sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

They arrived last night.
All 3 are housed in moonstone gems..and they all look different enough that once I get to know them and spend more time with their vessels,I won't need to remember who is who.

1 female, 2 male.

Now, onto the freaky part!

i have been trying all morning, to photograph their vessels, to put up on my flickr, as i keep a photo record of each of my spirits' vessels.

And...each time i have tried to take pictures of 2 of the 3, it keeps saying "FAILED".

One of them let his vessel be photographed no problem, so I assume he is the least shy of my poor, abandoned new friends.

here he is! This is "L"

I tested out taking random pictures of things on my work desk to make sure it is not an issue with my cell phone camera, and nope...no issue!

Every test picture saves no problem.

But I have tried about 10-15 times now for both of the ones that won't save, and same thing. "FAILED"

This has happened one other really noteable time for me now...

as early this year,i was trying to take a picture of both my grandparents' plots in the maosoleum, and that too, did not save.

So, wondering now, if that means that sometimes, spirits really don't want their vessels photographed!

Anyway, back to my gargy's.

I felt the strongest feeling in my hand, when I was holding my new female, while wearing the ring of my #1 original, custom conjured gargy M.

So, I think those two like each other!

I hope so!

I made sure to introduce them to each other while bonding for the first time last night,and spoke to M (my older guy) and to whomever of the 3 I was introducing him to, and I did feel quite content. ::bop::

But, I let all 3 know I will NEVER turn my back on them, and they are now with me til the day I die, and that I hope they will learn to love and trust me.

ETA:

Success! I went and took the pictures of the other 2 vessels.used a different spot,by the window,and both pictures saved!

Image this is "T"

and lastly...

Image and this is "C".

Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Whoa, that's pretty crazy. Maybe they were being shy after all.
I wonder if "M" convinced them to let you take a picture. :D

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Raexis wrote:Whoa, that's pretty crazy. Maybe they were being shy after all.
I wonder if "M" convinced them to let you take a picture. :D
It definitely WAS a shocker! I was just so excited,when I decided to try another spot, and then, i saw SEND come up, not FAILED. ::bop::
Maybe he DID say something to them!
Out of all the vessels for these guys, the female one's vessel is the prettiest.
I am just glad the pictures actually saved this time.I was getting sad!

sillycsilli
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

::bop:: I feel really comfortable and friendly energy coming from your photos. I wish you all the best! I love gargy's! ::gargoyle::

Xo
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

sillycsilli wrote:::bop:: I feel really comfortable and friendly energy coming from your photos. I wish you all the best! I love gargy's! ::gargoyle::
thank you for looking!and i am so happy to have a new family of 4 gargoyles now.
they are now my second fave spirit to work with, and i am hoping they enjoy living with me. :D :hug:

Return to “Gargoyle”