HOW TO MAKE IT STOP--Please Help

BrwnJewel
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

How do I make this Nympho stop :oops: , at first it was all good & exciting but, now enough is enough. II'm going into the 8th day & I don't want it touching me like that anymore. I only want it to touch me when I say it can touch me. I got so excited the first couple of days that i ordered 1 from mom as, well as another from Julius gmc ( those haven't arrived yet) & was wondering if it could be 1 of the new ones touching me & performing when I'm not in the mood. One day while at work, I felt those touches & I'm a Correctional Officer in a male facility & that most definately is the wrong timing & wrong place. I placed my Nympho in it's charging box & asked him to only touch me when I want it. Tonight I'm definately am not in the mood ( had an argument with my boyfriend & I'm hoping the Nympho is not discouraging him to be with me because, he has been very distant lately). I'm almost tempted to throw the vessel away. I even used the penny to vanish unwanted spirits listed in CH encyclopedia & that still didn't work. Please help me to make this thing stop. I'm going to copy this & send in a help ticket as well. PLEASE HELP :wild:

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Hi Brwnjewel

If you have any protection spirits ask that they shield you from him. I think I remember something about a ring of salt but I could be wrong. Hopefully, someone else will pop in to help you with him. Be forceful with him. Tell him to STOP. You are the keeper, not the other way around. Do not lose confidence in yourself or your relationship. Do not fall into apathy an allow him to abuse you in this way. Stay strong. :hug:

I think there is a lesson here for the new collectors. Be very careful of the spirits you choose to let enter your life. What may seem like a great idea one minute could end up haunting you the next. :insane:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

I think the important thing, is if at all possible, to figure out which of the three spirits it is, via feel, asking, or if you have other spirits, speaking with them. That way your focus and efforts will be accurate, to prevent accusing the wrong spirit or ignoring the right one. Once that's cleared up, you could either draw a hard line about knocking it off, or you could rehome the culprit.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
BrwnJewel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

the Nympho is the only spirit I have acually felt, I have a SRA Psy Vamp. & also a sevitor I puchased years ago

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

You can't banish something bound. You can only respectfully send the vessel to a keeper that wants it. Once you give it a good home. They will serve them and leave you alone. Once you send them off you can say "I now send you to your new keeper, _________"

"Man is what he sees in other people."
BrwnJewel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

suga wrote:You can't banish something bound. You can only respectfully send the vessel to a keeper that wants it. Once you give it a good home. They will serve them and leave you alone. Once you send them off you can say "I now send you to your new keeper, _________"
Also I forgot to mention, which I had mentioned in a previous post, when I was in the act with my nympho a thought came in my head ( & I honestly think it came from my nympho) to get a portal key ( which I had for years & never used it ) & place it under my pillow--which I did, so I don't know if it's my nympho or the 2 others I ordered & should be on their way here or if something came threw through the portal key. I asked my sra Psy. Vamp & my Servitor to sheild me but, so far no luck. Is there a spirit removal I can purchase from a reliable seller? I need this like yesterday. Also if any1 wants the Nympho or the 2 I have ordered I will give them to you for free, just pay the postage. I don't want none of them anymore. I want to order some protection spirit but, the order may take tooooo long to get here but, will still order them after some1 helps me to get rid of this thing. Sorry to about to be sooo vulgar but, sometimes it feels like it's placing something on my lips or trying to put you know what in my mouth, at 1st I thought it was my nympho trying to kiss me but, this morning I had an aweful taste in my mouth & almost got sick from it,I really need some help bad & yes I have learned my lesson, no more sex slaves for me. It is touching me as I speak.I looked on Ms. Magical ebay site & she offers a spirit removal; I emailed her so hopefully she will get back with me today, she is pretty fast at responding, if you or any1 else know of some1 else please, let me know, I need all the help i can get right now.I went to bed pretty early tonight & woke up about 3 a.m. because I had a bad nightmare about some1 holding a couple of people hostage ( I was one of the hostages) I haven't had a nightmare in years.

chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi brwnjewel. I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. :ohcrap: Have you opened a help desk ticket yet? And if you have, have you gotten a reply? I tried looking for more information on how to subdue a nympho in the encylopedia but there isn't any. Maybe, in your ticket, you could ask how to subdue the nympho instead of straightaway banishing him or giving him and the 2 newcomers to someone else. If you have gotten the know-how in subduing a nympho and you have done it, AND there's still something "bugging" you then maybe it's not them?

You said that your boyfriend has been distant lately and you're wondering whether your nympho may have something to do with it. Maybe you could try to find out the cause by asking your boyfriend directly. That way hopefully you can find the cause and relieve the situation and yourself from being worried.
BrwnJewel wrote:I placed my Nympho in it's charging box & asked him to only touch me when I want it. Tonight I'm definately am not in the mood ( had an argument with my boyfriend & I'm hoping the Nympho is not discouraging him to be with me because, he has been very distant lately).
I don't know whether or not he is trying to separate you from your boyfriend, and if he does, what's the reason for him acting that way. But I thought nympho is considered white light and thus wouldn't do anything that may cause harm (or distress?) to you as the keeper.... like the nightmare and all.

I'm definitely NO expert but I thought maybe I could offer you a suggestion from a newbie's perspective. I hope your situation could have a happy ending where your nymphos still get to stay with you and you, with your boyfriend. :D

Just my 2cents ~

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
BrwnJewel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

chocorondo wrote:Hi brwnjewel. I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. :ohcrap: Have you opened a help desk ticket yet? And if you have, have you gotten a reply? I tried looking for more information on how to subdue a nympho in the encylopedia but there isn't any. Maybe, in your ticket, you could ask how to subdue the nympho instead of straightaway banishing him or giving him and the 2 newcomers to someone else. If you have gotten the know-how in subduing a nympho and you have done it, AND there's still something "bugging" you then maybe it's not them?

You said that your boyfriend has been distant lately and you're wondering whether your nympho may have something to do with it. Maybe you could try to find out the cause by asking your boyfriend directly. That way hopefully you can find the cause and relieve the situation and yourself from being worried.
BrwnJewel wrote:I placed my Nympho in it's charging box & asked him to only touch me when I want it. Tonight I'm definately am not in the mood ( had an argument with my boyfriend & I'm hoping the Nympho is not discouraging him to be with me because, he has been very distant lately).
Thanks for your concern & yes I did put in a help ticket yesterday ( I copied what i posted here) so, I didn't get a reply yet; after last night , I realized that I don't think it's my nympho ( well i hope not ) my nympho is still in it's closed charging box & this thing is much bigger than my nymho plus, my nympho was a little more gentler & smaller in the pant. I had another nightmare; I dreamed my girlfriend moved & her husband & 2 younger kids moved in with her oldest daughter ( in an apartment next door to me) I asked my girlfriend why did she move with her daughter & she told me because a ghost ran her out of her house. She had a Priest come & bless her house & she said she knew the ghost was gone so, after the priest blessed her house I told him of my situation & the Priest said he would charge me almost double of what he charged my girlfriend ( I agreed) then the Priest came to my apartment & he left my bed room just as quickly as he entered & said I'm sorry but I'm not fooling with that thing.I wonder what that nightmare was about?????? For some reason I think it maybe 2 of them ( & I did order a set of twins from mom---HAUNTED TWIN INCUBI INCUBUS Karma Sutra Tanta LOVE lust-- but they are suppose to obey my command & not be so forceful) because i feel when one is performing in one area the other is forcing me to have oral sex. My back is actually killing me this morning; it feels like a dumb truck ran over it. I'm going to check to see if Mrs. Magical has answered my email yet ( maybe a bit early ) & hoping other will post & tell me what I can do by me posting this so late yesterday, hopefully some1 from CH will read this post because, this thing is none stop, I actually feel like I'm being raped. Thank you sooo much for your comment & every1 who responded. Sometimes CH takes awhile to respond to the help ticket so, I'm hoping someone from CH comes online & reads this post as well.I praying nothing came threw-through that portal key because, I fell asleep I'm also willing to give that away free as well.
I don't know whether or not he is trying to separate you from your boyfriend, and if he does, what's the reason for him acting that way. But I thought nympho is considered white light and thus wouldn't do anything that may cause harm (or distress?) to you as the keeper.... like the nightmare and all.

I'm definitely NO expert but I thought maybe I could offer you a suggestion from a newbie's perspective. I hope your situation could have a happy ending where your nymphos still get to stay with you and you, with your boyfriend. :D

Just my 2cents ~

cascaders23
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8

From what I know about spirits this doesn't sound to me like a Nympho at work. It does possibly sound more like an Inccubus as they tend to require more firm keeping than a White Art Spirit. You originally stated that you were enjoying your Nympho and then purchased two additional Nymphos but now you're talking about having purchased a pair of twin Incubi. Do you know which spirit you are actually going to be recieving? If you have a pair of Incubi on their way I can see them causing some nightmares and potentially distancing you from your BF if you're not used to DA spirits. I know you can subdue Incubi/Succubi by placing their vessel near a rosary but if you don't even have the vessel yet I'd suggest you really talk to them next time and enforce your house rules. Obviously this may be sort of complicated if they are *raping* you but you can always try to meditate and see what comes through and try to get the jump on them before they get the jump on you. Also since you seem to have a good connection with your Nympho even though they aren't protection spirits you could try asking him who is doing this to you and ask if he has any suggestions for making it stop?

I hope you're able to get this figured out! I've been sitting here for a few months waiting impatiently for my spirits to get in touch with me but this sort of situation is pretty scary. :hug: and comforts for BrwnJewel

Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0

Hello. If you think it might be the Incubus, you could try this once the vessel(s) arrive(from CH encyclopedia):
Caring for your Incubus is the same as caring for any other spirit except being a creature of duality there is a way to keep your Incubus under control if you feel it is becoming too energetic, too strong in manifestation or too "in your face". Place the vessel of the Incubus near a rosary until they become subdued and submissive. Only use this technique if you feel the Incubus is becoming too strong for your liking- some collectors like their spirits to be "on the go" all the time so it is your judgment call.
I think you mentioned that you don't have the vessels yet, right? Maybe you could even try keeping a rosary on you/near you and see if it helps.

I hope everything turns out well for you. :hug:

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”