IMMORTAL IN YOUR BLOOD: Does anybody have Demigod Relatives?

ryknowrage
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Super speed

As in the title I am of course referring to the listing in the CH store IMMORTAL IN YOUR BLOOD (C5)

found here: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1

But what I wanted to ask if anybody here has bought this listing/reading and have actually found out that they have a Demigod relative in there bloodline.

Please feel free to share, ::Anyone::

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

::included::

My foster mom thinks she's god...does that count????? ::rofl::

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
sillycsilli
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I haven't bought this reading from CH, but I have found after multiple meditation sessions and a binding of the Goddess Isis that I am part of her bloodline. It was one of the most surreal experiences I've ever had while meditating. I can't even begin to describe the feeling!

Xo
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

SillyC--you know Isis was originally Aset before she was 'Romanized'. Aset is according to many, the present day Asetians included, the 'mother' of Vampires. Bestowing her 'immortal kiss' upon the first of their kind.

From the present day Order of Aset Ka website--

"These demigods were not human, but were not so different from them either, and unlike their mother, they would not leave the physical realm at the end of the Sep Tepy. And so they would remain here, as their own mother’s representatives, always evolving, forever changing and adapting to the new realities, as societies change and shift. They soon gathered followers and allies, to which they passed knowledge and transformed their Ba, like the sacred kiss that Aset once gave to them, long time before, and in this way giving birth to a whole new spiritual race in the shadows of this world. They would be known as the Asetians."
Asetian Bible. (Public Version, Aset Ka, 2007)

Their soul's immortality, predatory spirituality, energy need and abilities earned them the name Vampire, a definition coined by mankind to this immortal kin that they could not comprehend. The Asetians gave birth to countless myths of immortal beings along the millennia, from Vampires to Daemons. Most stories were retold orally, created and changed by mankind, and many linger still in our days, disguised in the form of folklore, legend and myth.
The word Asetian refers to the immortal bloodline created by Aset. In Her own divine act of creation

http://www.asetka.org/asetians.shtml

ryknowrage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Super speed

freya - lol :lol:

sillycsilli - That's Awesome!! I can only imagine how it feels to be in the same bloodline as a Goddess, I am very happy for you! :thumbup: :D

sillycsilli
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
Zodiac:

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN wrote:SillyC--you know Isis was originally Aset before she was 'Romanized'. Aset is according to many, the present day Asetians included, the 'mother' of Vampires. Bestowing her 'immortal kiss' upon the first of their kind.

From the present day Order of Aset Ka website--

"These demigods were not human, but were not so different from them either, and unlike their mother, they would not leave the physical realm at the end of the Sep Tepy. And so they would remain here, as their own mother’s representatives, always evolving, forever changing and adapting to the new realities, as societies change and shift. They soon gathered followers and allies, to which they passed knowledge and transformed their Ba, like the sacred kiss that Aset once gave to them, long time before, and in this way giving birth to a whole new spiritual race in the shadows of this world. They would be known as the Asetians."
Asetian Bible. (Public Version, Aset Ka, 2007)

Their soul's immortality, predatory spirituality, energy need and abilities earned them the name Vampire, a definition coined by mankind to this immortal kin that they could not comprehend. The Asetians gave birth to countless myths of immortal beings along the millennia, from Vampires to Daemons. Most stories were retold orally, created and changed by mankind, and many linger still in our days, disguised in the form of folklore, legend and myth.
The word Asetian refers to the immortal bloodline created by Aset. In Her own divine act of creation

http://www.asetka.org/asetians.shtml
Holy cow I didn't know that. Well this really raises some questions up.... forgive me for sounding ignorant but then... from my meditation is it even possible? For me to be a part of her bloodline? All of my life I've been drawn to Egyptian history as well as Isis. The "meeting" with her felt very real, not an act of imagination. Verna! I guess I'm not sleeping tonight I'm going to be researching this much further... thanks for sharing this!

Xo
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just emailed you Sillycsilli---I am very drawn to Aset/Isis and Egypt too. I am really fascinated with the Asetians and not just the modern group. I truly believe much ancient vampire history lays there in Egypt. Not with Dracula which in my opinion is the late 19th century version of a paranormal romance novel-not real 'history'-though many take it as such and Vlad Dracul as the first Vampire. In fact it is thought by some that Egyptians actually took Vampirism to Eastern Europe long ago.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Silly, Crone would be a good person to talk to as well as she is heavily rooted in Egyptian energy.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

freya wrote:::included::

My foster mom thinks she's god...does that count????? ::rofl::
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! ::rofl:: ::rofl:: I dont know what to say except... ::rofl::

Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
Zodiac:

No idea.

But I finally took the jump and put the in your blood on layaway. Paying it off in...uhm. November. I have to get Giant in my Blood fdone first.

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.

Return to “Immortals”