Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

FaerieWhispers wrote:Sounds like my inner voice, but definitely not my tone.
I've had this happen, too. I've had the Whispering Stone for about two months now. Sometimes I have trouble telling if they're my own thoughts/voice or theirs', but other times it's very clear that it didn't come from me (if that makes any sense at all :lol: ).

I'll try to explain what it's like for me, but I don't know if it will be clear enough to understand. :lol:

My Gargoyle friend (R) seems to have a certain pattern when communicating to me. When I think, I usually think in full sentences, even though I don't really have to finish the sentences. For example, if I start to think "I have to remember to go to the library before class," I don't really have to finish the (internal) sentence, but I do anyway. When R communicates something, most of the time he doesn't finish the sentence. He just gives me enough so that I know what he means.

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

Have had mine for a few months now and have recently heard a woman's LOUD voice singing for a few seconds. I thought it was my daughter, but when I asked her about it the next morning, she said it wasn't her! What was even more interesting was it happened when she had got up to go to the bathroom and turned on her bathroom light, but she didn't hear anything, so I know it wasn't her singing in her sleep!........ :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Haven't really got much out of mine myself, but I had it in my pocket on two different occasions when I was with my daughter & that was the only 2 times she's ever asked "What's in your pocket, Daddy?"

Don't know who told her. :problem:

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

bump. i just got this today!! excited to put it under the pillow. i've been dreaming more lately but can't remember them.

cheerz for anyone wanting to share more experiences with this. :thumbup:

and yknow what else excites me? when you get the CH item and it looks just like the image in the online shop..it's a prism, like a piece of a chandelier, just awesome.

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

I received one of these a while back; I only worked with it one night; but right before I fell asleep, I distinctly heard a woman laughing...I am the only female in my house other than two of my felines...lol.

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

LilyJadeSphynx wrote:I received one of these a while back; I only worked with it one night; but right before I fell asleep, I distinctly heard a woman laughing...I am the only female in my house other than two of my felines...lol.

oh how interesting! hahaha. thanks for sharing :D

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

I received the Whispering Stone as a freebie from the June Wishlist Giveaway sale. Ever since I got it, I've been having an average of 3 dreams every single night. This is a big deal for me, because I actually stopped having dreams for a few years (traumatic experience, depression).

So far, I haven't really received any messages from them, and I haven't recognized any of my spirits either. The dreams have all been pretty interesting, though!

I'm really not too sure on how to properly work with it, either. I just have it sitting on my bed shelf in a basket with some gemstones and put it in a charge box every 3 or 4 days.

As for ringing in my ears, I couldn't tell the difference... Seeing as I have tinnitus. XD

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
bigblue
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

I got one of these yesterday, and can not wait to work with with it some. will try and keep this updated with any experiences.

Winter is Coming

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Nice ::bump:: I forgot about the Whispering code on the Lazy Orb! (think I was always a bit too spooked to try it before so I forgot it existed!)

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I'm not having any luck with this piece. Not sure how to use it.
I didn't think I needed to use it during sleep, but maybe I should put this and Nightstalker near my bed?

I've bought at least 26 different bindings for spirit interaction with nothing to show for it. Needs more time to work?
I spend time every day researching, reading, studying, practicing, meditating, as well as looking over my paperwork and physically holding the vessels (some are bound to spirit though).
Maybe I am doing too much? Or just haven't exercised my psychic senses enough?

Ah, this sounds really negative. I know I need to be realistic, patient, and open to subtlety.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”