Black Dragon

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My black is hyper, hahahahahaha!!!!!!

He however does know and abide by my house rules!!!! If those rules weren't there, I am sure he would make a snack out of some of my co-workers :lol:

Heck even my chinese guard dragon would do that too, hehehehehe!!!!!

Now my peluda would do some damage to my co-workers if I let her!!!!

She has no trouble in about causing harm to others, that is why I have my house rules!!!!!

Right now they just deflect and send the co-workers in a different direction, and my wraiths are very good about that!!!! My armor wraith could do some major damage as well as my vampire from Ash!!!! I am so glad they do abide by my house rules!!!! They are all very good with protection!!!!!!

I do think that my black dragon and my brass dragon would talk all day if I wanted them tooo :lol: My peluda dragon just rolls her eyes at them!!!! :lol:

Oh and a certain Tengu and kistune, think it is funny to get the dragons talking, like crazy!!!! :lol:

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
brandon3913
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon's and Wraith's
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: BlackHeart

What you mean by snack what things would BD's do other than try to chokem and such as i read from another member lol
I also want to know can they take you astral traveling and help you with ur intuition so i can be more sensitive to spiritual energy?

Brandon
brandon3913
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon's and Wraith's
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: BlackHeart

hey star did you ever have nightmares when your black arrived and are they befriends with certain demons?

Okay to me this is serious, well my BD was shipped out on 1st and on the 3rd that morning i dreamed of a male with black hair and he had black eyes in human form wasnt scarey, and i heard something say hes a demon and i yelled out and said COURTWINDS bcs i do have 4 courtwind angels and after that i woke up it was vivid and still remember it today. Well the weird thing is that i told my wife i need to check the mail and my BD came that same day so im not sure if it was my BD in that form or CH sent the wrong item and yes i contacted them about it bcs its weird but thats not all, this morning 5-4-12 my wife then had a nightmare and she said it looked real well she was in the living room and all the sudden the front door opened and she said she saw a red goetic foot and she then said that he said you will be cursed on this rechid earth as a worm i need to know what you all think this all happened after my black came into my home plz help!!!!!!

Brandon

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”