silentartist
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Oh no! I went to bed with my devata vessel and now the crystal is gone! I have been trying to find it but so far can't.
I believe she is with me no matter what but it feels odd with out the crystal.

Last night when I was trying to put it on I had a hard time. I had gotten used to the latch and was able to put it on easily. Now last night when I try it was giving me a difficult time. Maybe this was a sign I should not have wore it? I never think about this type of thing as a sign until after the bad happens. *sigh*

Now when I was looking for the crystal and getting upset a thought entered my mind "I'm not bound to the crystal, I'm bound to your heart." I have to wonder though was this my devata or just my own mind trying to cheer myself up?

kertuck
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I truly believe this was your Devata speaking to you! I feel quite confident that you will find the crystal. Don't panic!

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Did you contact Rhonda about it? I'm sure she'll be happy to help you with your Devata :) Keep us posted & Good Luck!

May

M.K
silentartist
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yes I have contacted her. She will indeed summon her to a new vessel if I don't find it. But I do feel my devata is very much still here.
I am now sure it was her that spoke to me. I will not forget the words "I am not bound to the crystal. I am bound to your heart."
Something I didn't mention was I nearly cried I was so upset ans I heard "Don't cry child". Just thinking about this gives me chills.

I got chills just typing my email to Rhonda. I must tell you this devata is so very specail and powerful.

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Don't worry, Rhonda is topnotch and she will take care of you :!: :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Yes Devatas are simply special beings, they rank at the level of Angels, and they are there for you all the time and every step of the way. Being the owner of several jinn, it was a Devata from another reputed seller that changed my life for the better…I believe bonding with them happens at the speed of light if not instantaneously.
silentartist wrote:Yes I have contacted her. She will indeed summon her to a new vessel if I don't find it. But I do feel my devata is very much still here.
I am now sure it was her that spoke to me. I will not forget the words "I am not bound to the crystal. I am bound to your heart."
Something I didn't mention was I nearly cried I was so upset ans I heard "Don't cry child". Just thinking about this gives me chills.

I got chills just typing my email to Rhonda. I must tell you this devata is so very specail and powerful.

Many Many Blessings
WJ
silentartist
new here
new here
Zodiac:

OMG! I found it!! I found the crystal! I was not even looking for it either. I was just walking and something caught my eye and it was the crystal. I am so amazed. I pass this area all the time. I am rather surprised but very happy I found it. I did ask my devata when I lost it to help me find it. So now I have. I am so thankful even though I do not need the vessel for her to be with me.

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Glad you found her vessel :)

May

M.K
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Wonderful news :!:

Peace, light & love

Phil

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

That's wonderful SA!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake

Return to “Angel Races”