Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Irift or Marid Djin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Hi. I'm considering getting a wealth feather flame & wondering if anyone had any good results from it. Thanks

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have this piece,and have been wearing it non stop since it arrived a month ago.
But, so far,nothing yet. Well,i have changed some habits of mine, and got some money back i had someone holding for me, but that is about it so far...

so not sure if the feather flame has anything to do with it or not.

Wish i could be of more help!

tsusho
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aerynei
Zodiac:

::bump:: Would love to know other people's experiences too! Thanks!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

It's kind of hard to tell. I got it back in 2009 when the economy was tanking. Have my finances improved? It hasn't gotten worse. But from 2009 till now, lets just say last year I had a 34% return in my 401k, when everyone outside of my company sucked. I did close my business. I moved to a two bedroom and got a roomate so that's an additional $600. My company's stock did recover. I am not as rich as my other friends but I am debt free with a lot of growing cash. My friends don't have magickals, so I am bummed I didnt work as hard as they did.

I think if you get it and study alot about business and money and how to grow it, it will increase your chances of being comfortable. If you actually focus on the intent of generating more money it could help. Just dont expect it to do all the work or depend on it every day and ask yourself why you didn't win the lotto. Though my roomate did become the #1 sales person since she has moved in with me. She did say this is the first time in a while she has gotten her life together. Could be a number of things I own.

I am also better with my emotions because of some personal growth stuff, so it's not all the pendant. But I did take it out of Lisa's charging bag recently and slept with it under my pillow and it woke me up with zaps again. I guess I am sensitive with magickals. I wonder if spirits are on it. But I woke up and checked out the market...oh man what a bloody day. I will give it time.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Does anyone get voices from theirs? I slept with it again under my pillow again and heard some really rude female voices, in my near dream state. This reminds me of when I first had experience effects of paranormal stuff.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AngelDust wrote:Does anyone get voices from theirs? I slept with it again under my pillow again and heard some really rude female voices, in my near dream state. This reminds me of when I first had experience effects of paranormal stuff.
no voices from mine, that i am aware of, anyway..and still haven't taken mine off since getting it.

xxriotgrrrlxx
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Irift or Marid Djin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I acquired one I would say a few months ago from a nice seller on the marketplace. I noticed money has picked up and I'm less spend happy, money sticking with me more

Also I can't sleep with it on either. The energy is buzzing and I hear voices too. I keep it in a charging box with wealth spells attached to it

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My own feather flame isn't for wealth, but rather love, so take that into consideration.

I've been very happy with my piece. However it's not an instant or dramatic SMASH of power, instead the surge builds over time. Rather than winning a Super Lotto you're more likely to notice small advances, happy coincidences, improved habits. Things flow easier, happen a little faster, encounter less resistance.

Look at the long-term overall picture, rather than focusing on a desire for a single dramatic event.

In my own case I find constant skin on skin contact netted me the best effect.

sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

in my case, not much different..it went to the opposite as i lived with 5 bucks/day :(

let see after 6 months of constant using.

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

whoah, i just saw my comment from november 2010! can you all believe, i have not taken it off my neck yet?!?!? I still wear it daily, and am not rich...but my life has grown in other riches, the past few months... so it is probably not just for monetary riches

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”