Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

aternity wrote:
Huffette wrote:Ghosts can be fun unless you live with one or more. It does get irritating to have your sleep interrupted by a ghost pulling your covers off and pointing at the door every night.
Yeah that does sound a bit irritating if it happens every night, whats with pointing at the door, is the ghost telling you to leave?

She was demanding we get out of her home.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
aternity wrote:
Huffette wrote:Ghosts can be fun unless you live with one or more. It does get irritating to have your sleep interrupted by a ghost pulling your covers off and pointing at the door every night.
Yeah that does sound a bit irritating if it happens every night, whats with pointing at the door, is the ghost telling you to leave?

She was demanding we get out of her home.
...HER home! hilarious :lol:

Greetings,Tasha
psychosiz
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12

Have you ever seen a ghost?
An interesting question. People often see things and claim hey I saw a ghost or an angel, while it may be true, there is a what if here.

Last year I was camping with 4 other couples and kids. Kids in bed and 8 of us saw this. Without writing a novel on the exact events, we were in a remote area and saw an ethereal type of entity. After the brief experience, all 8 of us confirmed we saw something. One person saw a ghost, one saw an angel, one saw the devil, one saw an extraterrestrial being, one claimed she saw mary, one saw a man who they think may have been Jesus and one saw a demonic being.

Everyone saw something and everyone saw something different. Who is right? Who is wrong? For that matter is anyone right or wrong? My point is that when people have these experiences they are quick to say what it is without truly examining other potential avenues or aspects of the experience.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

It sounds as if everyone saw something but did not stop to really look at it because they were too frightened. Sometimes they have to look at it, really look at it to figure it out.

What it could have been was a ghost or an entity. Those are the only two differentials here. If you had gotten a good look at it you could have told the difference, because they look different. One is more solid looking. That is the major difference, but there are other differences, like temperature differences.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
psychosiz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 12

Huffette wrote:It sounds as if everyone saw something but did not stop to really look at it because they were too frightened. Sometimes they have to look at it, really look at it to figure it out.

What it could have been was a ghost or an entity. Those are the only two differentials here. If you had gotten a good look at it you could have told the difference, because they look different. One is more solid looking. That is the major difference, but there are other differences, like temperature differences.
You hit the nail on the head with this one, bonus points for you. :meme: :thumbup:

The people who were afraid saw what they perceived based upon fear. The others saw what they thought it was based upon their beliefs and what there minds/emotions/higher self allowed or wanted them to see. I purposefully left my own experience out since it was my spirit, whose vessel I had with me, that materialized. It was interesting that none of them saw it for what it really was.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Their fear causes them to see what the fear wants them to see. Their eyes play tricks on them.

Huffette
Narui
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune/ Japanese?
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire or Kitsune
Zodiac:

I think I've seen ghosts on many occasional and that says something because my physic powers aren't that strong... but I have 3 instances that come to mind where I've actually seen full bodied human apparitions or 'human' 'parts' so to speak.
I'll start with the first one and this was probably the first time I had ever seen a ghost (or the instance that I can still remember clear as day)
It happened a few years ago, I think about 2 years ago where I was visiting a friends house. Behind her neighborhood there is a small forest and my friend and I usually liked to stroll through there and find a secluded area to sort of sit and chat about life, catch up on things etc. On the day this happened we were walking to the forest like usual but before hand my friend had told me how there was someone who had been found murdered in the forest just a few days ago (or I think it was the other night, don't fully remember), I think I'l l add gruesome details here and say that the murdered had been cut in half by presumably an axe and one half of her body had been wedged under a large tree but everyone in the neighborhood was keeping quiet about it for some reason so my friend said she didn't know much more about the murder.
So back to where I was, we were walking to the forest and got into one of the entrances to the forest (There were many paths even though the forest was pretty small). My friend went in a bit before me and I was lagging behind because I was carefully watching the ground to make sure I didn't trip or slip (I have horrible balance lol) I looked up after feeling confident about my sense of balance and a bit far off from us I saw a woman. it starteled me because she just seemed to have appeared there and she was kind of see through... The woman looked about the same age as my friend and I , possible a few years older (around late teens, early 20s possibly) she had dark brown hair pale skin and was wearing a white tank top ). I kept staring in surprise... I don't know why, because she looks perfectly normal, like any other person... but she was pointing up to the sky which I thought was absurd. My friend have her back to the woman and was looking at me with a weird look on her face (probably from seeing my reaction to seeing the woman ahead of us). The woman sort of disappeared... or rather 'morphed' into a large tree that was snapped and on the ground (The place where I had seen her arm was now a snapped root and the place where I had seen the rest of her were parts of bark and root that had come out of the ground). I told my friend what I had seen and she said the person I saw matched the description of the woman who was murdered in the forest ... Weird thing was before this happened my friend didn't tell me anything about how the woman looked, just what happened to her and how she was found... it was quite surprising but my friend and I went on a sort of 'ghost hunt' communicating with the woman (or rather she contacted us first , my friend could hear her talking to us and the ghost showed us signs and such because she didn't want what happened to her to happen to us but this is a story for another time probably LOL)

The second instance might have actually been before the one above ... I'm guessing it is because it happened when I didn't wear glasses and had horrible vision and I remember really squinting to make sure I wasn't seeing things LOL this also happened a few years ago, around 2 years ago I think. I was visiting my friend's house , same friend mentioned above, and her house is pretty haunted as she's told me and we've experienced a few weird things there as well (knocks, pokes, etc. but not as extreme as some stuff she's experienced on her own at that house). She used to tell me about a little girl ghost in the house who liked to play tricks on her and her parents. Well needless to say I finally had the pleasure of seeing this little girl ghost on this day. I think it was after cleaning up from dinner at her house, I was leaving the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks to admire a beautiful doll seated upon a small table. I thought it was odd because my friend hates dolls, really hates them LOL so she wasn't one to own one, but I figured she might have changed her mind about keeping one. I kept staring at the doll because my vision was terrible and I couldn't quite see her clearly, and at the same time she appeared sort of transparent.. She was small, wore a white dress and had beautiful long black hair, I don't remember her face but she was very pale... in a few seconds the beautiful doll morphed into a large bag of peanuts and I was surprised and convinced I was seeing things!! of course, I told my friend and what I saw perfectly matched the little girl ghost my friend had told me about and she also said that many people have experienced what I just did (the whole thing with the thinking she was a doll)... it was surprising but I actually felt happy about seeing her LOL

And third instance, was somewhat recently, about a few months ago I think (February if I remember exactly) and this time my friend was over at my new house which might I add is horribly haunted and is what lead me to come across CH. We tend to do 'ghost investigations' and trying to communicate with some of spirits at my house or hers (though recently it's been more mine). Ever since living here I've always been convinced that there was a spirit in my closet, yes it's something you see in horror movies which is why I second guessed myself. I brought it up with my friend before and so we sat in my room in darkness but she said she couldn't feel anything (she's 'gifted' as well and her abilities are much much more stronger than mine ) but on this day she said she could feel something from my closet so we decided to clear out the closet and sit in there for a bit, try to communicate and observe what exactly was in there. it took a while but after some clothes swaying on their on and getting in our faces, we heard scratching and I started to use scratching on the walls as a method of communication (but we weren't able to get any information), we also caught a few orbs and stray lights on video. We took a short break after the scratching stopped , fully cleared out the bottom of the closet and gave it another go. Not much scratching but clothes were moving once again everything was quiet, not much happening and then I saw a hand (Thought it was my friends but I soon learned it wasn't) hit the Closet door and my friend yelped in surprise. After that we decided we should stop our investigation and so I put everything back in my closet. She showed me something peculiar she had caught on tape... there were the same orbs and stray lights as before, but now there were two instances of a hand sort of zooming by on camera, a little before the crash that startled us and then right at the moment of the crash... weird thing it looked a lot like the hand I saw which I thought was my friends and she assured me she hadn't moved at all because she was holding her phone... Creepy to say the least ... lol

John86045
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

Thanks

Return to “General Questions”