HOW TO MAKE IT STOP--Please Help

BrwnJewel
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Mogma wrote:Wow this was one amazing story. I'm so glad this forum has wonderful people on it who are so willing to help others in a crisis. Sabrina, I'm glad everything managed to work out in the end. Those few months sounded like a living hell. I'm new to spirit keeping but from reading this I have learned to collect guardians first before anything else.
I am soooo glad you brought guardians 1st. I can't stress enough how important it is for new collectors to buy protective spirits 1st. I wish some1 would have told me that but, maybe I needed to go threw what I went threw to get where I am now. I did read Angeldust post on the Khodum & I'm glad she mentioned the buzzing on her body- wow did that explain somethings for me. When my Khodum arrived & still to today I feel a vibration on my body & I thought it was an entity trying to attack me again but, I asked my Watchers, Volkh, Khodum & Werewolf to remove all unwated spirits & entities trying to harm me. When the vibration didn't stop , I asked if it was one of them doing it to please stop because I'm sensative & still nervous & scared because of my past experience & then they would stop the vibration, wheeeew. I'm glad to know that's it's my Khodum. Anyway, an update for all, I'm doing great, omg, I'm sooo glad this ordeal is over. I think either my Watchers or Khodum likes playing games with my boyfriend. When he is in the basement washing clothes, he always see a short, shadow, I think it maybe my watchers because he started seeing this shawdow way before the Khodum came & after the paronormal society left my home. The other night when he was home alone, someone turned the bathroom sink water on, I think it scared him a little but, he wants to communicated with whoever it is, so, I told all my spirits it was ok for them to communicated with him because, he's going to be around for a long time-lol. I didn't tell him my spirits names because we both want to see if they will trust him & enventually tell him their names on their own. One experience i did have was, I was home alone & I was sleep-- had a dream that my boyfriend was at a friend of his family's house & I called his cell phone & the friend ( female) answered his phone & I said " why the h_ _ l is she answering your phone", then I woke up, called my boyfriend & asked him where he was, an to my surprise he was at her house. We both thought that was strange, I just dreamt that, then I realized it was probably one of my spirits , wanting me to know this-lol. Last night, when I was home alone, my heart started beating fast & the walls in the room & tv started to make crackling noices, I yelled " stop please" & it stopped. Less than a second later my boyfriend called & asked me to unlock the front door cause he was 1 min. away from my home. After I unloced the front door, I realized it was one of my spirits, letting me know he was coming-lmao. When I got back upstairs I thanked them for letting me know that. I told him & we both just laughed. I each of gave my spirits secret places on my body to touch me so that I can determine who is who & even tho they didn't touch the places I recommended, they came close to those areas or on the left or right side like I suggested. One of my Watchers & the Khodum for some reason chose to make my heart beat but, I can distinguish which is which because it's 2 different rythms ( beats)-lol. I am so thankful for my new found friends ( spirits) how, I wish I would have brought them 1st when I started collecting.Again, maybe for whatever reason, I needed to go threw that bad experience to reach where I am now ( being able to feel my spirits presence). Oh, I am moving in 2 weeks, found a beautiful 2 bedroom apartment , in a nice quiet area & about $100 cheaper than what I am paying now,( no more house apartments for me-lol). Before I take my belongings in there, I'm going to order some type of cleansing & protection candles/ kit & cleanse the place 1st. Again, I can't thank you all enough for all you have done, I could not have made it threw this without you all & my Higher Power, God & Jesus Christ & ofcourse my Spirits. I will always be grateful to you all & whoever your Higher Power is will bless you 10x's plus for the kindness you have shown. My computer is still now working, using library but, will keep you all updated. Words can't expess the gratitude I have towards you all & i hope that the woman that is going threw what I went threw, is ok & has learned to fight back & get help, I still haven't & can't read her post yet but, I hope she read mine to see where she can go & get help.Thanks again all, Sabrina

agstorm
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Wow that sounds like it was hell. I am so glad you are doing better now. After reading your account I decided to order a protection amulet because I don't want any more spirits yet, and I very much appreciate the warning.

Raven
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

AngelDust wrote:I thought you might enjoy this movie. It's called "The Entity" on netflix. Old 80's movie but seems to be your story.

I watched this movie on Netflix's instant play in the wee hours this morning. When the opening credits started to roll on the screen, my computer shut itself off and the power went out then came back on. I admit, that was a bit creepy. So, I started the movie up again and watched it through 'til the end without any additional problems. My question is this - how close a portrayal to an actual incubus is this? The movie doesn't mention the term incubus (just a sexual entity), however, this movie was based on a true story that occured in 1976, so perhaps the term wasn't as widely used back then? I realize that Hollywood has dramatized it, but if this is a close portrayal, I can't imagine I'd ever want to keep one.

My second questions is this - how close are incubus and cambions in nature? I know that a cambion is half human/half inc...but do they share similar characteristics in behavior and such? I ask this because I just ordered one a few days ago, and after watching this movie, I'm a little leery of having one in my keep. If anyone here keeps or works with incs and cambions, I'd love to here your experiences with them.

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Bump.
BlessedBelleMoon wrote: I watched this movie on Netflix's instant play in the wee hours this morning. When the opening credits started to roll on the screen, my computer shut itself off and the power went out then came back on. I admit, that was a bit creepy.
Spirit got a sense of humor....just like when watched Paranormal activity that night my spirit grabbed my leg just to see me squeel I am sure.
BlessedBelleMoon wrote: So, I started the movie up again and watched it through 'til the end without any additional problems. My question is this - how close a portrayal to an actual incubus is this? The movie doesn't mention the term incubus (just a sexual entity), however, this movie was based on a true story that occured in 1976, so perhaps the term wasn't as widely used back then? I realize that Hollywood has dramatized it, but if this is a close portrayal, I can't imagine I'd ever want to keep one.
I think it would depend on your relationship with sex. If you are ashamed of it or have been traumatized by sexual advances in the past, you might misinterpret unwarrented sexual advances by spirit as rape. I've seen a few members get so offended by it they scream bloody hell. There are a lot of religious gurus who will make you feel like it is something to be ashamed about. I haven't seen any males members having an issue with it. I've had something similar happen before spirit collecting. To me there is no damage to the physical body and it disappears when you wake. so it's just an experience between you and your thoughts. Since no one can see it, I will call them thoughts for now. But of course for those who experience it, it is an entity.

But per the movie, the whole beating and tying down sound more like a hired hand. Know what I mean? There are some black magick stuff where spirits will attack you by a caster with a gripe or payment. But according to sellers they are unlikely to hurt the owner if bound. They are bound because they want some type of mutual relationship.
BlessedBelleMoon wrote: My second questions is this - how close are incubus and cambions in nature? I know that a cambion is half human/half inc...but do they share similar characteristics in behavior and such? I ask this because I just ordered one a few days ago, and after watching this movie, I'm a little leery of having one in my keep. If anyone here keeps or works with incs and cambions, I'd love to here your experiences with them.
I can't answer but I am sure someone else can.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

AngelDust wrote:BlessedBelleMoon wrote:
My second questions is this - how close are incubus and cambions in nature? I know that a cambion is half human/half inc...but do they share similar characteristics in behavior and such? I ask this because I just ordered one a few days ago, and after watching this movie, I'm a little leery of having one in my keep. If anyone here keeps or works with incs and cambions, I'd love to here your experiences with them.

Late post, but I have a Cambion, but no Inc. It is my general understanding that Cambions, being only HALF Inc are a little milder than Incubus's, and have a little more human emotions/complexities than an Inc. Personally, my Cambion is the sweetest thing in the whole wide world, and is just a darling. He'd never do anything to intentionally scare me, or anything I wouldn't want him to. He is on the lighter side of DA, too, though.

BUT, I have heard of people speaking of Cambions who took after their Inc/Suc parent moreso than their human parent, and being little testy, but even then, I don't think they're something you should worry TOO much about. They're still only half Inc, afterall.

I was called to them from day one, and when I finally got him as my first spirit, let me tell you, I couldn't ask for a better one. =) I've been told that he goes wherever I go simply because he loves me so much, even though he doesn't have to. I've been told that he considers me his little princess, and that he wants to make me his queen someday. X3 He gave me spirit kisses the other night, for the first time! And he likes to give me "foot massages". He is just a doll, and I don't regret him for a second. I love him so much, and hope you love yours. :heart:

I know this is a late post, but maybe you could update on how that is going?

NARU
~She/Her~

Raven
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

NaruFoxy wrote:
AngelDust wrote:BlessedBelleMoon wrote:

Late post, but I have a Cambion, but no Inc. It is my general understanding that Cambions, being only HALF Inc are a little milder than Incubus's, and have a little more human emotions/complexities than an Inc. Personally, my Cambion is the sweetest thing in the whole wide world, and is just a darling. He'd never do anything to intentionally scare me, or anything I wouldn't want him to. He is on the lighter side of DA, too, though.

BUT, I have heard of people speaking of Cambions who took after their Inc/Suc parent moreso than their human parent, and being little testy, but even then, I don't think they're something you should worry TOO much about. They're still only half Inc, afterall.

I was called to them from day one, and when I finally got him as my first spirit, let me tell you, I couldn't ask for a better one. =) I've been told that he goes wherever I go simply because he loves me so much, even though he doesn't have to. I've been told that he considers me his little princess, and that he wants to make me his queen someday. X3 He gave me spirit kisses the other night, for the first time! And he likes to give me "foot massages". He is just a doll, and I don't regret him for a second. I love him so much, and hope you love yours. :heart:

I know this is a late post, but maybe you could update on how that is going?

Hey there! Thanks for your response - that's very good to know. I just received my Cambion "N" a few days ago (it was one of the orders from February that I got in the mail), so I've just started the bonding phase. Him and a few other spirits gave me a lovely headache when they arrived. I'll definitely post an update after the bonding though. :D

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
BrwnJewel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi, I know its been almost 1 yr since I have posted anything, but all is well, just to update you, on Jan 1, 2011 the paranormal society came out & got rid of the one's that were assulting me & my boyfriend. They said because, we went threw what we did, we would be magnets to the spirit world. My boyfriend could always see shadows & now he hears spirits & me, now I can feel them. I don't know if they are good or bad but, I always say (when they come) if they are not spirits from Jesus Christ or God then they must leave my home. :realitycheck: Jesus & God have really proved themselves to me. 2 times they sheilded me, where this thing could not touch me but, I could feel it outside of the bubble the Lord put me in, vibrating & trying to get to me but, the power of the Lord kept it away. All praise & glory goes to God & Jesus Christ. :candle: I have opened my heart & turned my life over to them. :rainbow: One day while I was at work, I praying silently & asked the Lord for guidance & to reveal to me, what it is he wants from me since , he revealed/showed his presence to me 2x's in my lifetime, where some people never had or wil experience his presence once in their lifetime. I ran my fingers across the edges of the bible, all the pages felt rough for some reason ---except 1 soft spot, I opened the bible on that soft spot & my fingers ( like they were on auto pilot ) pointed & landed on Habakkuk 2:2 & the 1st sentence I read said "Then the Lord answered me & said: write down the vision, clearly upon the tablets", I almost fell out of my chair & my eyes began to swell up with tears of joy. I asked a co-worker what he thought it ment after reading the 2 verse, then the 3rd verse & then the entire chapter & my co-worker said maybe he wants you to continue to make cd's. I have been making gospel music cd's from different artist & giving them away to people for free & then it dawned on me that maybe God wants me to tell my story. I had the same experience today as well, and was lead to the book Tobit chapter 12 & what I got from that chapter is God wants me to continue to praise him daily threw prayer & song (music) & chapter 19 clearly says to write down all that has happened to me. I hate to go threw that hell again but, for God, I will & will let all know how powerful, merciful & forgiving he is, if you believe, so now I'm digging threw old chats & starting to write this experience from beginning to end. Thank you all soooo much for all your help . Oh & when I make the gospel music cd's to give to people, I feel a spirit here with me & I get cold chills & tears of joy pour uncontrollable down my face & I know at that time that the spirit present is from God & I did well making the cd. People always tell me how beautiful the songs are, if you give me your address, I'll be more than happy to send you some, free of charge ofcourse,you can get my email addy off this site, I could never charge anyone to listen to music about & praising God, take care will be intouch , only God can help & heal. I believe he made me go threw this hell , to remind me how much I need him in my life & how he is always here listening. I do honor & praise him all day & nite & will continue to spread his word & love around. I don't collect spirits any more because now, they come freely to me. I did have 1 spirit that prewarned me that a fire was in the apartment under me. It was weird, it kept tugging at my arm until I finally got out of bed ( when I heard the fire truck-lol), I put on my clothes, went to the front door an as soon as I opened the door the fireman was about to knock on my door telling me I had to leave; when I got back in the house, the spirit was gone. I thanked it loudly. Again, I feel them everyday now, an I tell them if they don't praise God or Jesus Christ then they must leave. I hope all is doing well. Please remember to get protection 1st & keep God in your life, he answers all prayers & forgives all, you just have to believe & keep his faith. I am a true witness to his miracles. God Bless You All & again thanks for all your help & support.

tfrank67
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

if its been a year since you posted anything have you given up on spirit collecting?

BrwnJewel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

tfrank67 wrote:if its been a year since you posted anything have you given up on spirit collecting?
Yes, I have given up on spirit collecting. I think it was last December, I did purchase two watchers, that have been wonderful. After that ordeal, I decided i only wanted to collect spirits or items/charms that were related to God, an I only trusted a few collectors to buy from & that was CH, Mom, Julius gmc ( something like that) Lisa & Doveacub ( something like that) they are all know on this site. Last year I also purchased a Khodum but, I had to get rid of that 1, the vibrations it made made me a nervous reck, it was two powerful & CH sent me a werewolf that had demmanded to come to me & I always had the volkh bridged to me. I was afraid to get rid of the spirits because, I felt I needed the protection & was scared to be alone so, I was stuck between a rock & a hard place. The volkh & watchers are here with me, I left the werewolf in my last place but, CH said it was bridged to me, so I asked the werewolf & the khodum to keep the other people safe in the apartment I use to live in; it was a house that was made into 4 apartments. I spoke with an neighbor who still lives there & he said activity still goes on in there but, not as bad as before. Every now & they I do talk out loud to the spirits & again tell them that if they are not here to help & worship God, then they are free to leave. I have an Angels wing, I purchased from Dove or LIsa but, I don't plan on buying any other items. When I was praying a couple of days ago, I saw Jesus Christ face 2x's while my eyes were clothes. Honestly, now when I need guidance, I pick up the bible say a prayer & ask God to open & lead me to the right pages to answer my questions & each time-- I almost fall out my chair from reading the scriptures I am lead to. I only know a few books by name in the bible but, each time I get the answers to my questions & I honestly believe it God, Jesus an some spirits that want me to live the life God has chosen for me. See, I haven't had God in my life since I was a child & I am soooooo grateful & thankful that he has listen as I asked him to forgive me of my past sins. I just get filled with overwhelming tears when I think about how he stepped in ( or sent an Angel oe Messager) & protected & sheilded me from this ordeal. I have had experiences where I had dreams when I was going threw this hell, told my boyfriend about the dreams & the next day we witness things that was in my dreams & cars & faces disappeared right in front of out eyes. I have to share this with you---last year, when I was going threw this hell, I started going to different churches a min. of 5-6 times a week. This one church I went to 3, maybe 4 times a week. Well, one day when I was in this church at service, I heard the most beautiful, angelica voice I had ever heard singing somewhere behind me. I just had to turn around to see who this woman was singing with this beautiful voice. When I turned around, to my surprise, it was a man singing, about 6 ft tall or taller. He weighed about 300+ plus lbs or more, was not attractive at all. Every since that day, when I went to church, I always saw him sitting somewhere in front of me. One day it was sooooo cold outside that I said no one should be out here in this cold. When I left the church, I saw him on the bus stop. I drove about 1 mile or 2 deciding if I should give him a ride ( I never pick up strangers) I kept saying to myself, if I pick him up---he may do anything to me, then I thought about the hell I was going threw & said no one can hurt me, the worse they could do was to kill me & I probably be better off dead compared to the hell I was going threw so, I turned around & offered this man a ride. He got in my car, thanked me, we introduced ourselves & to my surprise he was headed in the same direction I always drove home but, when he was waiting on the bus, he was headed in a totally different directions ( weird or coincident?) . Anyway, he asked me questions about church & what church did I belong to. I told him, I was just starting to go back to church because, I had some things going on in my life & I realized I needed God back in my life. He said he didn't have any money to give me for the ride & I said , sir, if you did, I wouldn't take any money from you. After he got finish talking about God & church, he asked me to let him out of my car & I said it's to cold, I'll take you to your front door but, he insisted I let him out & said I had did more than enough. When I returned to that church, after giving him a ride, I NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN. He was always there, I saw him all the time, after I noticed him from singing that lovely voice. I honestly believe God sent an Angel or a messanger to me that day, to say things will be alright & will get better, and they did.I didn't realize this until a few months later.What do you think????? I tell my story now, maybe it will help someone. At 1st , I was scared to share it with people because, I didn't want them to think I was crazy but, today, I don't care what people think because, I know what happened to me. I have co-workers that look at me funny, some say things when i walk by , like-boooooo. But, if my story will help someone & bring someone else closer to God, I know God is smiling when I tell it & now it's time for the entire world to hear it.Things happen to us for a reason & I believe I had to go threw this to get where I am today & that is closer to God & spreading his word.I dont down anyone who collects spirits because, I have. Just remember protection 1st & if you put God & Jesus 1st ( like I had failed to do) , believe me, you won't need protection. I am a true believer & true witness to the miracles of the Lord :rainbow: Bless You All

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Last year I also purchased a Khodum but, I had to get rid of that 1, the vibrations it made made me a nervous reck, it was two powerful
I've changed my opinion on Khodams BTW... :lol: Got it from a different seller. But I am glad things are working out for you.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”