how do you connect with djinns?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
fizzlebang
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: no idea.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I've a Djinn (which i found in a stone), but i'm not sure how to connect to her. Sometimes, i touch the stone and there are electrical shock-like feelings that make me go all numb and tingly, but sometimes there's not a single feeling. It's kind of hard to feel her sometimes. How can i connect and bond with her better, and get her to appear to me?

Ice for eyes, metal for a heart.
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

fizzlebang
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: no idea.
Zodiac:

Ellegria* wrote:This link might help

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ncare.html
Thanks! But, I checked that out already, i'm actually looking to see if anyone has anymore tips to offer that are not listed in the encyclopedia (:

Ice for eyes, metal for a heart.
richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

i have six marid djinn myself. all of them are ladies. i use mostly meditation to speak to them. but most of the time i sense their presences. they however choose when they wish to reveal themselves. however only recently they gave a sign of their presences by touching my hand.

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

hi, so far i have about six djinns. all of them marids. they have communicated with me through orbs. as well as manifesting hazy images of faces. as well as their robes. most of the time i use a meditation technique called the communion meditation. in this meditation i open myself to all the spirits in my collection which includes one in a victorian camero ring. and a gem.

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

If you don't mind my asking, how did you know it was a Djinn? :o It seems like there are many spirits who disguise themselves in one form or another. Rather deceiving if I must say so myself.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

You can clear your space first prior to meditation (i.e., the LBRP) -- that helps. Also, after awhile you recognize the energy signatures of your spirits... it takes a little practice, but anything that isn't part of your spirit family will feel strange.

BTW - the search function in these forums is your best friend for answering any of your questions. That's how I get most of my answers these days.

jdearheart
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: thats a secret
Zodiac:

richard t wrote:hi, so far i have about six djinns. all of them marids. they have communicated with me through orbs. as well as manifesting hazy images of faces. as well as their robes. most of the time i use a meditation technique called the communion meditation. in this meditation i open myself to all the spirits in my collection which includes one in a victorian camero ring. and a gem.
Hello there new to the site, was wondering could you tell us more about this communion meditation? I would love to try it. I'm not very good at meditating, and have asked my spirits to help me to get better at meditation and opening my third eye wide so I can better connect and communicate with them. Any techniques that work well for you?

"The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position." - Leo Buscaglia
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

jdearheart wrote:
richard t wrote:hi, so far i have about six djinns. all of them marids. they have communicated with me through orbs. as well as manifesting hazy images of faces. as well as their robes. most of the time i use a meditation technique called the communion meditation. in this meditation i open myself to all the spirits in my collection which includes one in a victorian camero ring. and a gem.
Hello there new to the site, was wondering could you tell us more about this communion meditation? I would love to try it. I'm not very good at meditating, and have asked my spirits to help me to get better at meditation and opening my third eye wide so I can better connect and communicate with them. Any techniques that work well for you?

I AGREE I WANT TO KNOW TOO!! ^_^ ::bump::

IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

::bump:: I agree! I would love more info in this.....I am baaad at meditating myself and could use all the help I can get!! ::thanx::

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”