Frightening experience with a stone, help!

fizzlebang
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: no idea.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello (: I'm new to creepyhollows, and all the spiritual stuffs. My friend got me interested, and she told me spirits were usually found in pretty, attractive stones. Then, i thought about a stone my sister had brought home for europe, which she gave to me. So, despite trying to mediate with it (in my palm and against my chest, but i'm not a good meditator) or using that invoking chant thingy at the mirror to test if its spirited, i got no results.

However, this morning at about 5.30+ or so, after grounding and meditating, i went to try to meditate with it for fun. I lay down on my couch in a fetal position, pressed it against my heart and soon, i 'fell asleep' . I was thrown into a dream-like thing where i was in outerspace. i can't remember the exact thing, but i remember i tried to fight to get out of it. i think it was a nightmare. I did manage to fight to get awake. However, when I 'woke up' , my whole body was a paralysed. I remembered struggling to try to move my body to no avail. My right palm was still pressed firmly to my chest, like it was stuck, my left hand was stuck to the sofa and same goes for my legs, they were stuck too. I remember trying to move my left hand. After trying really hard, there was a double vision thing. Like, i saw as though my hand had gotten out of my physical hand. Then I was thrown back into the dream. But I managed to fight it and 'awaken' once more. This time, after trying really hard again, i managed to move my left hand shakily. The moment I did, i tried to reach for my right hand.

Then i 'woke up' . My right hand was pressed firmly against my chest, with the stone there. I'm not sure if it's all a bad dream, or it really happened. But it felt really real, especially being opressed. Could someone kindly tell me what you think about it, and what you think is inside that stone? two links of the stone's picture of are below. thanks! :D

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/3884 ... e0017d.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/i/picture0018k.jpg/

Ice for eyes, metal for a heart.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

It almost seems like a Djinn from the stone's picture and your experience. I felt a forceful, yet calm energy from that stone (which is gorgeous, by the way)

P.S. Welcome to CreepyHollows. Try our encyclopedia and introduction forum if you're new.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

It might have been that you were not quite 'awake' for real. Sometimes I used to 'wake up' but I'd really be coming back into my body after astral travelling and I'd be 'paralyzed'(sp?). Sometimes, I'd even see myself coming back into my body.

Next time, just say outloud, "If I fall asleep and go travelling outside my body, I want to wake up not scared and fully awake". It helped me...I never wake up with sleep paralysis anymore.

Others can explain it better than me.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
fizzlebang
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for your replies (: I'll check out the encyclopedia and try freya's suggestion. By the way, is there any way to verify apart from the mirror test to check if it's spirited? I tried the mirror test many times but nothing happened.

Also, after the whole experience, i had a bad headache and felt really tired. Even after having a few hours of sleep, i still feel drained. Is that normal?

P.S. i'm sorry about the bad picture quality, i couldn't find my camera cable. I'll try to find it asap and upload a clearer picture of the stone!

Thanks for all your suggestions! (:

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you have or can get dowsing rods, they can help. I use them to tell if objects or locations are spirited or spelled as well as keeping track of "hot spots" in my house. Anyway, I know rods are not the standard tool of use, but so far they have been spot on in helping me. Hope this helps.

Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Hi, this experience is very normal in Middle East and it is called "Yathoom" which means when a djinn get hold over you body which usually happen when you just woke up from your sleep. Your vision are blurry and your not sure what going on with your body. It is not a harmful experience but usually happens when you have djinn around especially the opposite sex. I can see in the second picture very clearly a woman face with full lips very sexy :lildevil: . So maybe she want to grab your attention and tell you "hey I am here" ::poke:: . I hope this helps :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I agree Night Light. Good post. :thumbup:

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
fizzlebang
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks again for all your replies! (: All of you are really wonderful people, i'm new but i already feel like it's a second home here.
truckingon wrote:If you have or can get dowsing rods, they can help. I use them to tell if objects or locations are spirited or spelled as well as keeping track of "hot spots" in my house. Anyway, I know rods are not the standard tool of use, but so far they have been spot on in helping me. Hope this helps.
I'm still kind of new to these stuff, so i don't really have the materials needed. By the way, what is a hot spot? x.x are there anything else which can be used?
Light Night wrote:Hi, this experience is very normal in Middle East and it is called "Yathoom" which means when a djinn get hold over you body which usually happen when you just woke up from your sleep. Your vision are blurry and your not sure what going on with your body. It is not a harmful experience but usually happens when you have djinn around especially the opposite sex. I can see in the second picture very clearly a woman face with full lips very sexy :lildevil: . So maybe she want to grab your attention and tell you "hey I am here" ::poke:: . I hope this helps :thumbup:
My vision wasn't blurry actually, it was rather clear. Haha hmmm, i'm a female. But it's still possible for that to happen right?

Yesterday I tried talking to it. First, i tried to get it to make my phone work. (my phone's touch screen is always jamming up and i wanted to read a text my friend sent) Then, it simply made the touch screen work but i still couldn't view the message. Couldn't click on the messages. Then i did a mental roll-eye, and thought 'you think it's funny?!' and i thought heard a very distant 'haha' thought in my head. It could be my imagination though. after that, my battery died, and the whole phone died on me.

Before that, i had told it, 'can you prove to me you're real? if you're real, make this particular person text me.' well, the wish didn't get granted in real life. However, i slept with the stone under my pillow last night, and it did happen in the dream.

I can see a fair bit of auras, probably only the first layer. Most of the time, on humans, i can see green, pink, orange, blue, purple. When I look at the stone, i usually see very light, faint multi-colours or i'd see red/orange. Like it's a swirling mass around it. Does that mean anything?

Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Yes, it is also common to have the experience clearly. As for the battery it is source of energy so it is possible that the spirit drained it.

Also spirit find it easier to communicate with you through dreams and djinn love to connect through dreams. For your wish I think it was granted but not according to your intentions but what the spirit thought of to grant your wish. In making your wishes you must be very clear and specific so there is no room for misinterpretation. :thumbup:

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
fizzlebang
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I tried meditating with the djinn just now, and it brought me to many places. I remembered I asked it a question (i can't remember what) , then i 'knocked out' and was brought to this cafe-like place where this person who looked exactly like me, stared back and said, 'what do you think?' with a smirk. it looked EXACTLY like me. i awoke again, then i 'knocked out' to be in a place where a speech bubble was being drawn out with words that didn't make sense, and again i awoke and got knocked out, and saw this mass of black with swirling shining particles. then i woke up.

Also, I have been having rather bad headaches. Especially when I do stuff like tell my friend about it, or when my friend says bad stuff about it, or says certain stuff about it. My friend has a unicorn, and earlier, when i was telling her about my Djinn and the headaches it gives me, she started bad mouthing it. She was complaining how unsociable it is as her unicorn had never sensed it before, and stuff like that. So later, my friend had called to tell me to get my Djinn to stop attacking her unicorn. She told me my Djinn was sucking away her unicorn's energy and stuff. So i commanded my Djinn 'STOP attacking it, stop harming it! She hasn't done anything to you.' immediately, my headache worsened. Then after awhile, it got slightly better but still remains there.

So later, my friend called to tell me my Djinn had tried to attack her, and her unicorn fended it away.

So i have tons of questions....

1) Is it possible my Djinn wants to attack someone? Why is that so?
2) Why is it i keep having massive headaches, and i've been constantly feeling tired ever since i experienced that 'outer space astral travel' ? No matter how much I sleep, i keep feeling really tired, and the headache NEVER goes away. Is my Djinn the cause of it?
3) How do i communicate with my Djinn, like to get it to stop doing stuff like this?
4) How can i 'tame' my Djinn?
5) What type of Djinn do you think it is?

I really need to know how to stop feeling tired, as my final year exams are just a week away, and i can't study with the persistant headache! Please help! Thanks!

Return to “Paranormal Energy”