Great Gem Stone seller - Light-Source-Jesusstar

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I normaly don't do this but I want to give a shout out to this seller - http://stores.ebay.com/The-Light-Source-Jesusstar

I've bought several stones and crystals from different sellers in the past with so-so service, many times the object was not the one they had pictured ect.

Just purchased a Selenite Log from these folks and I am Very, Very happy with the whole experience!
The Log was exactly the one that was pictured. Shipping and packing was first rate and they gave me a Selenite tower as a free gift. Not to mention a hand written Thank You letter. :D

Hard to find people with great service, with great products, filled with positive energy and love.

I will be buying much more and highly recommend them

Check them out
(take a look at the GIANT gem stone Angels they have! 8-) )

Rain Dog

My destiny is to know what I don't know
fang
neophyte
neophyte

just checked it out and they have some nice stuff on there!
:)

believe and you will see.
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Beautiful items and they display them clearly. Great!
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

WOW RD they have some great clear Quartz spheres! I love that bridged crystal!
Have added them to my Fav's.

Thanks!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

FW - Did you see these... http://cgi.ebay.com/GIANT-AMETHYST-ANGE ... m153.l1262

RD

ps- forgot to add that they refunded $5.00 of my shipping cost back into my PPal acct.!
Very honest people. :D

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

They are lovely! The sizes of some of the crystals they have are
immense! It is really good to know that there are at lease some
honest people left!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Rain Dog wrote:FW - Did you see these... http://cgi.ebay.com/GIANT-AMETHYST-ANGE ... m153.l1262

RD

ps- forgot to add that they refunded $5.00 of my shipping cost back into my PPal acct.!
They seem like really good people with great stones. That they refunded postage is pretty unheard of because soooooo many ebay sellers use shipping as yet another way to make money. Good on them. I hope that they do really well. BTW I LOVE your Charles Dickens quote. He is one of my most loved authors. If only he had lived longer and written more novels, but then what a life......

Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

albanygang wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:FW - Did you see these... http://cgi.ebay.com/GIANT-AMETHYST-ANGE ... m153.l1262

RD

They seem like really good people with great stones. That they refunded postage is pretty unheard of because soooooo many ebay sellers use shipping as yet another way to make money. Good on them. I hope that they do really well. BTW I LOVE your Charles Dickens quote. He is one of my most loved authors. If only he had lived longer and written more novels, but then what a life......
Yes they are really nice people. Finding sellers who look for the long term is getting harder and harder. Most are looking for the quickest way to make the most money in a short time.

I just ordered (and received 3 days later) a "Synergy 10" pendant which is really cool, and it holds alot of energy. :D
Their items always have such positive vibes.

Dickens is also one of my all time favs. It takes me forever to read one of his books as I keep getting lost in the images LoL

Rain Dog

Return to “Sellers You Love”