You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shamuramat
Zodiac:

Maythen, thank you!
Beautiful meditation and imagery there.
I am so taping this and trying it as soon as I can. I have a lot more affinity for fire and water I think.

gwae
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 16
My magical/paranormal name...: Shamuramat
Zodiac:

And you posted and earth one while I wasn't looking ::rofl:: another great one, thank you.
This should be helpful to my kids as well as myself.

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

This is a little less Ground and Center oriented. Again I suggest either taping your own voice or having it read aloud to you. I have performed this in a tub of salted water, while camping at the ocean, floating in a swimming pool, as well as on dry land. There's a special sense of pleasure from being IN water during this process. However, I have also done it at high noon in the middle of the Nevada desert, don't every assume environment should be neccessary for visualization.

As noted in my earth post Slow Deep Breaths, in through the nose, out through the mouth. The exhale should be longer than the inhale. Purse your lips like a fish if you have trouble slowing down the breath.

This one is a little different than the other meditations given here. Water isn’t generally used as an element for this purpose. However, that doesn’t mean it can’t be done. Here is my version. It’s actually more suited for healing work, but I think it can be applied to ground and center as well.

Sit or lie in a comfortable position. Close your eyes. Listen to the rushing of your heart. Take deep cleansing breaths. With each exhalation you will sink deeper and deeper into a state of calm. Each inhalation cleanses your body.
Breath in the light.
pause
Breath out your tension.
pause
See the shimmering blue of sun dappled pools.
Hear the soothing sounds of water as it trips lightly over smooth river stones.
pause
Feel the cool cleansing waters gently rocking you. Soothing you. Washing away all your tensions, all your worries, all your negativity. Feel it flowing away from you to be transformed in the life giving waters into pure clean energy.
pause
Water is a life giving source. The tides pull within us. Water washes away the dirt and stress of the day. It flows in our veins. Permeates every cell of our bodies.
pause
Feel yourself becoming one with the element of water. Let it nourish your spirit as it washes you clean. Let it carry away all your stress, all your worries. All the nagging doubts and fears. Feel yourself merge and flow with all the oceans. The wise rivers and streams. Feel the deep wisdom of natural springs. And the power of the mighty waterfall.
pause
Let the water rock you. Lull you into calm. Feel it hold you secure and safe in it’s cool embrace.
When you are calm, and ready to return, slowly begin to emerge from the water. Feel it tumble in laughing droplets from you head and shoulders. Feel the warm air caress your body as you slowly emerge from the depths.
You are cleansed and renewed. Ready to slip effortlessly into dreams. Ready to face anything before you with a sense of calm and serenity.
And as you open your eyes and return to the world. Be safe in the knowledge that water is always within you. Providing it’s gentle reassurance whenever you need it.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

thank you for posting this it really helps

chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Very informative!! Thanks all for sharing! ::hail::

If I may ask, how can one do the earth based ground and center while laying down? How / where do you visualize the roots coming out from your body? I always have trouble trying to ground myself while laying down. Thanks before!! :D

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

chocorondo wrote:If I may ask, how can one do the earth based ground and center while laying down? How / where do you visualize the roots coming out from your body? I always have trouble trying to ground myself while laying down. Thanks before!! :D
Honestly, I wouldn't reccomend doing a ground and center while laying down. My experience is that it's more effective when sitting (roots from base of spine/root chakra area) or while standing (roots from feet). At least in part this is due to the Reach-Up Fountain-Down portion of the energy connection. However, if for some reason you are physically unable to sit or stand, you can still perform it from a prone position. You can either have your roots descend from your feet, or form tendrils from the surface where your body meets the ground/floor/mattress.

However, I should caution you that most people find the full body tendril experience to be a little too intense, with some reporting a sensation like full body bondage. With the feet option some people report feeling "wilted" and complain they don't reap much of the energetic benefit.

Even if you feel your only time to practice is bed-time, it's worth the effort to sit or stand. If you only perform energy work in bed you are also far more likely to fall asleep. This can certainly be pleasant, but a more concentrated effort is usually required if you want to progress.

Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Bumpity bump bump

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

::bump:: ::nice::

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

::bump::

With the influx of new members I thought I would give a few of these Lesson Threads a bump. A reminder of some of the basic techniques. From those in the initial thread I would love to hear how you've been doing with these techniques, or if you've developed some of your own please share.

Any problems?

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

ل bookmarking to read later.

thanks for bumping!
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “Educational Material”