templeofmaergzjiran

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

AstralD wrote:I bought their grand conjurers mark which is supposed to assist you in bringing spirits to full manifestation. It just got here today and today while driving, not even wearing it, I physically saw with my own two eyes, a dragon flying in the clouds.
Definitely legit.
Brother, what did you smoke, I wanna try it also???

Just kidding, anyone who has tried already any relic from the TOM can feel how powerful their magick is, and can be also dangerous if you are still at early stages of your journey when we are in the pursuit of selfish goals and still can't see the whole picture in our life, please be careful what you wish for because it can be granted.

My first Relics was a Katula Transfiguration and a Katula Servitor along with many others, when I opened the package and inspected the amulet in the Courrier Office, feel the rush of energy in my hand almost instantly, it was so overwhelming that even the people around me feel "something" and keep staring at me, a experience that even my Commander and Generals didn't show in the first contact.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Bence33
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: lich
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azhin

I am SO interested in the Planar Servitors.
Could you tell us about your experiences with the Katula Servitor?

dachong
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lich
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: oyEys
Zodiac:

I have plenty of relics from the blackcourt since I have joined them over a year ago. I haven't practice any of their magick for months since I am so busy at work and on other things, but for some reason, I did a simple rite with some of my relics and I could feel black clouds & unstable energy all over in my basement :(
I am also way way behind on the forum, I can't understand or keep in track on most brothers and sisters talking about.
Many of the relics I have they don't offer in their website anymore, they are such beautiful made and I love them so much. A few of them I still haven't activate them yet.

Proud owner of a 2005 Honda Civic Si Type R
Eldraath is my Patron.
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Bence33 wrote:I am SO interested in the Planar Servitors.
Could you tell us about your experiences with the Katula Servitor?
My personal experiences are a bit adult rated, given the nature of this type of servitor, but can tell you for example that in my first day of meditation, just feel the presence, but after a couple of weeks started to have vivid dreams, and is my way of communication with Him, is very focused in the tasks assigned and even can help you with ideas if necessary to solve sex & love situations, very preferable or suggested if you have a strong will and are able to resist temptations, very kinky but also very tempting situations that the most of the time can lead you to very serious crazy sh*t. But is fun to be honest I enjoy the company, the energy and the feeling that give you bonding with this type of entity.

As always, the experience is very personal, and don't expect to experiment something similar to any of mines if you get one planar servitor of any kind, but I pretty sure that anyone who have a planar servitor from TOM can relate a very different history than the ones that you will find from other conjures.

There is plenty more testimonials in the Cabal's forum, I encourage you to join if want to know more about them, I don't say anything of my brothers' experiences because is not allowed, just tell you what I actually had experienced so far.

Just one observation if you still have issues with your third eye and/or communication skill with spirit/entities will recommend first to solve this situation before to start working with servitor or any other kind of companion in order to achieve the most from them, is not a must but my personal recommendation to anyone. There are relics in TOM and many other places to work on it, or keep meditating, yoga, reiki, kundalini activations, etc. just keep doing something and will eventually reap results.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Bence33
new here
new here

Many of the relics I have they don't offer in their website anymore, they are such beautiful made and I love them so much.
Could you tell us about your experiences with those relics?

I had the best experience with the Baptism of Hellfire talisman. It helped me with evocation, scrying, my spells and rituals are much more powerful and a few demons visited me since then.

dachong
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lich
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: oyEys
Zodiac:

Bence33 wrote:
Many of the relics I have they don't offer in their website anymore, they are such beautiful made and I love them so much.
Could you tell us about your experiences with those relics?

I had the best experience with the Baptism of Hellfire talisman. It helped me with evocation, scrying, my spells and rituals are much more powerful and a few demons visited me since then.
I have the baptism of hellfire myself, but I only wear it for 5 days because I couldn't stand it :(
My first relic was the eldraath evocation, it calms me down pretty well whenever I feel depress or super tired ( I will take it out from the black cloth and offer her a candle). My second one was the reincarnation relic, I'm in pretty good health & luck after I processed it less than a year ago.
I also have a succubus servitor & a Carlifix planner servitor, but I barely wear them so I have no clue about their power and how they work yet.
I have many other talisman, relics and such and such sitting in my closet, I can't recall their names at this time.

Proud owner of a 2005 Honda Civic Si Type R
Eldraath is my Patron.
Bence33
new here
new here

I have the baptism of hellfire myself, but I only wear it for 5 days because I couldn't stand it :(
That's my favorite talisman. When I wear it, I always feel much stronger and I can feel a hellish aura around me. :mrgreen:

The Carnifex appeared in a physical form, or only in your mind?

Bence33
new here
new here

Nemrod, did you have to use your blood on the soul stone in order to appear the Vampir?
Just because the Lich's description on ebay was this:
"A personal and direct gift from the Buried King, Zazazel to the Cabal as a means of injecting his influence into the world as well as urging Disciples to continue their quest of mastery and apotheosis. Enter the Lich Servitor Talisman. The seal given to our Grand Necromancer of the Tower of Atrophy by Zazazel who instructed in the means of binding one of his Elder Liches of his personal elite army of undead. The talisman is bound to one such Keraktian Lich and upon the wearer anointing it with their blood; the link is made permanent and absolute whereby this planar servitor comes forth. Once the pact of service is made, the Lich will assist in all manner of instruction, research, ritual assistance, empowering spells and rituals, and will even serve the Disciple as they would Zazazel; going forth to destroy one’s enemies, act as emissaries, and so forth. The Lich has walked the true necromantic path and is part of Keraktes and carries an aspect of Zazazel’s Spirit in their own Spirit, thereby making them immensely powerful. Necromancers of the Cabal should strive to possess this relic as it opens a multitude of gateways by which perfect mastery can be made. The seal which Zazazel revealed has been carved into the stone and has been filled with blood-based ink to solidify the call to Keraktes."

Nemrod
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal, dragon

You don't have to if you really don't want to, I found that simply meditating with it made the connection but using blood would have probably been quicker and made a stronger bond. I did end up using a single drop later on to strengthen the Vampir. Blood in my view is a means to provide the servitor with substance and strengthen its foothold in both the physcial realm and you. I guess you could give it other offerings too...

Bence33
new here
new here

I just bought the Lich Planar Servitor and the Dreamer's Seal.
Most likely they will arrive in two weeks.
I will update this topic then. :mrgreen:

Return to “Seller Review”