Frightening experience with a stone, help!

fizzlebang
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: no idea.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Oh, i forgot to add. I've never kept a spirit before :scared: I'm waiting for a custom spirit to come from CH, and i've only just discovered that there's a Djinn in my stone, and i have no clue how she's like. So far, i only know she's a female (from what LightNight said, and that she's rather... i dunno. Spoilt, forceful? From her behavior i guess) Can anyone offer any advise? Thanks! :)

Ice for eyes, metal for a heart.
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Hello again, well I will try to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge on djinn. First djinn do not like to be disrespected in anyway and they never forget any wrongdoing.

1) Is it possible my Djinn wants to attack someone? Why is that so?

Djinn are duality entities just like humans. Each djinn have his own individuality and have their own life on their plane. A djinn will attack when it feels threatened or have some grudge especially when disrespected. They have massive pride of who they are.

2) Why is it i keep having massive headaches, and i've been constantly feeling tired ever since i experienced that 'outer space astral travel' ? No matter how much I sleep, i keep feeling really tired, and the headache NEVER goes away. Is my Djinn the cause of it?

Possibly mixing your energies and bounding result in these experience especially with DA. Here is what is written on DA in CH:

Creatures and entities of duality are usually considered Dark Arts because even though they may choose to never exercise their side of darkness they are very capable of doing so. It is rare they will use it against their Keeper or the Keeper's family and of course there are ways to ensure this. Owning a treasure that contains the spirit of a Dark entity is not a novelty but a responsibility. Dark creatures are vastly powerful and are often more influential on a human's mood, emotion, thoughts and dreams than a Light entity. Though Dark creatures rarely inflict pain or adversity on their Keeper you can find yourself having more dark thoughts, having an increase of nightmares, mood swings and with some creatures an increase of bad luck.

Those who are experienced in keeping Dark creatures see few side effects as opposed to novices who may need a period of adjustment anywhere from 30-260 days. It is impossible to say where each collector will fall in that time frame as creatures react differently with different people and that is true for both Dark and Light entities.

If you take one of these Dark creatures into your home be prepared for a period of adjustment and if you are not used to handling Dark creatures be prepared for side effects. This is true of ALL Dark entities whether you collect them from us or another seller.

3) How do i communicate with my Djinn, like to get it to stop doing stuff like this?

Laying down the rules for Djinn is important to follow. If djinn does not respect those rules then he/she are not welcome to stay in your house period. You need to be strict and demand respect as much as he/she does.
4) How can i 'tame' my Djinn?

Djinn cannot be controlled as they are not slaves. But if you can determine the type or class of djinn then you have ways to submissive it.

5) What type of Djinn do you think it is?

Only a professional can tell you that. So you may send the djinn picture to any reputable seller who deals with djinn. Or a clairvoyance who can communicate with it and tells you exactly who he/she is.

I have an amazing seller who interviews any spirits and entities with additions to ask questions. Check her out she maybe able to help: http://www.etsy.com/people/SpiritRealm

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:I agree Night Light. Good post. :thumbup:
And so do I.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

:D this has happened to me a couple of times with NO spirit interaction. It is basically YOU coming back into your body after traveling the astral. Your MIND wakes up before your body does so you feel paralyzed but can still see yourself. The double vision is also normal in this circumstance. Both times this happened to me I also heard a deafening rushing wind type sound. But the second time I realized what it was so I just waited until I had come back completely.

I am not suggesting that this was not 'caused' by a Djinn / Djinnia but what I'm saying is that, for the most part, this happens to many people with only their own spirit involved.
:thumbup: ;) :sly:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
fizzlebang
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Light Night wrote:Hello again, well I will try to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge on djinn. First djinn do not like to be disrespected in anyway and they never forget any wrongdoing.

1) Is it possible my Djinn wants to attack someone? Why is that so?

Djinn are duality entities just like humans. Each djinn have his own individuality and have their own life on their plane. A djinn will attack when it feels threatened or have some grudge especially when disrespected. They have massive pride of who they are.

2) Why is it i keep having massive headaches, and i've been constantly feeling tired ever since i experienced that 'outer space astral travel' ? No matter how much I sleep, i keep feeling really tired, and the headache NEVER goes away. Is my Djinn the cause of it?

Possibly mixing your energies and bounding result in these experience especially with DA. Here is what is written on DA in CH:

Creatures and entities of duality are usually considered Dark Arts because even though they may choose to never exercise their side of darkness they are very capable of doing so. It is rare they will use it against their Keeper or the Keeper's family and of course there are ways to ensure this. Owning a treasure that contains the spirit of a Dark entity is not a novelty but a responsibility. Dark creatures are vastly powerful and are often more influential on a human's mood, emotion, thoughts and dreams than a Light entity. Though Dark creatures rarely inflict pain or adversity on their Keeper you can find yourself having more dark thoughts, having an increase of nightmares, mood swings and with some creatures an increase of bad luck.

Those who are experienced in keeping Dark creatures see few side effects as opposed to novices who may need a period of adjustment anywhere from 30-260 days. It is impossible to say where each collector will fall in that time frame as creatures react differently with different people and that is true for both Dark and Light entities.

If you take one of these Dark creatures into your home be prepared for a period of adjustment and if you are not used to handling Dark creatures be prepared for side effects. This is true of ALL Dark entities whether you collect them from us or another seller.

3) How do i communicate with my Djinn, like to get it to stop doing stuff like this?

Laying down the rules for Djinn is important to follow. If djinn does not respect those rules then he/she are not welcome to stay in your house period. You need to be strict and demand respect as much as he/she does.
4) How can i 'tame' my Djinn?

Djinn cannot be controlled as they are not slaves. But if you can determine the type or class of djinn then you have ways to submissive it.

5) What type of Djinn do you think it is?

Only a professional can tell you that. So you may send the djinn picture to any reputable seller who deals with djinn. Or a clairvoyance who can communicate with it and tells you exactly who he/she is.

I have an amazing seller who interviews any spirits and entities with additions to ask questions. Check her out she maybe able to help: http://www.etsy.com/people/SpiritRealm
Thanks! :D You've really cleared most of my doubts! Sorry for the huge amount of questions though haha. I think i'll try sending in a support ticket to ask. But first, need to find my proper camera cable. The webcam's quality is horrible. x.x

Thanks again for all your replies! You guys have been really helpful!

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

fizzlebang wrote:

I'm still kind of new to these stuff, so i don't really have the materials needed. By the way, what is a hot spot? x.x are there anything else which can be used?
Hot spots are just high energy spots (like where a spirit is standing or even a doorway/portal which isn't always a good thing to find), and the rods I use are just L shaped metal tent stakes. Any wire could be used. Have been told copper works best, but even a Y shaped branch can be used. I don't think I'll ever stop being new to all this LOL Always something interesting and new to learn.
Hope I have helped even a little bit.

fizzlebang
new here
new here
Zodiac:

truckingon wrote: Hot spots are just high energy spots (like where a spirit is standing or even a doorway/portal which isn't always a good thing to find), and the rods I use are just L shaped metal tent stakes. Any wire could be used. Have been told copper works best, but even a Y shaped branch can be used. I don't think I'll ever stop being new to all this LOL Always something interesting and new to learn.
Hope I have helped even a little bit.
you sure did! haha i don't think i'd ever dare to try to find it. it sounds kind of scary x.x

J.E.L.L.Y master
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Fizzlebang,
Don't worry so much about your djinn attacking other people cause I'm sure she won't attack randomly unless the other person provoked her. And in an unlikely case that the other person does provoke her, I'm sure the person knows what he is up against. It is the best if that unknown person can protect themselves (if they have a protector spirit or and other brave spirit bounded or around them.)
However, if you do not like or if you prefer her to not attack people, you can tell her to stop her attacks and respect your wishes. (haha she's djinn... she's suppose to grant wishes :crazy: )
Anyways, I hope that this can help you and if there's any mistake, feel free to change it!!

Best wishes
J.E.L.L.Y master

VicyCat
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I have to choose?
If I could be anything, I would be...: something special
Zodiac:

I usually have a hard time seeing anything that's not obvious but I so see a female sitting with her back facing out and her head kind of turned to the side.

Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer." ~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “Paranormal Energy”