A Black Arts Witch, a Druid and a Cowboy

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

That's what came through for me with my Ancestral Binding. http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... =49&page=1

I'm taken aback for multiple reasons. First...that two ancestors came through with a magical history - one focusing on dark Black Arts and the other a Druid. Secondly, I didn't realize that my FATHER'S side also had a French background. I knew my mother's side was French and English....but didn't know my Father's side was from French descent. And three, that somewhere "back there" I had an ancestor who was a cowboy living in Texas. I think that one kind of shocked me more than the others because I didn't expect to get an ancestor of less than 200 years (as the listing states) and that he seems to be from the more recent past.

None have time periods except the Black Arts Witch from France - 12th Century AD. The Druid male and American Cowboy from Texas did not have time periods.

Lastly, I'm not certain how to handle the Black Arts ancestor who came through. I'm not really sure how to relate to her. And quite frankly, I'm not really certain why she came through. I guess some meditations are in order and see if I can get a sense as to why she wanted to be with me. But her description makes me a little uneasy...Magnolia stated that she isn't malicious...but that she IS intimidating and extremely powerful with little sense of humor.

Oh boy...

Funny, the Druid is described as being "serious". Not certain how the two of these are going to take ME. Luckily, the Cowboy is described as being outrageous, hilarious and quite a character.

Wow...what a diverse group that came through. I'm still trying to digest all of this.

Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

That's fascinating! Well, family trees are exponential, 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents, 32, 64, 128 etc, not to mention siblings of direct relatives, so it makes sense that there's some extraordinary stuff way back when. And also the maternal lines in our culture are kind of ignored, and records are poor, so that's another way things can appear.

No thoughts on how to relate to them. Invite them to movie night, maybe?

And it may be deeply wrong, but I read your title and immediately thought, "...all walk into a bar."

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've been so curious about this listing. I gotta tell you I'd be a little unsure about your BA ancestor too but I'm sure you'll find out why she's with you. Good luck & definately keep us updated!
Lamp- that's exactly what I thought too, lol
:hug:

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

that would be cool to get done,but too rich for my blood at this time for me...haha

congrats

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wow I didn't know about this service! And wow what an interesting group you got there, I'd be ecstatic if I had an ancestor that taught the black arts! :skull:
I'll have to get this service for my birthday! Keep us updated!!!! :)

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I've been thinking about the diverse group that came through for me and I remembered something. The reason I purchased this item was because I was thinking about my family of origin, and how I had so very little in common with them. I am like an alien compared to them. I'm happy for it! Believe me!

But I was feeling lonely. I was wishing that SOMEONE in my family was like me...or that I was like THEM. I was thinking how different things might be, if I had a "crazy old aunt" or something who practiced witchcraft, or was a Gypsy, etc. And then I thought maybe someone WAS there like me. Maybe the traits they share with me skipped a few (hundred) generations. LOL. And I remembered this service from CH and purchased it immediately.

So looking at the trio who came through for me, if I view them as three ancestors from my family who are LIKE ME and I am like them, what do we have in common?

(1) The Druid male from my mother's side is described as being serious and very focused. My ability to focus is one of my greatest strengths. It actually un-nerves people some time.

(2) The cowboy from my mother's side is described as being hilarious and outrageous. He is also described as being gutsy or "ballsy" as Magnolia put it. His nickname was "Two Pair." :crazy: I have a VERY VERY silly side. It is one of the things that my husband loves most about me. I can break out in a crazy made-up song in a heart beat. And believe me, I can't carry a tune.

(3) So what about the Black Arts Witch from 12th century France? Whew.....this one is harder to see. But I KNOW it's there. Why else would she have come?? She is described as a very dark lady, little sense of humor, intimidating, highly intelligent and extremely powerful (Magnolia said "extremely powerful" not once but twice in her short write-up so I have to assume this is important). She practiced WA and was a master at DA but turned to BA late in life. I can sense that when all is said and done, there will be many similarities to us. One that comes to mind when I sense her energy is that she doesn't "suffer fools gladly." And I laugh about that...because that is how so many people describe me.

I can sense her as being very intense. I can feel her standing near me...sort of off to my right side. I think she is just checking me out right now.

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Congrats on getting a trio that fits with you - spirit background at least!! There is ALWAYS something to be learned no matter what, so spend some time with the witch and see what she says. Good luck :thumbup:

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
Zodiac:

Lampropeltis wrote:
And it may be deeply wrong, but I read your title and immediately thought, "...all walk into a bar."

ROLF me too :silent: I wouldn't be worried about the BA witch, just hang out :)

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

That's actually really funny. But I'm quite sure the only one laughing over here besides me is the cowboy... :crazy:

Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
Zodiac:

Ellegria* wrote:
That's actually really funny. But I'm quite sure the only one laughing over here besides me is the cowboy... :crazy:

ROFL ::rofl:: ANyway.. I am actually envious you got a BA spirit just thrust upon you, I would love that! lol I am still kind of chicken to just get one myself... but I think I am close...hmm

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾

Return to “Human”