Djinn to remove a Hex

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Is there a type of Djinn thats can remove a curse/Hex?? Also can someone please re post the Djinn ivocation?

Thankyou xx

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
STORMGOD
new here
new here

in the arabian nights
the merchants wife turns out to be a jinn and saves him from the ocean.
if you have the right relationship with you're Djinn then I would assume that they would do everything in their power to keep you safe.
As for removing a Hex i'm sure its well within their power since Muslims believe such power comes form the Jinn in the first place.

I'm not sure. Truth be told I have never "owned" a Djinn
But i have read and done research, which I continue to do though this medium.

As for the kind of Djinn that would remove a Hex...
I think they would all do it if the motives were right.
But this comes again form reading and not actual experience with such things.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

The creepyhollows djinn Invocation?

"Wake the sun, wake the moon
all bindings through the cosmos
You are unto me!
A spirit of my own keeping!
A master to servant so it is friend to a friend!"

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks :0) Im sure Ive read somewhere a Efrit or something can remove a Hex?? I cant remember where I read it tho lol !!

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
elainew52
new here
new here

Hi! if i were you I woud go the the website http://www.indotalisman.com there you will see all kind of products to remove jix and curses. candles and baths.amulets you can carry etc. Djinn can be
good for helping.but the person who put the jix are hex on you didn't use a Djinn. most jix,curses are
done with candles oil, etc that's why you need to use white magic items to send it back.also at the website you can contact their customer service if you need help.

Good luck,

Debbie

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

elainew52 wrote:Hi! if i were you I woud go the the website http://www.indotalisman.com there you will see all kind of products to remove jix and curses. candles and baths.amulets you can carry etc. Djinn can be
good for helping.but the person who put the jix are hex on you didn't use a Djinn. most jix,curses are
done with candles oil, etc that's why you need to use white magic items to send it back.also at the website you can contact their customer service if you need help.

Good luck,

Debbie

Have you ever used this website...??? or purchased off them...???
:?

elainew52
new here
new here

[quote="spiritsearcher"][quote="elainew52"]Hi! if i were you I woud go the the website http://www.indioproducts.com there you will see all kind of products to remove jix and curses. candles and baths.amulets you can carry etc. Djinn can be

Good luck,

Debbie[/quote]

Have you ever used this website...??? or purchased off them...???
:?[/quote]

elainew52
new here
new here

Yes, I buy my products from them when I'm in need. the 1st website address was wrong guy's sorry. the second website address is the right one http://www.indioproducts.com for buying products to remove jix,hex,curses.also most of the baths to remove curseds usualy have a prayer on the back of them. but
if not read psalms 1 while in the bath from the Bible.you can also buy these products on ebay jix removing baths, hex removing baths.with 1 cup of pan salt.

Good Luck,

Debbie

Return to “Djinn / Genie”