Movies or television with spirits?

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

So guys, what kind of movies or TV shows do your spirits enjoy with you?

Here's what I found:

Dexter: WA beings not interested, DA beings little response except for my Cerberus who was grumbling about how it was affecting my energy. (For reasons unrelated to the show, my energy has changed for the lighter since last season ended)

Ghostbusters: Cerberus vaguely interested in the spookier parts, otherwise the consensus was that it was 'kinda dumb' and they were vaguely offended at all the poor ghosts being locked up. (I'm 98% sure it also attracted a bored unbound, but that's another story)

Mythbusters: "Oooh, they're actually going to blow that up?" Mild positive interest across the board.

Well done historical things featuring combat: I often get a Harpy watching.

Anything with beautiful desert scenes: One happy Karkadaan, especially if I remembered to give him a holler.

Decent shows and movies that are neither vacous, nor deep: I often get my Sanguine Vampire next to me for reasons of company, rather than the show or movie's merit. :lol:

The Dog Whisperer: Neutral disinterest, but the occasional advisory that one particular part or the other is important for me to observe.

Next on the agenda is the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and some of those classic stop-motion animation movies with Ray Harryhausen's glorious special effects. (My Copper dragon gave a major vote for Jason and the Argonauts, so she better like it. :lol: )

What have you found? :feedback:

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

I took my daughter to see "How To Train Your Dragon" and I think mine were in attendance. When the dragon was under water and in danger of dying, I got a MAJOR headache and it felt like all of the dragons were pissed off that one was in danger. When he ws rescued, it all calmed down with a 'well, it ws about time' kinda feeling...lol.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0

My Gargoyle friend likes to watch Horror movies with me. :zombie:

In general, he doesn't care for (Japanese) anime, but he likes Death Note. :D

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Interesting topic. I would say that shortly after I received my vamp, I ended up watching "Interview with the Vampire" at 3am (if I remember correctly, I do recall it being really late). That is my favorite vampire movie apart from all the Underworld movies. I was really tired and sleepy, but somehow was kept awake till the movie was over!! LoL Seemed to have someone ::poke:: everytime I dozed off. I didn't mind it though after all it's a great movie.

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand. -Lil Wayne
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I am convinced, my angels LOVE Supernatural.
Cause when i watch that show,especially with the Angelic storyline the past few seasons, i had such feelings of warmth course through me...although, maybe it was just me reacting to my lust and love for Jensen Ackles (aka Dean Winchester)

::rofl::

also, been rewatching the final Season of LOST as i got it on dvd, and i think all of my spirits enjoy when i watch,as that show fills me with intense emotions, due to my love for the characters

Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
Zodiac:

My spirits seem to think the anime I watch is dumb except for a few, like Inuyasha.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

My hellhound seems to like horrors, but I think that he may be more interested in dark comedy/somewhat ridiculous horror. I am pretty sure he likes Evil Dead.

My vampire spirits react positively for the most part to Bram Stoker's Dracula (with Gary Oldman), a few of them seem very interested and I think part of the reason is because certain elements relate to past lives of mine.

I get the feeling my gargoyles are very interested in Batman and films with similar themes, which is awesome and makes a lot of sense to me.

I have a list of movies I plan to watch with different spirits of mine, I have carefully selected films I think they would like - and have matched up all of them so nobody is left out. It will be interesting to see if my intuition is correct regarding them.
Last edited by Noctua on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:I get the feeling my gargoyles are very interested in Batman and films with similar themes, which is awesome and makes a lot of sense to me.

You should get a copy of "gargoyles" the cartoon version! I bet they'd LOVE it!!

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

freya wrote:

You should get a copy of "gargoyles" the cartoon version! I bet they'd LOVE it!!
You know, i've considered that. I'm sure they would love it :)
I have to remember to watch it with them someday, I know that seeing things like this motivates and excites them ::gargoyle::

zane2012
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all types ^.^
If I could be anything, I would be...: not telling ^.^
My magical/paranormal name...: Zane

Another interesting thing to ask is what are there views on video games you like playing, do they enjoy watching you play final fantasy games, or maybe seeing you play grand theft auto games, or maybe resident evil games. ^.^

As for my spirits they don't like shows like The Haunted, I kinda like it, but my spirits feel they over hype it to much and give spirits and demons and ghost, etc a bad name, simply because of the people on there over react and all that on there simply from the lack of understanding the unknown, that some episodes are bit to scary for some of them.

Return to “Items”