Psy or Sang?

Discussions on specific races of vampires.

Which type of Vampire do you prefer?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:27 am

Psy
27%
Sang
73%

Total votes: 11
ijohan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

I want to get my first vamp, can anyone tell me why you choose psy or sang?
Thank you all :thankyou:

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

ijohan wrote:I want to get my first vamp, can anyone tell me why you choose psy or sang?
Thank you all :thankyou:
ijohan, I should tell you I was chosen by a Psy Vampire and the opportunity presented itsef at the right time, without any opposition..I had looked into various Vampires looking for a keeper..Two of which called me strongly, but the opportunities did not come to fruition. One opportunity was for a personal conjured Sang and the other for a Psy that was not a personal conjure.My spirit family /husband opposed the Sang, and the Psy I looked into was upwards to the 300's in price.

I gave up trying, so one day a practitioner and forum member advertised a Psy vampire that was looking for a keeper, who happened to have a special message, which I personally recognized, as it resonated with me on what I had been doing in order to find the right vampire. I kept going back to his listing as I kept being called..I was also brought back numerous times, due to the picture he posted of a model, which was both hilarious and intriguing at the same time. A bit over the top, just as the seller suggested but it caught our attention.. ;).

To make a long story short, about 3 of us were interested but we wanted to know who he wanted or if any of us were to be his keeper. The guy left us all in suspense..Two of us answered his call..The seller had to ask him directly and I was told it was me he was looking for. When I went back to his listing and saw his vessel up close, the guy was pointing his finger at me as if to say, "Hey, it's you..Your'e the one"..I could see the guy down to his clothing, long hair, face, and thin build..I found out from one of the other CH members, that when she checked his vessel he was waving his finger at her in a, "No" fashion.

So there you have it..I was picked as a keeper, and he is my one and only :D :thumbup:

P.S.I would advise you to not be deadlocked on getting a certain type of vampire..If your'e being called by one and he or she wants to be with you...Go for it! :)

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Either will make an excellent companion, so ask yourself what are you looking for in a spirit companion? Read up on the differences then decide which compliments you best. Good luck :thumbup: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

FeyLady68
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea or you can just call me Fey
Zodiac:

Hard to say, I have a handful of psy but only one sang... but I like them both equally as well. It's just different.

Best wishes!

Spirit of the Earth... remember...
Spirit of the Sky... remember...
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

this is one of those issues where you have to listen to what is calling you and whether it is a psy or sang, thank the spirit calling and welcome them. i have omg more sangs here than psy and i can tell you they all bring something different to the table; different time periods; different lands; some are ancient while others are more modern like 18th century.

as you learn to listen or see the signs that a spirit is calling out to you i would guess this kind of question will no longer even be an issue. good luck and please keep us updated! :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
ijohan
new here
new here

Wow, I really appreciate your all answers for me. Yes I look for a companion from a vamp. And I have read the encyclopedia but doesn't answer me much. Is psy or sang better for a companion? Or both are the same.
The thing is I get a vampire from a reputable seller, but then after payment was made, she ask me do I want a psy or a sang. Actually I didn't think about it before, because it doesn't say sang or psy on her listing, and I really felt that the vamp is the one for me.

Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

I have more sang than psy as well. They are both very nice & good boys (dont think I should use boys, good old men i guess :lol: ) both have their own charms & weird habits :zombie:

If you cant decide to have a psy or sang, why not let them choose you? Tell the seller that you accept both & let the Univerisa/spirit choose. :D If you dont mind sharing, could you tell us which seller are you buying from?

Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Sang have been more active and familiar for me, but I prefer DA over white usually. Starting out, a psy would have less side effects until you get used to vamps.
AD

ijohan
new here
new here

loukezxv wrote:I have more sang than psy as well. They are both very nice & good boys (dont think I should use boys, good old men i guess :lol: ) both have their own charms & weird habits :zombie:

If you cant decide to have a psy or sang, why not let them choose you? Tell the seller that you accept both & let the Univerisa/spirit choose. :D If you dont mind sharing, could you tell us which seller are you buying from?
Hi, I'm getting one from Gwen crem de la creme vampire (that's what she called). I told her to help me to choose. Hopefully the spirit will choose me.

ijohan
new here
new here

Ambrosia Darkness wrote:Sang have been more active and familiar for me, but I prefer DA over white usually. Starting out, a psy would have less side effects until you get used to vamps.
AD
Thank you, I will let the spirit choose me. Thank you again everyone :grouphug:

Return to “Vampire Races”