LUCKY MOJO

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

Hi, Crankyfish! I'm glad you responded to my inquiry. Indeed all reviews are welcome.
I also purchased a lot of products from LM, mostly oils, and am still learning how to make the best use of them. I also purchased a couple of honey jar spell kits from them and am trying to find out more on what to insert in the jars, in addition to the herbs they provide, and how to word my intentions.
Their candles are interesting indeed and I've already considered using their service.
Regarding "Look Me Over" and "Come to Me", would only the candles themselves bring you such results, or can one dress a regular candle with the oils for the same results?

Regarding the "Fire of Love" candle (I don't recall that one), did this affect friendships and family relations as well?

I purchased the 13-herb package for 13 days like six months ago, and still haven't used it. It's difficult to take a bath before dawn and then I've a problem with disposing of the "remains" at a crossroads. I have to inquire some more about this ritual on LM forums. I so badly want to be cleansed of all negativity. The painless monthlies is a gift and I can totally relate!

Interesting about "Follow Me Boy" helping get more respect from men.

Please post again if you recall results from other LM products. I thoroughly enjoyed your review and would love to hear more.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

You can collect the a small amount of your bath water every day of the 13 days of cleansing and dispose it all the last day at a crossroads if it's difficult for you to do it every day. In addition, if for any reason you can't get up before dawn to take the baths you can take them late at night (while the sun is rising though). I hope you manage to take the baths, they really clean you of all negative staff the has stuck on you and your spellworknwork all lot better after you get cleaned.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I don't know if the bend over candle vigil would be suited for my needs. Even thought she has a boyfriend i would like her to give me the chance to be near her and spend time with her like going for a cup of coffee or something.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

Bast1981 wrote:I don't know if the bend over candle vigil would be suited for my needs. Even thought she has a boyfriend i would like her to give me the chance to be near her and spend time with her like going for a cup of coffee or something.
Keep in mind that the bend over line of products has a degrading factor in it. It is usually more suited to use if you want to violently force someone to do something, your boss for example. Fir love situations it's usually better to use a controlling formula with a love factor in it too so that it's more of a sweet persuasion rather than brutal force. (follow me girl for example is s good combination of control and sweetness).

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

Will i need to actually go ask her for a cup of coffee ? Like ask her to spend some time with me ? I have very limited contact with her. i mean after my vigil candle burned out.

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

Bast go ahead and study that forum! Don't try to go rough on her with essence of bend over and I'd even say don't immediately go to follow me girl, try gentle products like come to me and love me, those are the ones that fit you situation better I suppose. I was recommended to stay away from anything controlling so only recently I purchased the follow me boy oil since things have changed.
In my case I was the one who grabbed the opportunity to be with the guy but it's a different situation and you shouldn't be thinking of how it will happen

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

I already paid for the essence of bend over candle. I made a donation and sent a email to ask them to burn that candle with pictures and my petition. I used the email they have for the church service. Is there another email to contact them ?

why is bend over so rude ? I am new to this.

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

yes essence of bend over is really strong and is not fit for your situation, emailed them to order at luckymojo.com that should be enough

I think you should go for come to me, love me and look me over I forgot to mention that one!

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

i tried that email it says that is it not working.

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

weird! but I'm sure they'll fix that today, it's like 4 am there so try again later or you can give them a call. number is +17078871521

Return to “Seller Review”