HOW TO MAKE IT STOP--Please Help

BrwnJewel
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

kindred wrote:Thank god you are feeling better sabrina. I've been so worried. What did the paranormal society say about the entity? X
Everything is wonderful with me, just my computer is still down-lol- using the library computer.What I thought was a light spirit in my home,I now believe it may have been 1 of my watchers; CH sent me a werewolf & I want to thank them very much, it arrived a few days ago, was surprised when I got it in the mail; I hope it gets along with my 2 watchers & my volkh ( ch bridged to me doing that ordeal) I am soooooo thankful & glad this ordeal is over, I try my best not to think of it but that's easier said then done at times. I heard someone on this forum had a simliar problem, I so much want to talk with them & read what they had posted but I was advised not to read it yet , because if the incubus realizes that I am trying to help it may come to me & I am not really prepared & haven't learned how to fully protect myself yet. Anyway, when the paranormal society came to my home Jan. 1st it was an experience in 1/2. Strange thing happened while they were there. 3 mediums were there as well & a total of 7 people including myself & my boyfriend. They stayed for about 4 hours & at the end when 1 of the mediums was clearing & clensing my home they said a man-earth bound spirit ( I'm not going to mention his name, sorry) had raped 6 women & was only arrested for 4 of them ( they believed I picked up something from the jail I work in & the construction on my home & spirit collecting also had something to do with it). The man told them that he got a high from raping & when he died ( he didn't say how he died) he knew he would go to hell & was afraid he wouldn't get the same high he had from forcing himself on women. He also claimed he had mental problems & stopped taking his medication while he was alive, anyway they got him to cross over & the air in my home changed tremendously. They used this ghost box which was a am radio that scanned the stations & inbetween the stations being scanned spirits would come threw & talk, 1 said the mediums middle name; 1 said he was sent to me;1 said the word rape 3 x's, 1 was blowing kisses, another wanted all the men out of my apartment & only wanted the women to stay & talk with them,1 was cussing so bad that the medium asked to speak to the gate keeper & before they turned the box off they asked the gate keeper to make sure all spirits return back to where they belong & wish them all blessings. They had sooo much equipment that night including cameras, they had another box that transformed the energy in the room to words & things was said like " get out" "deceived" & so on. It was an experience in a half. When 1 of the investigators went into my room, my tv changed the channel to the year I was born & the screen went black with white letters on it & we couldn't change the channel back until they left the house. I need about 3-4 hours to tell you all the stuff that happened that night. I was told this ordeal would have happened to me no matter what because i was new to spirit collecting & evil thrives on new collectors & those that don't know what they are doing, so it is soooooo important for all especially the newbies to protect themselves 1st. I have to thank God & Jesus, Archangel Micheal, my new spirits & all of you for helping me get threw this ordeal, I could not have done it with out everyone's help. I believe God, Jesus & my new spirits will keep all eveil out of my home & I'm still looking for somewhere else to move to as well. I am a lot more sensative to spirits after this ordeal, I can sense their presence now & feel their touches. I had something visit me & I asked it to please leave me along, when it didn't I changed my attitude to throw it off guard & asked it to stop making my heart rate beat so fast because I am very sensative & I explained to it that if there is a way I could help them that I would but, I needed it to leave & come back into my dreams & if i remembered my dreams & could help it, I would try my best. Then I shut my eyes & saw the face of a very handsome man & i said to him I don't know who you are but you are very handsome & please come to me in my dreams & I will try & help you. I don't know what happened that night, if he entered my dreams or not because I couldn't remember anything-lol. So that's the technique I'm using these days & it seems to help a lot. For the woman that is going threw the same ordeal, the only advice I can give right now is that you have to stay strong, even at your weakest hour & whatever your spiritual beliefs are whether it's God or someone else, you need to call on him & also call on Archangel Micheal & the family of white light, they do hear us & they do answer our prayers, maybe not at the time we want them to but they do answer them. I believe we go threw this for a reason, maybe to teach new collectors the importance of buying protective spirits 1st, maybe for us to get back intouch with our higher power or maybe to send a message that there is evil out there to the non-believers, I don't know the answer but I'm trying to pass on the message. You can go on facebook & type in paranormal society & I contacted everyone that was added to a society friends list & people responed to my emails, that's how I got my help. When the time is right, & I feel more safe & confident & learn how to fight back, I will reach out to those who are going threw the same ordeal I went threw, that's my new mission in life. Sorry for the long storry all but I have hours of more things to say but not the time, again, thanks all & I will keep you all posted & updated.

brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

THANK YOU for sharing with the forum. You are going to be a blessing (and wake-up call for responsibility) to many people. I am glad for your relief. Continued blessings to you and all those supporting you!!! :)

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I also want to thank you , BrwnJewel! :thankyou:
Though I never respondet to your posts I always read eagerly what you had to share. ::yes::
I'm glad your nightmare has come to an end, and I will keep your advice in mind (about protecting oneself and calling for help if needed).
I never had any bad experience myself, guess my spirits are great protectors, or maybe there isn't much to protect me from in my area ..honestly I dunno.
Anyways -your story gave me a lot to think about, and also helped me being more trustful that spirits actually are around us 24/7, even when a lot of times I don't notice anyone hanging around..;)

All the best to you and a big GroupHUG from me and my spirit family :grouphug:

Greetings,Tasha
tfrank67
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

i am glad things are getting better for you brwnjewel

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

brwnjewel, I too, am so happy that you have beaten this, and gotten the love, help, and protection from so many to come through this all okay!!!!

I too, have been following your ordeal, over these months...and had been very concerned for you! :hug: :hug:
and thank you for sharing it with us all, and I do think this experience WILL help with new spirit keepers to protect themselves first and foremost!
I know I am glad I am an overly cautious person, so had ordered quite a few spelled items for protection when i first came on this journey..and also have a big portion of protective spirits in my spirit family as well.

This is a good reminder, that there is no such thing as TOO much protection!

quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

I couldn't agree more with dilvsy. Brnjwl, I am happy to see that you are safe and I have followed this thread in hopes of a good ending to your ordeal. Thank you for sharing this with us and please use us again for support. :grouphug:

Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

thank you for the update darling.

i'm so happy you are going to be helping others :dancing:

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

So it was a human spirit huh? That just goes to show you humans are the worst types of spirit but always trying to shift the blame on a demon....LOL. Some of us are wonderful but some are bad to the bone.

Glad you are doing well. The handsome man might be your watcher. Watchers are soooo good looking when you get a glimpse. :inlove:

Makes me wonder if the incubus and the human are one. Where did you get this incubus again?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

I still believe that the spirit was a shape shifter.. he has the power to be anything he wants to be!

BrwnJewel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

kindred wrote:I still believe that the spirit was a shape shifter.. he has the power to be anything he wants to be!
An you are right as well Kindred, it was a shapelifter, that turned into the cats I saw leaving my home when I left out & walking towards my home when I was getting out of my car. There were several spirits ( humans, incubus, djinn) attacking me, I guess 1 open the door for all & living near several cemetaries, being a beginner collector, not protecting myself & the construction on the home & across the street from me--all played a major part in this as well. That's why it took me months to get rid of these thing. It was like when you get rid of 1, it mutiplied to 2 or more. I purchased a Khodum ( I'M ONLY PURCHASING ANGELS & WHITE LIGHT SPIRITS THESE DAYS)from mom last night & as soon as I paid for it, a spirit came to my home, omg, my heart got to beating really fast, I saw shadows & it scared the crap out of me but, I kept my cool & told the thing to leave, it's not wanted & asked my other spirits to make it leave. I also said if it was the Khodum I just ordered, plz. don't visit until your vessel arrives because I don't know if it's a good or evil spirit here right now &the thing wouldn't leave. Then I spoke with a friend & they said, it's the SRA werewolf CH sent you, talk to it. So I asked if it was the ww to touch my arm & it did & I asked if it was making my heart beat strong to stop & told it I wasn't ready to see it yet & to stop making me hear noices in the home, well everything stopped & went back to a little normal, so I believe it was the ww as well as the Khodum checking me out. So I'm not fully healed yet but, it helps knowing my spirits are working 24/7 again thanks to God, Jesus , my new spirits & all of you, especially CH, I couldn't have done it without all of yalls help. I can't thank everyone enough, Sabrina

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”