acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

I wish you the best...
Last edited by Frater Y.A. on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

BrwnJewel, I'm glad that everything is going well for you and I enjoyed reading your post. Have a Wonderful and Blessed New Year :hug:

BrwnJewel
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

AngelDust wrote:
Last year I also purchased a Khodum but, I had to get rid of that 1, the vibrations it made made me a nervous reck, it was two powerful
I've changed my opinion on Khodams BTW... :lol: Got it from a different seller. But I am glad things are working out for you.
If I could go back & change things, the 1st thing I would have done, was to buy protective spirits & then a Khodum. And the 1st rule in my house would have been to teach my spirits to praise & worship God, if they couldn't follow that rule, then I would free them or give them away. Please teach your spirits to praise & worship God or whomever your higher power maybe. Don't worship your spirits, just teach & guide them as they will do the same for you. I believe the Khodums & watchers believe in God & worship him but, due to my bad experience, I was a nervous reck with the vibration & was scared to death of any spirits near me. From my little experience with the Khodum, they are remarkable. They prewarn you of things to come & remind you of things you forgot. It's weird, after my hell was over, my boyfriend start hearing the spirits. I believe it was my Watchers & Khodum communicating with him. I was cleaning up the old apartment I use to live in & he was at the new one. When I got to the knew 1, he ask me did I go to the store & I said yes & he said 1 of your spirits said you forgot something. I didn't think about it then but, a few hour later, I realize I did forget to buy something I needed that was important & I shared that with him. Then later on, he asked me if the apartment upstairs was empty & if I knew if anyone was going to move in it. I said, I don't know when just moved here. He said, well 1 of your spirits said someone was about to move in upstairs. Him & I both left out & went to the store to get what I had forgotten the 1st time & when we pulled back into our parking lot, we both looked at eachother in amazement, it was a uhaul truck in front of our building & ofcourse, someone was moving in a apartment upstairs . I believe Khodums can be fun, if you have a sence of humor, they love to move objects. My boyfriend collects transformers toys & when we moved in, I stacked them all on a shelf in our closets ( they were piled on top of eachother). When he came home, I said ,I noticed you put your transformers up. He said he didn't & I said stop playing & he swore me down he didn't touch them, we both walked to the closet & he was amazed & said , see if I would have did it, I would have put this 1 here & that 1 there & so on. I liked to have peeeeed on myself. I wasn't ready for that. He thanked them out loud & I said whoever is moving things ,please stop because, I'm still sensitive from my bad experience.Well, that's when I realized it maybe the Khodum because , I had my watchers 1st & they never moved anything so, I took the Khodum back to my old apartment & gave it to my neighbor for protection & asked it to please protect all the tentants in that house ( it was a house made into 4 apartments). When I spoke with my old neighbor & asked him was activities still going on in the apartment, he said not like before but, things do come up missing--he may put something down in 1 room & find it in another. I laughed to myself because I knew it was the Khodum. He also told me , when he baked a cake & took it out the oven, he put it on the counter, went in another room & when he returned to the kitchen a very lage hand print was on the cake, he knew it wasn't his hand print because it was 2x's bigger than his. Then I remembered, OMG, I left the werewolf CH sent me. I had no way of getting it out my old apartment because, I no longer had the key. I contacted CH & they said it was bridged to me, just call it-lol. So, I asked the werewolf to please stay there & protect the people there. I believe the come & visit me every now & then. And like I said before, when I feel a presence, I always tell them they are welcome as long as the believe & worship God, if not, they must leave & never return. Just remember, God or your higher power 1st, then protection, then rules for your spirit, especially the rule to praise & worship God & I believe you will have a prosper life, take care & thanks again for all your help. I was going to give away my spirits I have here & I forgot I also have a pack of wolves from Julius but, I believe my spirits follow my rules in worshipping God, if they don't, I'll be intouch to find them a home, free of charge ofcourse, also if your interested in some free gospel cd's, you can email me & I'll send then to you. God Bless You All & Happy New Year & teach your spirits about God so that we can defeat the devil. I've learned that there are all kinds of different spirits & animals in Heaven, that worship God on a daily basis, make sure yours in on his list for the final days to come. :realitycheck: :peace: :rainbow:

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Happy New Year Brwnm ::party::

I'm glad things are on a better path for you & I hope they continue to be prosperous for you.

As for the religious aspect, to each his own, and while I believe in God as a higher power everyone has to decide that for themselves. Your offer for some free gospels & literature is generous, and anyone who wants to pursue that can do so of their own free will.

With spirits they have a lot to share & a lot to show us in terms of what we are incapable of seeing in our present forms. But never underestimate a spirit, they've already lived & died and have gone through the process each of us will have to do at some point when our end comes. No one should kid themselves that spirits are naive or ignorant, they've already made the journey those of us here, alive, and typing haven't made yet.

The best thing any person can do who intends of pursuing any path with magick or spirits, especially any path outside of WA only, is to secure their space with protection. And that's even recommended for anyone! House rules, protection, and continued maintenance of said protective measures, is a key aspect of responsibility in Spirit Keeping or practice of magick.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I'm glad you are doing well, and have found the right spirits to accompany you thru this journey we call life. I can understand to a degree, what you mean about dealing with spirits who have our best interests at heart.I don't require my spirits to be religious, but I require that they have goodness in them if that makes sense.

It's a must that any of my spirits here, have the best of intentions towards me and my family. Be it WA OR DA spirits. Let me also state that about 97% of my spirits are protective types and have taken care of me during hard times.

I can certainly agree with you, that when we are posed with hard trying times we tend to gravitate towards a higher power and spirits that are likely to guide us, show us mercy, and nothing but unconditional love. I have to tell you that your story made me reflect a while ago on what I, as a collector am willing to accept in my home..I weighed the pros and cons and did some major soul searching as well. As it's really easy to from one extreme to the other and to blow caution to the wind, and find oneself in a major conundrum and or deviating quickly from ones path based on ones decisions. I too have been guilty of this ;)

Which leads me to my next comment, I would like to thank all my spirits both WA and DA, the higher powers that be, and the universe for everything..For all the positive experiences and for being a light during dark times..Thank you ;) .

Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

This was a nice thread to take out and read. I have to say that this is very true. Some spirits do not work with you, and I'm very happy things are going well for you now.

I was going to comment about the Nympho...because they are not violent or harmful. I have two and they're the best friends I can have on a lonely saturday night(or any night I'm feeling depressed really).

Thank you for sharing your journey. I was thinking about getting a Khodam...I will continue to consider it thanks to your experience.

Over the years I have learned things:
Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Know that you are NOT just some cog in a corporate wheel.
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.
Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 165
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Wenona
Zodiac:

I have just stumbled across this thread and can only say...WOW! & OMG!...i am so glad to hear you are doing ok now.
I am waiting on my first spirits to arrive but they are all WA and there are 3 that are specifically for protection...i will be adding more though as soon as funds allow.

Can someone point me in the direction of information about the Khodum you mentioned, i can't find anything here on CH.

Wenona <3
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Holy 14 pages :ohcrap: I just love how this community gets together to help people in need.

into my diamond matrix.....
Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 165
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Wenona
Zodiac:

luna023 wrote:Holy 14 pages :ohcrap: I just love how this community gets together to help people in need.
That's just what i thought!

Wenona <3
The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac: