StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Akacia
Zodiac:

I created this post in order to inform people about Starseeds. Some of you may have heard the term before, although I'm sure most of you have not. It's not a common term that is used, however the Starseed Complex is something that is quite common indeed.

The definition of the term "Starseed":
Starseeds are souls who have incarnated on earth, but who originate from somewhere extra-terrestrial. This means that they lived somewhere in the universe other than earth before they were born as a human.

During childhood, Starseeds feel out of place, inferior, and like they do not belong "here." They know they belong somewhere, but they just aren't sure where that somewhere is. They also deeply know that they have an extremely important purpose in life, but they don't know what it is, or what they have to do in order to accomplish it.

I am a starseed. I lived in the constellation of the Pleiades before I was born on earth as Katie. The journey in discovering who I truly am and where I am from hasn't been easy, but it has been fufilling, enlightening, and in the end truly beautiful. I have lived other lives in the Andromeda constellation, with ties to Sirius and Appolonia as well. I have also lived other lives on earth, this is not my first, and it's probably not your's either ;]

Starseeds choose to incarnate on earth for specific missions. Many missions are to "help" the beings living on earth, more specifically humans. Humans are not unknown to other extraterrestrial beings, and their plight is common knowledge. Their planet is ascending into a higher dimension while their day-to-day lives swim in chaos, ignorance, and fear. We are here to change that, in any way that we can.

The following is an excerpt from starseeds.net, and I am not entirely sure where the reference originates, but it gives more accurate information on Starseeds.

Starseeds are individuals who feel excitement and longing upon learning that they might have originated from another world. They experience the aloneness and separateness that is the human condition, but also have the sense of being foreigners on this planet.

They find the behavior and motives of our society puzzling and illogical. Starseeds are often most reluctant to become involved in the institutions of society, e.g. political, economic, health care, etc. Even at an early age, they tend to discern the hidden agendas of such conventions with unusual clarity."

Definition:
"Starseeds" describe evolved beings from another planet, star system or galaxy, whose specific missions are to assist Planet Earth and her peoples to bring in the Golden Age at the turn of the millennium.

Starseeds incarnate into the same conditions of helplessness and total amnesia concerning their identity, origins and purpose as do Earth humans. However, the genes of starseeds are encoded with a "wake-up call" designed to "activate" them at a pre-determined moment in life.

Awakening can be gentle and gradual, or quite dramatic and abrupt. In either event, memory is restored to varying degrees, allowing starseeds to consciously take up their missions. Their connections to the Higher Self are also strengthened, permitting them to be largely guided by their inner knowing.

Many starseeds are practiced in rapid "spiritual weight loss". Starseeds can throw off in a few years the limiting behavior patterns and fears that Earth humans might take many lifetimes to accomplish.

This is because starseeds, having been on similar missions to other planets, are quite familiar with the procedures and techniques for raising consciousness.

The concepts of star ships, intergalactic travel, varied psychic phenomena and sentient life forms in other galaxies, are, of course, natural and logical to them.

Excerpt from Bil El Masri .

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
guinevere
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Ooooh I love this! I wonder if I'm a starseed too ... I've ALWAYS felt drawn to stars/space etc ... in fact my ideal job would have been astronaut if I could ever get my head around science :P

I really like the idea of it. Do you remember much about your past alien lives? What were your experiences? What did people look like etc? More importantly, how did you come to remember these lives?

Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
Zodiac:

Oh this is absolutely awesome!!!! I feel very excited!!!!! I practicley want to jump around!!! I would love to know of your experiences!! pls!! :D :applause:

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

lol i figured there must be some on this forum....

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
slxix
neophyte
neophyte

We are all, in some way, becoming more like the Indigo. They are here to show us the way, and so the information can be applied more generally to all of us as we make the transition to the next stage of our growth and evolution.

I will share my intuitive approach in defining who theIndigo Children http://www.awakeningbl ... ldren.html are. These children are amongst us. They are us. You may be one of them. They were born here to change the society the way it is right now. They will revolutionize the Earth as we know it. The change could be gradual or spontaneous. Every Indigo child knows inside there is a higher purpose in his/her life then to work, pay taxes and die.

Indigos are the star seed that has been planted to rescue humanity from self-destruction. There is no doubt that we will destroy ourselves if nothing is to change. The planet Earth is precious for the Universe and this can not happen. That is why Indigo children are here to lead the transformation.

Indigos are highly sensitive with a clear sense of self-definition and a strong feeling they need to make a significant difference in the world. They are strong-willed, independent thinkers who prefer to be self-guided rather than directed by others.

They are absolute and can easily detect or are in tune with the thoughts of others, and are naturally drawn to matters concerning mysteries, spirituality, the paranormal and the occult, while opposing unquestioned authority and contradictory to convention. They tend to think outside the box, and are often referred to as "system busters."

Indigos allegedly possess wisdom and level of awareness "beyond their years." They are also said to have a strong feeling of entitlement, or "deserving to be here."

Also it is necessary to mention Adults Indigos and Chrystals ( we love labels).

The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups. Firstly, there are those who were born as Indigos and are now making the transition to Crystal. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their "Christ" or "Crystal" consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change.

The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have acquired or are in the process of acquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path.

Yes, this means that all of us have the potential to be part of the emerging group of "human angels".

The first thing most people notice about Crystal Children is their eyes, large, penetrating, and wise beyond their years. Their eyes lock on and hypnotize you, while you realize your soul is being laid bare for the child to see. They are happy, delightful and forgiving. This generation of new light workers, roughly ages 0 through 8, is like no previous generation. Ideal in many ways, they are the pointers for where humanity is headed ... and it’s a good direction!

The older children (approximately age 7 through 26), called "indigo Children", share some characteristics with the Crystal Children. Both generations are highly sensitive and psychic, and have important life purposes.

The main difference is their temperament. Indigos have a warrior spirit, because their collective purpose is to mash down old systems which no longer serve us. They are here to quash government, educational, and legal systems lacking integrity. To accomplish this end, they need tempers and strong determination.

Indigos usually keep about the same color of aura by using automatic shields to disconnect from the world. These include not speaking or communicating, going into trances, developing ADD/ADHD, or merely showing signs of psychic gifts that allow them to remember the higher vibrations.

Indigo Children can sense dishonesty, like a dog can sense fear. Indigos know when they're being lied to, patronized, or manipulated. And since their collective purpose is to lead us into a new world of integrity, the Indigos inner lie -detectors are integral. As mentioned before, this warrior spirit is threatening to some adults.

Indigos are unable to conform to dysfunctional situations at home, work, or school. They don't have the ability to dissociate from their feelings and pretend like everything's okay ...unless they are medicated or sedated.

I, my Sis, and Daughter are indigo children. As is our mother who is indigo, empathic, intuitive, and unfortunately these qualities were beaten out of her. Her own feeling of dis empowerment were then projected to her children. Fortunately My sis and I knew better. My daughter has a difficult time with her indigo-ness because she feels so different, and wonders why everyone pegs her to be stuck like a sore thumb.

StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

guinevere wrote:Ooooh I love this! I wonder if I'm a starseed too ... I've ALWAYS felt drawn to stars/space etc ... in fact my ideal job would have been astronaut if I could ever get my head around science :P

I really like the idea of it. Do you remember much about your past alien lives? What were your experiences? What did people look like etc? More importantly, how did you come to remember these lives?

You can google "starseed traits" and a list of traits of starseeds will pop up. You can see if any of them resonate with you. If you feel the idea of living in another world exciting then chances are you're a starseed:)

I remember some things about my past lives, the memories are blurry and they come in pictures during meditation. I ask my star family and my spirit guides to send me information about my other lives in the stars, and they do. I remember living in a sort of bubble-pod type of house, there was no monetary system, no government just a group of elders whom everyone looked up to. We communicated telepathically. My people (the pleiadians) were very human looking, but taller with fairer features. I had very pale, almost white skin with white or very light blond hair.

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Earthen wrote:Oh this is absolutely awesome!!!! I feel very excited!!!!! I practicley want to jump around!!! I would love to know of your experiences!! pls!! :D :applause:

Haha, I confirmed my star origins by calling a UFO once. I know it sounds crazy but it happened...

I was sitting in my driveway looking at the stars in a meditative state, and out loud I said "I call out to my star family, please give me a sign that you're here and you're listening."

About 60 seconds of searching the sky and not seeing anything I said "Show me one of your ships."

Within another 30 seconds from the left corner of my vision I saw this illuminated cloud looking thing headed toward my house. As it got closer, I noticed it was a ship definitely NOT earthly in origin. To describe it, it was shaped like a wide paper airplane with very intricate designs on the bottom of it. It was illuminated but it had no lights, it was coasting slowly over my house at about 50 feet above. It made no noise what-so-ever. I started jumping around and saying "I LOVE YOU, I MISS YOU!" over and over. after it passed over my house it just faded into the sky, like it was never there.

I ran inside and found my dad in the kitchen, I was so excited and tried to articulate what I had just seen. He came outside with me, and after not seeing anything he said "Katie, have you been smoking that GANJA?"

It was pretty funny. When I try to tell people about that experience now, it's like they don't believe me. Like it's too amazing for their little brains to handle.

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
mako864
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That is so awesome!

So are you the only one in your family that is a starseed? I was wondering if they incarnate in a family of starseeds or in a typical human family. If a typical human family....I'm curious as to how that is chosen. I know you mentioned you've had other lifetimes on earth. I wonder if these are humans you have incarnated with previously? I find the whole concept very interesting and I believe in it. I've read about starseeds some in Doreen Virtue's books. Very cool. :thumbup:

"Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong." -Dandemis
StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

mako864 wrote:That is so awesome!

So are you the only one in your family that is a starseed? I was wondering if they incarnate in a family of starseeds or in a typical human family. If a typical human family....I'm curious as to how that is chosen. I know you mentioned you've had other lifetimes on earth. I wonder if these are humans you have incarnated with previously? I find the whole concept very interesting and I believe in it. I've read about starseeds some in Doreen Virtue's books. Very cool. :thumbup:

Yes, I am the only one in my family that's a starseed. I'm sure it's possible to incarnate in a family of them, but from what I've seen, that is not common. I think it is to give the starseed soul a more "human" experience. It is possible that the souls in my current human family I have incarnated with before when I was on earth. However, I am not entirely sure about this, as I am very very different from them. Out of everyone, I'd say my father is the most likely one to have incarnated with me before. Outside of my immediate family, I KNOW my aunt (may she Rest in Peace) has incarnated with me before many times.

Usually, souls make a pact before their next incarnation. What they will be like when they are born, and how they will effect each other and what they will teach each other. Souls choose other souls who will be in their next lives who will teach them whatever they think they need to learn.

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

how long have you known your a starseed

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.

Return to “Educational Material”