talanhighpriest

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

albanygang
I purchased what was advertised as an extremely active and benevolent djinn of the "royal class" at the beginning of September. I asked the seller a few questions about this djinn he reassured me that he was active as advertised, but said that I should go to a libary to read up on djinn.

I did proceed and purchase the ring and it arrived a couple of weeks later. There was no invocation and I was told just to keep the ring near and to regularly acknowledge the djinn. I did this and have had absolutely nothing happen. In addition I had purchased from him, a pair of earrings supposedly from a coven in India which was spelled to enhance psychic ability.

I still have experienced nothing from either of these items. I cant say that I would recommend him to anyone else. Is this just me, or have any forum members had positive experiences with him.

thanks.

CreepyHollows
Like timestandstill8 I have no idea who this seller is either. There are so many now and such an influx all at once that I'm sure there are literally a hundred I've never heard of.

I hope someone else can shed some light for you!

Magick Moon
I bought from him. It was a djinn who had belonged to his father. I can feel the presense of the djinn when holding the necklace, but I must also say that I'm a bit psychic. But there are two kinds of basic rituals when it comes to djinn - the conjuring ritual and the bonding ritual. There was no bonding ritual with my purchase. Now I no longer buy a djinn that doesn't come with a bonding ritual. I just discovered this forum recently and hopefully I can find a solution on here.

...By the way - it took him one month to send my djinn because he had a sudden death in his family. The night before I received the djinn in the mail I saw the spirit of a young woman sitting at the end of my bed. She looked sad and her head was bent so she looked to the ground. I felt that she was very, very sorry and sad about something she had done. She didn't speak to me, though. I saw her a few seconds and then she was gone. When the mail man rang my door bell in the morning, I knew it was my djinn that had arrived.

albanygang
Yes - your seeing the female spirit may say something about your psychic ability but not about the merits of Talanhighpriests goods. When people say that "feel" things on holding supposedly spirit inhabited goods, it is hard to know what to say. I used to think that I "felt" something holding his ring, but I think that is because I thought that I was supposed to "feel" something - more the power of suggestion. As time has gone on and I have come back to it now and again, I now believe that there is nothing there apart from a very overpriced second hand ring.

Magick Moon
I know - energy can be tricky as well. Fact is that I still am not connected to the djinn. What did the energy you first felt feel like? Can you describe it to me?

albanygang
To put this in context this was the first "djinn ring" that I purchased, so I was very excited. I had read the item description over and over again so as far as I was concerned I was getting a really heavy duty spiritually infused piece because that is what Talan was saying that I would be getting. My initial feelings about the "power" that it contained were more a reflection of my anticipation rather than what was actually there. In other words it was all in my own head. As the days and weeks went on after continually trying to coax "Neo" to appear nothing whatsoever happened. There were no dreams, no puffs of smoke, no strange movements, no communication from him to my mind, nothing.

When I emailed, Talan continually assured me that Neo would appear in his own time, but as time went on I realised that he probably wouldnt simply because he did not exist. He kept talking about some guy called "High Priest Mamoud" who lived in Cairo in the 1950s and 1960s who was supposed to have conjoured Neo and was a major player in wiccan circles then. From all my enquiries no well informed wiccan that I have asked has ever even heard of this man which is another red flag to me.

Check his feedback too. I know that is not the whole picture but you dont see a lot of repeat buyers do you.

I am a bit annoyed about his because I foolishly purchased not only this ring for $150, but also a pair of psychic power enhancing earrings and an expensive trinket box for my daughter which was supposed to have a wish granting fairy which funnily enough nobody has seen.

Magick Moon
Hmmm, sounds bad..... it is really hard to compare with my item, though. When I hold my necklace I feel that my hand and arm gets a bit numb and very weak. It's like a tremendeous draining energy. I currently don't do energy work with that item, as I have about 10 other items that also needs my attention. But when I'm wearing it I feel the energy which makes me shake. But I also know that if we, humans are impatient and/or don't believe, then the djinn will feel this and then they won't appear. They feel offended.

But I still think that this seller could atleast have told me the name of the djinn and given me a bonding ritual. I still have some options to try out - from this site, so there still is hope for bonding. I will let you know what happens with my necklace/djinn.

What I meant with the girl I saw is that I think this seller told me the truth when he said that a family member had died suddenly. (I think it was the girl I saw. I think she wanted to tell me/someone that she was sorry. Often people in grief are not open to make contact with the deceased ones, because they are blocked from grief).

Return to “Seller Review”