venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This goes up there with the "Ancient Astronaut" Theory. But I was watching the History Channel about UFO's and this Peru Legend really fascinated me.

This is the supposed doorway or portal.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1060/131 ... 125f74.jpg
http://www.antville.org/static/2012/images/puerta.jpg
http://www.peregrinosycaminos.com/wp-co ... u_muru.jpg

The Story Goes....

A huge mysterious door-like structure in the Hayu Marca mountain region of Southern Peru near Lake Titicaca, 35 kilometres from the city of Puno has long been revered by local indians as the "City of the Gods." Although no actual city has ever been discovered, it is part of an area known as a Spirit Forest, or Stone Forest, made of strange rock formations that resemble buildings, dinosaurs, and artificial structures. The door or the "Puerta de Hayu Marca" (Gate of the Gods) has been, at some time in the distant past, carved out of a natural rock face and in all, measures exactly 23' in height and width, with a smaller alcove in the center at the base which measures in at just under 6' in height.

LEGENDS

The native indians of the region had a legend that spoke of "a gateway to the lands of the Gods", and in that legend, it was said that in times long past great heroes had gone to join their gods, and passed through the gate for a glorious new life of immortality, and on rare occasions those men returned for a short time with their gods to "inspect all the lands in the kingdom" through the gate.

Another legend tells of the time when the Spanish Conquistadors arrived in Peru and looted gold and precious stones from the Inca tribes. According to one legend presented in the book, Secret of the Andes Brother Philip (channeled by author/contactee, George Hunt Williamson), one Incan priest of the Temple of the Seven Rays named Amaru Meru (Aramu Muru) fled from his temple with a sacred golden disk known as "the key of the gods of the seven rays", and hid in the mountains of Hayu Marca. He eventually came upon the doorway which was being watched by shamen priests. He showed them the key of the gods and a ritual was performed with the conclusion of a magical occurrence initiated by the golden disk which opened the portal, and according to the legend blue light did emanate from a tunnel inside. The priest Amaru Meru handed the golden disk to the shamen and then passed through the portal "never to be seen again". Archeologists have observed a small hand sized circular depression on the right hand side of the small entranceway, and have theorized that this is where a small disk could be placed and held by the rock.

VISIONS OF STARS

According to some individuals who have lain their hands on the small door, a feeling of energy flowing has been commented on as well as strange experiences such as visions of stars, columns of fire, and the sounds of unusual rhythmic music. Others have said that they have perceived tunnels on the interior of the structure, although nobody as yet has found a gap that would illustrate the door opening. On the contrary the professional opinion is that there is no actual door, for the frame and the entranceway and the back of the alcove are all carved from the same rock.

It is interesting to note that the structure undeniably resembles the Gate of the Sun at Tiwanaku (Tiahuanaco) and five other archeological sites which link together a cross by imaginary straight lines crossing each other exactly at the point where the plateau and Lake Titicaca are located. News reports from the region over the last twenty years have indicated sizable UFO activity that the locals call OVNIs (object volant non-identifiable) in all of these areas especially at Lake Titicaca. Most of the reports describe glowing blue spheres and bright white disk shaped objects. The aforementioned legend concludes with a prophecy that the door of the gods will one day open "many times bigger than it actually is" and allow the gods to return in their Sun Ships.

When i was actually watching this program of Peru Shamans and Natives doing Rituals around this "Gateway" I even felt an incredible surge of energy rushing through my crown and building up in my forehead. Can any Clairvoyants Perceive an "Astral" doorway in this area? I would love to visit this place one day. The energy there must be intense and good for casting!! :)

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I have heard of this before. Exploring the majority of South America has been one of my goals for a very very long time :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
gwae
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shamuramat
Zodiac:

That is fascinating. I had heard about it before but completely forgot I had till now.
I feel quite a bit just looking at those pictures.

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

This is interesting Peru has come up a lot since last Saturday...

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Oh man i would be heaven if I could go and visit that place!!!! It would be an awesome experience!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”