Dear, Cerberus keepers!!

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Sammi_Jammi
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cat or dog
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: willow
Zodiac:

I want to know What breed is cerberus is? May I please know? are they many breeds or just one? :think: :think: :help:

I am the proud of owning a naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and the Sanguine vampire, with a minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, and light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle

I know a lot but I love them very much.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

cerberus is the "hounds of hades" and has three canine heads with the tail of a snake (see the ch encyclopedia), their breath is absolutely some of the foulest you'll ever want around you and due to their aggressive nature they really aren't for beginners. i have had an unbound cerberus here on my deck since early 2009 when i began having problems with a neighbor stalking. of course it had to agree to honor the house rules and it has stayed ever since clearly marking off it's part of the deck. it certainly isn't one of the nicer da spirits but after having many other wa and da spirits around it is a good one to progress up to. hope this helps. ::wave:: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

I usually 'percieve' mine as an extremely large slate grey mastiff, but believe he takes that form to convey power while presenting himself in a friendly form. I only percieve three heads when he's giving me nuzzles or rending something apart (and I can tell you, that design is quite effective for both!) Through 'third eye' sight (slightly different way of percieving) I once got a flash of a more wolf-like being, with pointed ears, short black fur, and trails of green mist emitting from three sets of jaws.

He's extremely loyal, and highly aggressive. And because of the latter, I appeciate the former. He's an impeccable guardian and we are on quite friendly terms, but I can't forget what he's capable of. But man, when we met there was a fair bit of culture shock for both of us!

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Sammi_Jammi
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

well for some reason, I always saw him as a purebred Rottweiler you know? I don't know why but I do

I am the proud of owning a naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and the Sanguine vampire, with a minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, and light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle

Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

Sammi_Jammi wrote:well for some reason, I always saw him as a purebred Rottweiler you know? I don't know why but I do
It's possible their appearances vary individually.
Also it's possible that it's how your brain translates their energy and purpose into an understandable form with comparable energy. I always percieve my amphisbeana as resembling a hognose snake. (I don't think he actually appears like one, but the plumpness, little smile, bright eyes and upturned nose of a hognose snake compares well with his happy energy, which is why I think I see him that way.)

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Sammi_Jammi
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That might be...hmmm :think:

Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

Huh! I never thought about them showing up as different breeds. Mine is/are big brown short-furred mutts. Maybe part rottweiler in there somewhere (that's the impression I get from the shape), but mostly solid brown.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

well from experience as a former rottweiler exhibitor and breeder i can definitely say cerberus is not a rottweiler since rotties are a lot younger breed (and actually dating back to the roman drover dogs who were then bred with some molosser breeds) and cerberus, of course, goes back to ancient mythology.

the cerberus here actually seems more like a large mix between a mastiff, tosa inu or even the fila brasiliero and always with three heads. it is possible for a cerberus of course to be showing itself in a less true appearance to keep one from being too shocked/scared but with the current hostilities in many towns/counties towards rotties, for the dear breed's sake let's compare this hound of hades to another large molosser breed. :) thanks!

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”