venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sabrina, my spirits were really angry about what you endured.
So glad the shape shifter has left you alone :hug:

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

BrwnJewel wrote:I purchased a Khodum ( I'M ONLY PURCHASING ANGELS & WHITE LIGHT SPIRITS THESE DAYS)from mom last night & as soon as I paid for it, a spirit came to my home, omg, my heart got to beating really fast, I saw shadows & it scared the crap out of me but, I kept my cool & told the thing to leave, it's not wanted & asked my other spirits to make it leave. I also said if it was the Khodum I just ordered, plz. don't visit until your vessel arrives because I don't know if it's a good or evil spirit here right now &the thing wouldn't leave. Then I spoke with a friend & they said, it's the SRA werewolf CH sent you, talk to it. So I asked if it was the ww to touch my arm & it did & I asked if it was making my heart beat strong to stop & told it I wasn't ready to see it yet & to stop making me hear noices in the home, well everything stopped & went back to a little normal, so I believe it was the ww as well as the Khodum checking me out. So I'm not fully healed yet but, it helps knowing my spirits are working 24/7 again thanks to God, Jesus , my new spirits & all of you, especially CH, I couldn't have done it without all of yalls help. I can't thank everyone enough, Sabrina
OMG...if your a scaredy cat I do not recommend a Khodam. Your psychic senses will be on OVERDRIVE. They have strong energy for the sensitive. I might really want to increase my psychic abilities...but I will not bring another Khodam. No way. Your stories will be interesting to hear though. Newbs should take it easy on spirit collecting. You may closed one door but now are opening another. You should really read my past posts. Minus the weird rapist, its pretty much the same experience.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

I'm very glad you beat that rat bastard. Patching things up will probably take time, but I'm sure you'll do fine. :grouphug:

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
BrwnJewel
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

AngelDust wrote:
BrwnJewel wrote:I purchased a Khodum ( I'M ONLY PURCHASING ANGELS & WHITE LIGHT SPIRITS THESE DAYS)from mom last night & as soon as I paid for it, a spirit came to my home, omg, my heart got to beating really fast, I saw shadows & it scared the crap out of me but, I kept my cool & told the thing to leave, it's not wanted & asked my other spirits to make it leave. I also said if it was the Khodum I just ordered, plz. don't visit until your vessel arrives because I don't know if it's a good or evil spirit here right now &the thing wouldn't leave. Then I spoke with a friend & they said, it's the SRA werewolf CH sent you, talk to it. So I asked if it was the ww to touch my arm & it did & I asked if it was making my heart beat strong to stop & told it I wasn't ready to see it yet & to stop making me hear noices in the home, well everything stopped & went back to a little normal, so I believe it was the ww as well as the Khodum checking me out. So I'm not fully healed yet but, it helps knowing my spirits are working 24/7 again thanks to God, Jesus , my new spirits & all of you, especially CH, I couldn't have done it without all of yalls help. I can't thank everyone enough, Sabrina
OMG...if your a scaredy cat I do not recommend a Khodam. Your psychic senses will be on OVERDRIVE. They have strong energy for the sensitive. I might really want to increase my psychic abilities...but I will not bring another Khodam. No way. Your stories will be interesting to hear though. Newbs should take it easy on spirit collecting. You may closed one door but now are opening another. You should really read my past posts. Minus the weird rapist, its pretty much the same experience.
What are your post you want me to read ( title of the post plz) & why won't you bring another Khodam into your home, what happened, these are suppose to be white light spirits

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Khodams are completely white light and do not cause their keepers any issues. They are great for a knowledge seeker being that their name stand for "knowledge servant'. Suga AKA AngelDust was new to keeping when she got her khodam and was frightened(?) by the activity(nose touch/noises).
After what you have been through I wouldn't worry that you would be scared of something as innocuous as non-sexual touches and noises. I think a khodam would be very beneficial for you. Go with you gut.

If I have that wrong Sug, feel free to correct me. :D :hug: :peace:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

SEER777 wrote:Khodams are completely white light and do not cause their keepers any issues. They are great for a knowledge seeker being that their name stand for "knowledge servant'. Suga AKA AngelDust was new to keeping when she got her khodam and was frightened(?) by the activity(nose touch/noises).
After what you have been through I wouldn't worry that you would be scared of something as innocuous as non-sexual touches and noises. I think a khodam would be very beneficial for you. Go with you gut.

If I have that wrong Sug, feel free to correct me. :D :hug: :peace:
You are in the ball park. Personally I can't predict how anyone would interpret the experience but this was what I was going through:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... lit=Khodam
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... lit=Khodam
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... dam#p64079
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... dam#p64079

And so on and so forth. Let's just say a Khodam is not for me. And if you have trouble figuring out who is doing what...well.... Don't say I didn't tell you. They all have their own personality. Mine supposedly had a sense of humor which I didn't find funny. And I'm a clown when I'm not crapping in my pants. :lol: But when he (or his friends) were banished by the seraphim I felt he was irritated. Galadriel, a member of this board, mysteriously disappeared after trying to help banish him as well. Coincidence? Probably. I just stopped wondering. Of course it's all conjecture if you can't see anything. Just pick the story that best suites your beliefs.

Hati
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

What are your post you want me to read ( title of the post plz) & why won't you bring another Khodam into your home, what happened, these are suppose to be white light spirits
Not for nothing but I feel bad for you and hope you can manage this issue. However, if you want to end this problem, it can be fixed. Some might ridicule what I'm about to say but trust me it will work. Go into an evangelical church and speak to a minister....DONT GO TO A CATHOLIC PRIEST! Go to a christian minister...pentecostal, baptist etc. When your parents are not home tell him to come over and rebuke this evil spirit. I guarantee you it will be gone in one day! You've tried everything else and nothing worked so try my idea. I know it may go against some of your convictions but trust me try it. My post might get ridiculed but I speak from experience. If you try another way, its going to hide for sometime but then return just to trick you. If you can't get a minister, you can try it. When your parents are not home say this prayer on your knees. I come before you almighty God asking you to help me. Forgive me for anything I've done wrong. Please I ask in Jesus name that you remove this evil demon from my house. Demon I rebuke you and cast you out of my house and my life right now in Jesus name! Then start calling on the name of Jesus repeatedly until you feel its gone. I know my post is going to be jeered by some but I speak from experience. I am NOT a christian. I just know what works cause I've tried everything everyone here has advised her to do and nothing worked. It just made it worse. Just try it and let me know what happens.

Hati
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Please dont post my last comment....I didnt notice that her issue was fixed...Sorry admin

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

I thought you might enjoy this movie. It's called "The Entity" on netflix. Old 80's movie but seems to be your story.

Mogma
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My magical/paranormal name...: unsure...I don't know/haven't learnt it yet
Zodiac:

Wow this was one amazing story. I'm so glad this forum has wonderful people on it who are so willing to help others in a crisis. Sabrina, I'm glad everything managed to work out in the end. Those few months sounded like a living hell. I'm new to spirit keeping but from reading this I have learned to collect guardians first before anything else.

Spirits I have:
Female Bronwyn Angel
Female Leprechaun
Male Gnome
Male Human/Astral Angel Hybrid Ancestor
Male Brass Dragon
Volkh
Fylgia

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”