starry1_night

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
tinkyberz
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune and Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faeries
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkyberz
Zodiac:

Count me in, I love her items too. Never fail to visit her ebay shop and look through them frequently. Rebecca is kind and understanding, The energy of her items is very warming and wonderful :thumbup: one more payment before getting my reserved item from her :D

*~*~ Jianyi Intl: Ancient arts of geomancy, divination, date selections, etc ~*~*
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just picked up a couple of Fae from her. I feel her listings are beautiful and communication is wonderful. She is one of my favorite sellers.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine

Love Rebecca!!!! She's one of only three practitioners I have come to personally trust enough to purchase from ( CH is among these course lol) Such a kind and caring seller, I must've bombarded her with questions prior to and after purchase and she's always taken the time to answer with unwavering patience. Her spirits are wonderfully active and loving friends and I always get such a "good" feeling whenever I browse through her listings. Oh yeah LOVE the packaging too! lol

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Rebecca is absolutely one of the most amazing sellers I have had the pleasure of knowing. She's wonderful. I have made several purchases from her and I always look forward to seeing what new items she has up. I had an incident where my kitsune's vessel was lost and she rebound him for me because I was completely devastated. Months later another kitsune was visiting me in my dreams, I contacted Rebecca and she went out of her way to find him for me so that I could bring him here. She is a gem, a credit to the community. I will forever be a repeat customer as long as she is sharing her items with the world.

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

I have recently made my first purchase from Rebecca; a delightful Autumn Pumpkin (Woodland) Fae :faery:

Rebecca's communication was swift and friendly and she even held my Fae until I had the funds to pay (which is always a relief!) but what was most striking was that my Fae arrived in less than a week from the US which is the fastest I've ever received anything from the US! (I think she really wanted to join me in the Samhain celebrations :D)

My Fae has been like a breath of fresh air into the family...as its Autumn here in the UK it's been fun to take her on walks as I find myself admiring the Autumn colors more than I used too....although this can be quite distracting while driving! :scared:

Her package was also a delight to receive, I won't spoil the surprise for anyone that purchases from Rebecca that hasn't previously but I will say that she is definitely in it for the spirits as she makes sure they're comfortable on their journey over here ;) (my spirits being transported in the postal system from the US to UK always bothers me!) it was also nice to find that Rebecca had put a lot of info in the package about my Fae which not all sellers do.

I hope to deal with Rebecca again in the future :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
justine
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: wonderwoman

I Love starry1_night. i have some fae from her that i find very active :D

(¯`v´¯)(¯`v´¯)(¯`v´¯)(¯`v´¯) Justine (¯`v´¯)(¯`v´¯)(¯`v´¯)(¯`v´¯)
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

I haven't bought much in the last bit here, but I have never been disappointed in any of her items. I have everything from spirits and spells to reiki attunements and incense. Rebecca is awesome!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
kramers22
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I have purchased a few items from StarryNight (Rebecca). My very first spirits are a Stregoni Benefici vampire (lives on prana) and a Throne Angel. Subsequently, I got a Crystal Dragon, a Phoenix, a Red Rose Offering Amulet and some Dragon offering from her as well. In her lovingly and beautifully packed package, she was very kind to include some free Dragon's Blood and Fairy Berry Incense cones. The incense cones smell great and I cannot wait to try them.

As a newbie to the metaphysical world, StarryNight (Rebecca) has been very prompt and patient to answer my very many questions. She was also very kind to reserve some items for me when finances are available a little later. All her items are wonderful and unique.

I highly recommend the Red Rose Offering Amulet to those who keep spirits. The item is like saying a big "Thank you" to all your spirit friends for their help. It also cleanses, recharges them and make them very happy as well. How do I know ? My vampire was a bit inactive for the past two days. When I was unpacking the Red Rose Offering Amulet, he gave me a long kiss on the cheek and many more nips on my legs than before. Apparently, he is very happy. I also have some sensations on my back as if someone is lightly leaning on my back... it could be my dragon. I also got three finger pokes on my left shoulder and am wondering which of them is responsible :p . My spirit friends are a lot more responsive after I put the Red Rose Offering Amulet on the table.

Overall, I am very pleased with this seller and highly recommend her to all.

ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

I asked her many questions & so far shes extremely nice, polite & professional. Super fast reply & very informative reply too. Decided gonna make a huge Christmas shopping spree there.

Im drawn to her red rose offering pendant & gonna get her high end charging box. Time to pamper my companions more for coming into my life.

ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew