spirit_treasures

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

spiritsearcher
Hello everyone..

Heres another seller that I believe that has more than 1 account selling on ebay...
If you want proof..look at the images and the manifestations coming from this..

spirit_treasures
http://cgi.ebay.com/GENIE-HAUNTED-RING- ... dZViewItem

norsewarlock
http://cgi.ebay.com/EXTRAORDINARILY-POW ... dZViewItem

Its amazing how 2 sellers genies show the same type of manifestation..
Ive purchased from both and the items bring nothing..I wouldnt say it if I wasnt a victim of false items..but its the truth..You be the judge..
But proof is very clear if you ask me...

SpiraleSSe
I bought a djinn from her. She stated it was female. I had a psychic hold the ring and found out it is a male. I contacted the seller about it, but she insisted it was female. Not sure what to think. Very odd...
I've been thinking of giving her/him up for adoption. If anyone can connect with this djinn and is interested, let me know.

drseuss30
I bought a Djinn from her as well and thought it was a fake but I used the reveal spell listed somewhere here on this post and got a faint whisp of smoke from it.

Now, I expected a lot more, but the little whisp told me that she was there but just maybe not quite as powerful/strong in energy as she boasted.

spiritsearcher
Thats awesome that you have awoken the spirit within and you may have purchased an authentic item...

I still have a genie bound item still in the package from ISA (spirit_treasures) and have felt some energy but since Ive seen norsewarlock listing similarities I have left it alone..I may try the reveal spell and see what happens...The ring is silver plated and its huge, with a large amethyst in the center and 2 shiny red stones on the outside..

We'll see if I dont get bored..I have a house full of spirits so I think I will give them anttention before anything else...also I have to make sure my efrits are busy.. :blink:

Return to “Seller Review”