:: ::jawdrop:: ::jawdrop:: ::jawdrop:: ::jawdrop:: ::jawdrop:: ::eeek::

Return to “General Questions”